What's new

Aviation Art by Wahaj Ahmed Siddiqui <wAs>

Falcon-20-ELINT-ECM-large.jpg

"A Falcon-20 ELINT/ECM aircraft of Squadron No. 24 "BLINDERS" providing electronic support to a pair of Mirage-3/R1 guarding their home land in High Marks 2010."

Capabilities-Beyond-Imagination-large.jpg

Capabilities Beyond Imagination
With ROSE upgrades PAF Mirage are capable of Night vision, Precision Guided & Stand Off strikes and looking Beyond Visual Range. Sketch depicts a Mirage5 dropping LGB on a target while dart FLIR right under its cockpit, is responsible for guiding this bomb to the target.

Dear Brothers,

Firstly am really sorry for putting my request here in this thread as I don't know where to post my request. Mods pls after my msg is delivered you can delete this post. Pls brothers I am looking for a Flight Sim released in 1997 by DID called F22 Air Dominance Fighter ( F22 ADF ). I have checked online but I can't find this game & can't download it. Pls Pls Pls if any 1 of you has this game on his PC or has a CD for this game Pls Pls Pls do send me the exe file by mail or by any means possible. I am a big fan of this game but unfortunatly I can't find it online. Pls help me in this regard. You can send me a msg on the following Email address. ( Ahmedshahzad@hotmail.co.uk ) Hope you all will try your best to help me.

Thnx & Regards,
Shahzad

wow, nice talent, i think its about time you give us your unban gift.. post few more pictures and it will be nice if you try j20 :)

there are already many ideas in my mind for new sketches including Fc-20 but don't have much time because of job and studies.

A new sketch jf-17 dropping bombs at thal range will be coming shortly in a couple of months with much improved sketching techniques.:smitten:

mashallah , im amazed at your talent . personally i liked the pic of f-16 intercepting the afghan ac, and jf17 with full load, but as it is evident your drawing skills and imagination is manifest in every pic.

keep it up /.

Good piece of art dz...keep em coming!

Here are some of mine...
'Desert Falcons'
f-16c_bk52_falcons_sm.jpg

A F-16C Block-52 flying over Jacobabad. All 18 Bk52 F-16s are delivered to PAF from June- Dec 2010. No.5 MR Sqn operates the type

from Jacobabad Air Base, earlier the unit was the oldest operator of Mirage-III/V in PAF.
Download Original Size ( 30' X 20' )

Tiger's 50 years
F-7PG_17-Squadron.jpg

Sharp shooter's Demo Bird

No19-Sqn_F-7P_ealry90s.jpg

A No.18 Sqn ' Sharp Shooters' F-7P used by the squadron in 1990s. The beautiful color scheme made it favorable for air displays. On June 20, 1988F-7P was inducted in PAF as an interceptor / air defence fighter. By 1990, 80 F-7s ( 20 from Hand Shake-I, 60 from Hand Shake-II) were flying in four squadrons of PAF namely No.20, 18, 19 and No.2 Sqn.

F-16s on a dusk sortie
F-16s_dusk_sortie.jpg

No9Sqn_F-16_pilot_with_1000hrs.jpg

Thunders_IL-78_formation.jpg

F-16_Pilotstrapping_up.jpg

Leader and wingman
Leader_watching_Wngman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom