What's new

Bangladeshis behind Mumbai violence: MNS Chief Raj Thackeray

For BD case, hope it doesn't happen
just observe current situation. Congress can't do anything because its Hasina sitting on the chair. So they can't take any measure against BD. But this will be not the case against BNP! And it will be BJP by then! BJP-BNP Kaya jodi hai wah!

Yaar I heard that you guys have something called 'Fish Biryani' ? How does that work ?

What is so great about hilsa fish man?

Why does it cost a bomb?

Ordered it at O Calcutta some time ago - just getting the bones out got on my gonads, forget enjoying the flesh.

Give me pomfret or shark or bombay duck anyday.

BNP ane ki baad india ka sath Jang pakka hain! Dekh le na! :s

INDIA vobissote venge jabe kobiraaz bhai

ata akhon shudhu somoyer bepar

What is so great about hilsa fish man?

Why does it cost a bomb?

Ordered it at O Calcutta some time ago - just getting the bones out got on my gonads, forget enjoying the flesh.

Give me pomfret or shark or bombay duck anyday.

ya its very costly i agree

ya its very costly i agree

But why? Seeing as to how bongs go super ballistic over it, can't they just be grown in fisheries or something?

I hear from my bong friends sexually-tinted orgasmic stories of how the flesh will just "melt" in your mouth etc etc.

The only thing that melted was my patience.

But why? Seeing as to how bongs go super ballistic over it, can't they just be grown in fisheries or something?

I hear from my bong friends sexually-tinted orgasmic stories of how the flesh will just "melt" in your mouth etc etc.

The only thing that melted was my patience.

i dont think its the production

its the fisherman

they always ask for high prices

because they know you are gonna buy it anyway ;)

You kidding right...do you want the total annihilation of Bikhari desh:lol:
statistically saying there is 50% chance that you took your poop today under a tree or beside a railway track!

raj thackrey ki baat kar raha hai, ya aaiyna dekh liya tune

Actually the threat is same as the rest of the world "extremist version of islam"

dude there is only one version of Islam and its extermist, get used to it

I dont know why all the cruel neighbors of India dont let peaceful India alone.

bechari Razia ghundoon main phus gye

statistically saying there is 50% chance that you took your poop today under a tree or beside a railway track!

Statistically there is 90% chance the poop pickers are illiegal Bangis in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom