What's new

Australia ruling party endorses gay marriage

here's my comments about homosexuality and disease, crime, drug use, domestic violence and low IQ being linked.

There is a far stronger correlation between having black skin and disease, crime, drug use, domestic violence and low IQ. Does that mean we kill all black people?

See how ridiculous this argument sounds?

Cmon guys...lets be serious here.

60-vagina_1268346767.jpg

Ehhh what has this world come down to.....:bad:

Yeh what has the world come to! It's starting to move away from the middle ages! 400 years after the period! woooo. Hopefully the middle east will follow shortly.

Russia doesn't perceive Homosexuality well does it ? Gay parade were banned in Russia.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Yeh what has the world come to! It's starting to move away from the middle ages! 400 years after the period! woooo. Hopefully the middle east will follow shortly.

Unlikely I see Africa come before them.

Yeah hopefully middle east breaks off and goes down as a separate continent like Australia, so that there is no reason for anyone to invade/ bomb and beat civilians back to stone ages while they are trying to catch up.

Maybe if you give them enough time, they will be modern and open minded welcoming gays like ya, eh?

here's my comments about homosexuality and disease, crime, drug use, domestic violence and low IQ being linked.

There is a far stronger correlation between having black skin and disease, crime, drug use, domestic violence and low IQ. Does that mean we kill all black people?

See how ridiculous this argument sounds?

True. Basic rule of logic = Correlation does not imply causation.

Yeah hopefully middle east breaks off and goes down as a separate continent like Australia, so that there is no reason for anyone to invade/ bomb and beat civilians back to stone ages while they are trying to catch up.

Maybe if you give them enough time, they will be modern and open minded welcoming gays like ya, eh?

In the mean time we'll let 1 of them be run by extremists and house terrorists that fly planes into towers.

Personally I feel homos disgusting. But I do not oppose their right to live and marry.

Offtopic: This is first thread where Chinese, indian, aussies are on same side of argument.

So says the "evil" Australian who is probably corrupted by seeing so many attractive bodies on the beach. The middle east is the last bastion of pure, unadulterated morality which is why banning women from driving (as in SA) is essential to protect virginity (what's that, you ask?). They will never give in to "modernity" which is in any case a Jewish conspiracy to corrupt the purest of the pure.

Fat chance of change !

^^ time to take a break, can't believe that CD & I agree on anything.:woot:

Back
Top Bottom