What's new

Australians fear war with China, says Lowy Institute survey

Current setup of Australia/NZ is an anomaly in that part of world. It is not sustainable. Future of Australia/NZ is yellow/brown. This will surely happen even within next 100 years.

Can you explain further?

Billion plus populations of India/China will find they way into that continent. That will dilute current western oriented outlook of Australia/NZ.

so you are saying killings of south asians particularly indians in recent years is media hype

1 Indian has been killed. But how you can say it's a racist killing when they haven't even caught the killer?

10 white people have been murder in the last year, shall we say they are racist killings?

Please don't go off topic. This is not what the topic is about.

But since you made this broad generalization "Australians are racist" i will respond to it.

What you are saying is that all 22 million Australians are racist. I don't see how this is the case when Australia is a very very multi cultural country.

Also tell me, have you personally spoken to all 22 million people in Australia to see if they are racist? I suppose the 2 million Australians that are asian are racist, because as you said "Australians are racist" ??

You are right i shouldn't have made generalization.

But the problem is about the general impression of Australians.And this impression gets further strengthened when we listen news such as attacks on Indians.

I know many people in US,Canada,Uk and Australia and all of them and i mean all of them say Australia in general is most racist of all while in US racism is pretty negligible.

Back
Top Bottom