What's new

Awami League committing worst genocide in Bangladesh history

A clearly politically motivated statement. The violence was initiated by jamat activists. Then it accelerated when police tried to save themselves from getting killed.

@Hammer-fist, please have a look at this thread and put some remarks on the recent development of the situation.

@ To whom you are calling, Hammer-fist !!! O God! You don't know it. He is already being killed raw by the Jammati's in Sathkira.

@ He took the leading part there in killing the inocent people. Infact he came for a laeve at Sylhet. But he was surprized by seeing the activities of Jamaat in Sylhet. He was shocked how Jamaati's destroyed and burned the stage of "Jagorun Muncho". Since then he was determined to take the revence. Fortunately @sepoi invited him in Sathkhira and also told him that he had a good liaizon in Calcutta if the sitution is untaneable we can quicklly move to "Uppar Bangla" the save heaven for Rawami.

Last edited by a moderator:
we just don't want to be in the same extreme league as you are in. Lets see, in Bangladesh we got dozens of news paper and TV channels. And only 'amardesh, DigantaTV,' are the two exceptional media mouthlet according to you. You sure have a remote for your TV right. Just flip through the channels sometime, or subscribe to some other news paper.
whatever we say. we state it with facts and clear conciseness. whatever we say, we back it with facts. Oh by the way,if anyone is interested, you can google these stuff and verify from independent foreign sources.

I would say that you lot belong in the "extreme A League", not me, and independent foreign sources are using Indian or AL sources in BD, so we know how that goes.

@ To whom you are calling, Hammer-fist !!! O God! You don't know it. He is already being killed raw by the Jammati's in Sathkira.

@ He took the leading part there in killing the inocent people. Infact he came for a laeve at Sylhet. But he was surprized by seeing the activities of Jamaat in Sylhet. He was shocked how Jamaati's destroyed and burned the stage of "Jagorun Muncho". Since then he was determined to take the revence. Fortunately @sepoi invited him in Sathkhira and also told him that he had a good liaizon in Calcutta if the sitution is untaneable we can quicklly move to "Uppar Bangla" the save heaven for Rawami.
@animelive, seems like Akmal here is a person with very deep intelligence knowledge.

Akmal, first of all, learn to type properly. You also need to organize your thoughts properly in a balanced way before you try to put them in words. Because most of your sentences don't make any sense at all.

Akmal, zakir ke ami jeta boli, tomakeo shetai bolchhi, tomar ai unbalanced kothabartar result rastaghate pabe kichhu criminal shibir shodossho.

Thank you.

I would say that you lot belong in the "extreme A League", not me, and independent foreign sources are using Indian or AL sources in BD, so we know how that goes.

Oh you have shown us your true color already. Now don't try to deny it please.

Even in egypt when seculars protested against morsi they didnt kill 60-70 people
we bangladesis are a shame to democracy

Let's call on who exactly committing this genocide. ITS NOT BANGLADESH. It is genocide incited by Shahbagh fscist, propagated by so called "secular-progressive" media and personalities and excuted by secular and indian backed Awami League regime. Over 90% Muslims are victim of Awami League committed and india supported genocide.

In the mean time, in Chittagong 3 more people killed by Awami Leaue genocide.

সাতকানিয়ায় পুলিশের গুলিতে ৩ জামায়াত-শিবিরকর্মী নিহত

০২ মার্চ,২০১৩

চট্টগ্রাম: চট্টগ্রামের সাতকানিয়ার হাসমত আলী সিকদারের দোকান এলাকায় জামায়াত নেতা মাওলানা দেলাওয়ার হোসাইন সাঈদী মুক্তি আন্দোলনের কর্মী-সমর্থকদের সঙ্গে সংঘর্ষের সময় পুলিশ গুলি চালালে অন্তত ৩ জন নিহত এবং ২৫ জন গুলিবিদ্ধ হয়। নিহতের সংখ্যা আরও বাড়তে পারে বলে আশঙ্কা করা হচ্ছে।

