What's new

Azad Maidan Protest?? What kind of support is this?

To be true, this is the reason I hate the concept of "Ummah" which is hypocrite in nature. One side it says Unite Muslims all over the world and then there are never 2 Islamic countries ever merged (Yet broken numerous time). They care about Muslims dying in Palestine, Burma and everywhere world by "Other" religion but will never take care of Poor Somalian or African Muslims who are either dying of hunger or killing each other across the Islamic countries.

No Sir.. Open your eyes. There is no white color as in Pak Flag. This is simple "Chand-Tara' flag on green background representing Islam.

well i dont get it..i seen such flags in your movies as well but Islam has no flag ..never green..islam i snot a country but its religion and you dont have flags for religion

Water cannon, lathi charge....if they don't listen, shoot in the legs first and it doesn't affect, shoot at sight...no more damage....

I like China's stance in these situations, bring on the tanks....for god's sake...

No , They cried foul again that our 2 people were died and there were as usual conspiracy theories started popping up that it was done by Shiv Sena/VHP wearing Islamic dresses.

well i dont get it..i seen such flags in your movies as well but Islam has no flag ..never green..islam i snot a country but its religion and you dont have flags for religion

So if a flag does not have a white on it.. it will still be Pakistani flag..

The mosque which was viraan like Qabristan and built on top of destroyed structures.. You bigoted people's start and ends with Islam so nothing else can be expected for you..

You are showing your open mind by calling others bigot. you cannot comment without insulting others..first learn how to debate without personal attacks :)

Didn't 7 Hindko killed in Pakistan because they never liked the new name, why pointing finger at us.

Fateh is around, actually he's one of my favorite posters so I would prefer to abstain replying your post on this thread.

I had already discussion over it and I stayed in Muslim populated area. In any religious procession, there are 2 types of Flags normally found are "Chand-tara" on Green background as well as Light red colors. These does represent Islam in symbolic way like you will find normally Different style of saffron flag for Hindu ceremony.

To be true, this is the reason I hate the concept of "Ummah" which is hypocrite in nature. One side it says Unite Muslims all over the world and then there are never 2 Islamic countries ever merged (Yet broken numerous time). They care about Muslims dying in Palestine, Burma and everywhere world by "Other" religion but will never take care of Poor Somalian or African Muslims who are either dying of hunger or killing each other across the Islamic countries.

Ummah dont mean one country for all Muslim to live in..concept of Ummah is to care your Muslim brothers no matter where they live or which nationality they belong. now i understand why you are struggling to understand it

I had already discussion over it and I stayed in Muslim populated area. In any religious procession, there are 2 types of Flags normally found are "Chand-tara" on Green background as well as Light red colors. These does represent Islam in symbolic way like you will find normally Different style of saffron flag for Hindu ceremony.

Islamic flags - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ummah dont mean one country for all Muslim to live in..concept of Ummah is to care your Muslim brothers no matter where they live or which nationality they belong. now i understand why you are struggling to understand it
That's what he want to say, may be he couldn't.....why people not doing anything for Rohingyans, Muslims in Africa etc. Why they don't care and help Iraq when it was invaded etc.

Iran, Pakistan, KSA, Turkey etc. can do many things against Myanmar, why are they waiting...ask their allies to impose sanction on Myanmar....

Why all the people come to hear the "plight" of Muslims in India and raise their voice, while don't do anything where things are actually bad. Why Jehad against India, while not against, other countries like China, Myanmar etc.

Don't you find it hypocrisy when you care so much for your "religious" brother but you dont want to live with them under one roof. I see daily my Muslim friends will post provocative photos for Israeli Jews killing Muslim Palestine or Burmese Buddhists killing Muslims but I never see some one showing how thousands of Muslims killing each other in African Nations. If you care for so much then care equally.

That's what he want to say, may be he couldn't.....why people not doing anything for Rohingyans, Muslims in Africa etc. Why they don't care and help Iraq when it was invaded etc.

Iran, Pakistan, KSA, Turkey etc. can do many things against Myanmar, why are they waiting...ask their allies to impose sanction on Myanmar....

Why all the people come to hear the "plight" of Muslims in India and raise their voice, while don't do anything where things are actually bad. Why Jehad against India, while not against, other countries like China, Myanmar etc.

well i can only speak for myself and i do equally care for the suffering of African, Arabian, Chinese or Indian Muslims..Its just that Indian Muslims have much more common with Pakistani Muslims as compare to Arabian, African, and Indonesian Muslims who have different language, culture,food etc

You are showing your open mind by calling others bigot. you cannot comment without insulting others..first learn how to debate without personal attacks :)

Yeah, insults and victim-hood are reserved terms to be used freely by the Islamists who do not care about the insults and atrocities they did on others.. People who are bigots will be called so..

A fact remains a fact no matter how desperately folks try to show themselves as victims and oppressed..

Don't you find it hypocrisy when you care so much for your "religious" brother but you dont want to live with them under one roof. I see daily my Muslim friends will post provocative photos for Israeli Jews killing Muslim Palestine or Burmese Buddhists killing Muslims but I never see some one showing how thousands of Muslims killing each other in African Nations. If you care for so much then care equally.

I am living with Hyderabadi Muslims under one roof so dont talk about me when you don't know anything about me. we feel more sad when one muslim kill other muslims or sunni vs shia clashes . Its your assumption that we only worries about those Muslims who suffer in hands of hindus.

well i can only speak for myself and i do equally care for the suffering of African, Arabian, Chinese or Indian Muslims..Its just that Indian Muslims have much more common with Pakistani Muslims as compare to Arabian, African, and Indonesian Muslims who have different language, culture,food etc
Fine....but isn't it unfair to blame us for everything that goes wrong against Muslims in India. Isn't there a chance the Hindus were living a difficult life in a village or town rather than Muslims and they were oppressed to the extent of going to riots.

You just saw they were throwing stones on the train.....what if somebody receives a fatal injury.

Point is if we have taken more strict action and Muslims are killed, everyone jumps on us rather than seeing the reality. So care about Muslims in India, but also think about Hindus who get more oppressed by their own govt. and upper caste, just as you care about Pakistani Hindus.....

I again say, no matter what the religion is, a guilty one should be treated same way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom