What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny pakistanies enjoy india's defeat more then their victory , this is the main reason why your country is in such a mess!! by the way we raped you in wc semifinals

A Billion heart.....had one wish......not to loose by ten wickets.

Dhoni commented that little rain affected the bowling...Ball kept getting wet and Indian spinner could not grip the ball properly :D

Wow Indians. You guys embarrassed the entire sub-continent by getting pounded that hard by the Aussies.

Shame Shame.

Dude the Indians were lifeless. It's like they forgot how to field. The Australians just kept hammering them.

Dhoni at one stage was so confused that for the first time I thought he has already given up. He was just trying to get over it... It was a carnage

Well guys. We shouldn't kick the Indians when they're down.

But...

HAHAHAHAHAHA they got raped.
I strongly agree, we are human being...Hazrat Ali (RA) was about to cut the head of a person in some war, but that person at the very time spitted on Hazrat ALI razi Allah o tala unho. Hazrat Ali spared him at that moment thinking that now it will be a personal war....I see we tend to sometime go in favor of some one not because of some one's affilation...like some people who supported Australia; not because of Australlia's love but as we dislike INDIA for the reasons of our historical problems (like our Kashmir, water issues)...but MAY Allah forgive us all for our human weaknesses (AMEEN!)...
Please forgive us for our mistakes and arrogance sisters and brother and ALLAH PAK!

India has not won a single Super 8 Match Since winning the 2007 T20 World Cup. In 2009 and 2010 they were not able to win even a single match in the Super 8 stage.

how many times has bangladesh even qualified for super 8 ??????

If this is the game india think will repeat anything they were last year WC, then they are sadly mistaken.

It was like Shane Watson vs entire Indian squad.

Watson ko Asian teams se kuch zayada hi vair hai... woh sabhi ko aik jaise maarta hai... I hope hamare match main ya to barish ho jaye ya phir hum jeet jayen and Watson loses his wicket very early...

Poor show - in a nutshell. I was expecting more from the batting line-up.

funny pakistanies enjoy india's defeat more then their victory , this is the main reason why your country is in such a mess!! by the way we raped you in wc semifinals

jab india wc jeeta i was like :what: yaar mai abi tak smj nai aya kaisay jeeta team achi bhi nahi thi lekin phir bhi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom