What's new

Babri Masjid verdict - the Shahadat of Babri Masjid justified by Indian courts

Firtsly, our ancesters had already conquered Indian and ruled over it for centuries........secondly, I pray for the soul of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, he really did save us from the clutches of fanatical Hindus.

Extremist Hindus, attack a Mosque, destroy it under the supervision of Politicians....forcefully place a temple in its place, murder Muslims across India, refuse to let go of land for neutral control and go to court forcing the issue of a "god" being born on the site........and the court, well caves in and gives the land, 2/3 of it to Hindus and a side piece 1/3 to Muslims...........Oh, and the Policiticans, well they gain power in India in the 90s and are mainstream Indian Politicians...............

May Allah give jannah to Mohammed Ali Jinnah, our Quaid

Firtsly, our ancesters had already conquered Indian and ruled over it for centuries........secondly, I pray for the soul of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, he really did save us from the clutches of fanatical Hindus.

Good for you.. Now you need someone else as eminant as your Quaid to save you from the clutches of fanatical Muslims (Taliban). Let me know when you find one.. All the best for that..

..and then you had to leave the place conquered by your ancestors..because the people of the same land became difficult to handle and thsu you had to be saved from the so called 'fanatical hindus'..thanx to Jinah !

Extremist Hindus, attack a Mosque, destroy it under the supervision of Politicians....forcefully place a temple in its place, murder Muslims across India, refuse to let go of land for neutral control and go to court forcing the issue of a "god" being born on the site........and the court, well caves in and gives the land, 2/3 of it to Hindus and a side piece 1/3 to Muslims...........Oh, and the Policiticans, well they gain power in India in the 90s and are mainstream Indian Politicians...............

:blah::blah::blah: :lol:

You miss the point that India have largest number of active mosques in this world and the disputed babri masjid was built on one of the holiest places of Hindus by demolishing a temple.But since you guys are proud that your ancestors invaded and destroyed many temples in india,There is no sense of justice common between us so we cannot debate which is right or wrong.

Yeah ! Why let facts interfere with a convenient version of gibberish history, right? Carry on, Sir!

Wasn't the land which is Pakistan now called India in time of Prophet? Seems Allah was talking about Pakistan, perhaps keeping Zardari in mind.

deleted..........two wrongs dont make it right

Last edited:
^^ You beat me to it. I was just about to remind our good friend that India during those times included current day Pakistan (and Bangladesh).

It was addressed to Abir

indus valley civilization the real ancient india.opppssssssss some body is proud on our civilization and name.shammmmmmmmmmmmmme
3526032570_a04a0b9601_o.png

indus valley civilization the real ancient india.opppssssssss some body is proud on our civilization and name.shammmmmmmmmmmmmme

At least you started claiming it as your civilization now, a good step towards addressing the deep identity crisis some of you seem to have.

Interestingly I saw on news channel that court did not consider the structure as mosque since it was against the Mohammedan's laws to call it mosque....donno why....can neone throw some light on it......

I got this interesting msg on twitter--> We have built enough temples and mosques... lets build the country now....!!!!:smitten:

At least you started claiming it as your civilization now, a good step towards addressing the deep identity crisis some of you seem to have.

than u shd also know that hindu derive from sindhu which state those ppl who live on indus river and wat they practice that time as religion was called hindu religion.so technically hindu ppl r muslim now.atleast change ur religion name agar turi si sharam baqi hai and also ur country name as gangesh or bahar@t .

than u shd also know that hindu derive from sindhu which state those ppl who live on indus river and wat they practice that time as religion was called hindu religion.so technically hindu ppl r muslim now.atleast change ur religion name agar turi si sharam baqi hai and also ur country name as gangesh or bahar@t .

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. There was no religion called Hinduism before Islam being introduced to subcontinental mix. Go figure.

Anyway I'm an agnostic, address me as such.

Back
Top Bottom