নিহতরা হলেন- ছদাহা গ্রামের আব্দুর রশিদের ছেলে আবু তাহের (২৮), সাতকানিয়ার ওসমান গনি (২৫) ও ছদাহা গ্রামের আবু তাহেরের ছেলে মো. শহীদুল ইসলাম (২৩)।

সকাল থেকে কেরানীহাট এবং হাসমত আলীর দোকান এলাকায় বিক্ষোভ করছিলেন সাঈদী মুক্তি আন্দোলনের সমর্থকরা। তাদের সঙ্গে যোগ দেয় স্থানীসায় শ’ শ’ নারী-পুরুষ।

Real-time News Network

Let's call on who exactly committing this genocide. ITS NOT BANGLADESH. It is genocide incited by Shahbagh fscist, propagated by so called "secular-progressive" media and personalities and excuted by secular and indian backed Awami League regime. Over 90% Muslims are victim of Awami League committed and india supported genocide.

In the mean time, in Chittagong 3 more people killed by Awami Leaue genocide.

সাতকানিয়ায় পুলিশের গুলিতে ৩ জামায়াত-শিবিরকর্মী নিহত

০২ মার্চ,২০১৩

চট্টগ্রাম: চট্টগ্রামের সাতকানিয়ার হাসমত আলী সিকদারের দোকান এলাকায় জামায়াত নেতা মাওলানা দেলাওয়ার হোসাইন সাঈদী মুক্তি আন্দোলনের কর্মী-সমর্থকদের সঙ্গে সংঘর্ষের সময় পুলিশ গুলি চালালে অন্তত ৩ জন নিহত এবং ২৫ জন গুলিবিদ্ধ হয়। নিহতের সংখ্যা আরও বাড়তে পারে বলে আশঙ্কা করা হচ্ছে।

নিহতরা হলেন- ছদাহা গ্রামের আব্দুর রশিদের ছেলে আবু তাহের (২৮), সাতকানিয়ার ওসমান গনি (২৫) ও ছদাহা গ্রামের আবু তাহেরের ছেলে মো. শহীদুল ইসলাম (২৩)।

সকাল থেকে কেরানীহাট এবং হাসমত আলীর দোকান এলাকায় বিক্ষোভ করছিলেন সাঈদী মুক্তি আন্দোলনের সমর্থকরা। তাদের সঙ্গে যোগ দেয় স্থানীসায় শ’ শ’ নারী-পুরুষ।

Real-time News Network

Ignoring the Indian connection, this is pretty much true, they shouldn't be killed but jailed only. Cops are being stupid

From a normal Bangladeshi in Bangla cricket forum.

My question was about today's Jamat. That is, Jamat of 2013. Jamat claims to be an Islamic party. Correct me if I am wrong but To me, an Islamic party should follow all the rules and regulations of Islam, they should deviate themselves from other political parties based on their behavior and their ethics, Right?..Islam forbids violence, killing innocent people, does not support destroying public properties. Islam safeguards freedom for religious minorities.. But today we see that Jamatis are calling hartals, burning cars, killing bus drivers, police officers, derailing trains, attacking Hindus, planting bomb in train and streets. Are all these activities approved by Islam? Or is it just another BAL/Indian propaganda against Touhidi Jonota?

I personally would've been pleased with Jamat had they taken other alternatives to protest rather than bringing our country on the verge of a civil war. Islam is all about peace, after all..

You said "if you call another Muslim a nastiq and its false, then you become that". So true bhai and as a practicing Muslim, we must refrain ourselves from calling others Nastik. But I see Jamatis are labelling Shahbagis as Nastik like there is no tomorrow.

Dont have to go that far Bhai,Just take a look here in BC. Most of us here in BC support Shahbag and many of us are practicing Muslims..So according to Jamat, most BCites are nastik. Outrageous...

I understand that you are not part of Jamat. And based on your prior posts you think that Jamat leaders are preaching true Islam (Forgive me if I am wrong). So Abu Bhai, please explain based on Jamat's recent activities, why should I, as a Bangladeshi think that they are innocent.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom