What's new

Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful Friday. :pakistan:

Heartiest congratulations to Aussies for crushing Indians. :yahoo:

the_down_under_expo_1.gif

A Very Well Played Match by Australia , You mocked them for being No.9 & this is the Result.

India however lost due to their Arrogance , They have one of the best teams , but after a Big Win they tend to be arrogant , Special Virat Kholi i just cannot stand they guy.

However The Super 8 has just Begun , In this format there is no prediction.

Australia run rate is +2.506

so big advantage they now have.

yep we have to win every match if we want to top the set

kyun ji ??

why gang rape? ....aise to humne kitne baar kia hai tumhara ..

ais tarah ka kabhi nahi not even when we are at our worst aur honay ko tu yeh khiyal bhi acha hai ghalib bhai jan australia say itni budi tarah say haray ho mai p ki jagah hota tu abhi yeh nahi yaad kar raha tha balkay team par bohot ghussa hota

What excuses .. the bowlers had given up on over 7 .. OVER 7 !!!! look at their bowling line up .. everyone and their mama were trying to bowl .. unbelievable .. now their run rate is astronomical.

yahooooooooooo india haar gya :yahoo: :victory: :bounce: :chilli: maza doubala ho gya khushi hi khushi aj ka din :flame:

India however lost due to their Arrogance , They have one of the best teams , but after a Big Win they tend to be arrogant , Special Virat Kholi i just cannot stand they guy.

could be india talent lies in batting never bowling and yet they batted bad they just couldnt get a go and on top of it all they rely too much on kohli who they expect should make 50 in every match and in this match when he failed the team fell apart

I dont understand why anyone would be happy about india loosing .. I mean this crappy performance need to be thrown with major lanaats, but they were supposed to win today .. I am not a happy camper.. Lots of changes need to be made ..

the bowlers have to be blamed the pitch was bowling and they should have just do that they bowled short and not at that pace they just lost bcz of that

I dont understand why anyone would be happy about india loosing .. I mean this crappy performance need to be thrown with major lanaats, but they were supposed to win today .. I am not a happy camper.. Lots of changes need to be made ..

Man I don't give a **** about India losing. I'm happy Pakistan won with an epic performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom