What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia 100/0 after 10 overs :rofl:

now 108/0 after 10.5 overs

lol lol lol

bad signs for all the teams... I hope we can win from Australia and also hope that we don't play final against them

we pray the same (AMEEN!) we win final and semi final and every match...ALL powers with Allah...
lgta hi Australia ko goosa ayaaa hoa hi kukay aik dfa iss ki T20 ranking ireland say low hoe thee (I guess)...

india's bowling is just too low, or i must say, india's bowling doesnt exist

in this match it is and harbhajan showed he is still out of form this is rubbish bowling spinners bowling short pacers bowling at pads not working

dhoni dropped catches and a misfield the body language of india is as if they have given up on the match

Indian meri bhano, khuda kay lye out karo... :P

men nay soacha goosa dilaon indian bros ko takay wo out kar len... :D

:)

warner gets fifty afghanistan was bowling better

rohit went for 12 he conceded more runs in an over then he made :p:P:P australia need 17 from 42

great yuvi bowled a full toss this is rubbish from every bowler and now no slip warner gets three so 2 balls 9 runs this is pathetic

This has to be India's worst game ever lol. Compete rape...

first ball I saw Watson facing and he is gone

ohh australia losta wicket couldnt finish it off yuvi gets a wicket of watson but more watson faults only 8 runs needed to win

Watson nay to Indian'o ki to WAAT lagaa di. :lol:

4 australia look like this is the last over of the match maybe somebody forgot to tell them the rain didnt reduce overs to 14:p:P

India got dominated by the Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom