What's new

Azerbaijani Defence Industry Minister to Visit Pakistan

Zeeshan S.

Reaction score
Azerbaijani Defence Industry Minister to Visit Pakistan

Azerbaijan, Baku / Trend corr S. Aliyev / Talks between Azerbaijan and Pakistan on cooperation prospects in the security industry field will be held in Islamabad soon.

The talks will be held under the framework of the visit of the Azerbaijani Minister for Defence Industry, Yavar Jamalov, to Pakistan. The Azerbaijani Embassy to Pakistan has reported that preparations for the visit are being carried out by both countries.

Cooperation between the countries will be discussed during talks in the Pakistani Defence Industry Ministry. Jamalov will possibly meet with the Secretary Shaig Siddig Termidi.

http://news.trendaz.com/cgi-bin/readnews2.pl?newsId=911914&lang=EN

it is a really oil rich country and has good relations with pakistan becuase we support them with a dispute with another country i dont know the name. but i dont know what they have to offer to us, rather we will be selling stuff to us.

They are interested in small arms purchase from Pakistan - guns, grandes etc.

[edited for reasons I cant speak of]

[ 11 May 2007 12:57 ]

The delegation led by Azerbaijani Defense Industry Minister Yaver Jamalov will visit Pakistan late in May, Jamalov told the APA.
Azerbaijani delegation will get acquainted with Pakistani military-industrial enterprises, carry out negotiations on the cooperation.
The Minister stressing no talks was held on buying any military equipment from Pakistan did not rule out joint production of some military products.
http://en.apa.az/news.php?id=26403

Azerbaijan and Armenia are enemies. Azerbaijan is a very close to Israel and USA, despite them being a "Muslim" nation. Azerbaijan is much like Turkey I've heard, and they share a strong relationship as the turks committed genocide against the Armenians who the Azers want to fight again to claim back land?

Good business for Pakistan though, if azer buy JF-17.

A littile introduction for Azerbaijan...

Azerbaijan and Turkey are two different countries but same nations. Azerbaijan looks Turkey like a big brother. All strategic and politic relations goes same with Azerbaijan. They are also a Muslic Democratic Turkic Nation like Turkey...

Azerbaijan is a Gas riches country...

Turkey and Azerbaijan use same language "Turkish"...

If a Country hurts Azerbaijan, It's mean that Turkey will start action to protect the Azerbaijan..so Turkey always want a strong Azerbaijan in region. Because of that, Turkey invited Azerbaijan officially to join for Turkish indigenous defence projects such as Altay MBT, Milgem and TIHA UAV....

If a person ask any Turk in Turkey that How many friend country of Turkey available in World, The answer will be certainly "two"... :)

1-Azerbaijan
2-Pakistan

:)

Last edited:
President of Azerbaijan... Ilham Aliyev

Eurovision song contest singer 2009 of Azerbaijan, Aysel Teymurzade

:)

Take a look to Flags...

They are all like same flags with only different colours....:)
a9b509f81f8812c6ee3bb2dc89eec9c7.jpg

7020a3a2d6bb676ccb5f97fc818b1bb4.jpg

Last edited:
Azerbaijan and Armenia are enemies. Azerbaijan is a very close to Israel and USA, despite them being a "Muslim" nation. Azerbaijan is much like Turkey I've heard, and they share a strong relationship as the turks committed genocide against the Armenians who the Azers want to fight again to claim back land?

Good business for Pakistan though, if azer buy JF-17.

Azrbn has ordered already 26 JF-17 to china but they vill b delivered after completion of PAF required numbr

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom