What's new

Azad Maidan Protest?? What kind of support is this?

F.king retards!! Inciting people and then they will cry for years to come when sainiks, bajrangis, khadis will respond back in the same tone!!

Just imagine if any minority in neighboring Islamic country can muster enough courage to do such an act!!

well you are behaving like such protests never happen in hindu. Its better to look at ourselves before pointing fingers at others :P

And I have always thought India were a secular state!!. Just realized it was the minority who organized this procession at Azad Maidan.

They are doing all the crap they want because India is a secular state!! Had it been China, their behinds would have been missing by now!!

well you are behaving like such protests never happen in India. Its better to look at ourselves before pointing fingers at others :P

Protests or rioting!! your bigoted eyes won't see the difference and then all of you will come back crying for Gujarat ignoring what preceded it..

They're hoisting Pakistani flags...

They are doing all the crap they want because India is a secular state!! Had it been China, their behinds would have been missing by now!!
well you think hindus never do such kind of protest?..i dont want to posts youtube videos...search it by yourself my friend :)

Protests or rioting!! your bigoted eyes won't see the difference and then all of you will come back crying for Gujarat ignoring what preceded it..

yes same muslim indian mob destroyed babri mosque

You must be the most intelligent authority on the word secularism, you single handedly figured out that in secular countries there are no minority religions.

I always thought that was true of Pakistan, or will be true soon enough.

Congratulations.

No mate, don't get me wrong I was just making a reference. Anyways, I beg your pardon.

Will edit my post.

They're hoisting Pakistani flags...

No Sir.. Open your eyes. There is no white color as in Pak Flag. This is simple "Chand-Tara' flag on green background representing Islam.

well you think hindus never do such kind of protest?..i dont want to posts youtube videos...search it by yourself my friend :)

Hindus do not do rioting for the illegals in the country.. Go figure it out!! Some may be anti Islam or anti muslims for obvious reasons but they are not anti nationals..

yes same muslim indian mob destroyed babri mosque

The mosque which was viraan like Qabristan and built on top of destroyed structures.. You bigoted people's history starts and ends with Islam so no facts can be expected from you..

I saw this video and felt again about what a way to peaceful protest for Burmese and Assamese Muslims when they come ready to destruct public property and then say why a certain religion is blamed?
If they turn violent, Water cannon, lathi charge....if they don't listen, shoot in the legs first and it doesn't affect, shoot at sight...no more damage....doesn't matter, Hindu, Muslim or anyone else....

I like China's stance in these situations, bring on the tanks....for god's sake...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom