What's new

Attempts at dividing India: Study claims Malayali DNA similar to caucasian

We should not debunk the DNA analysis.

Isn't it obvious that high castes in India have dominant features similar to the central Asian and Europeans, while the low caste look more like the aborignies . This is not too different from the way things are in Australia.

I can understand that such studies do create fear among Indian High castes that a day is coming when low caste aboriginies will take back their lands and throw away the yoke of oppressions aka brahmanism.

Ganga River valley is the worst when it comes to the enslavement of low caste aboriginies

Indus river valley is not an epitome of equality either, but it still is more of struggle between tribes and lot less about castes. We should know the difference. Casteism is the one sanctioned religiously and the other culturally.

peace.

Isn't it obvious that high castes in India have dominant features similar to the central Asian and Europeans, while the low caste look more like the aborignies . This is not too different from the way things are in Australia.

This is non sense. You can barely distinguish a "higher" caste and "lower" caste based on looks. Yes scheduled tribes look a bit different from the rest, but they are only about 7% of the total population.

It is interesting that you mention aborigines. There is definitely a resemblance.

It is interesting that you mention aborigines. There is definitely a resemblance.

Struggle between aborignis and the newcomers is not unique to India or Australia.

If you read books like "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Diamond, you will realize that Africa wasn't always black. Modern day black africans are the ones who drove out, killed and subjugated non-black tribes.

China too went through similar change where the natives were driven out to other parts of Far-East and the winners of this conflict are the modern day chinese.

As a Pakistani I look at these as a basic human struggle and not view the whole thing from pseudo-nationalist views.

Many high caste Indians do not accept this because it goes against the propaganda of Bharat Mata.

Bharat Mata in other words is Bharat Mama (mother India)

and it has the same $hite as

Isalmist Ummah or in other words Islamist Mama.,

Both of these suffer from the shortsightedness and results in spreading terror and militarism in the name of so-called Mama moma.

peace.

Many high caste Indians do not accept this because it goes against the propaganda of Bharat Mata.

Bharat Mata in other words is Bharat Mama (mother India)

and it has the same $hite as

Isalmist Ummah or in other words Islamist Mama.,

Both of these suffer from the shortsightedness and results in spreading terror and militarism in the name of so-called Mama moma.

peace.

Ha Ha Ha ..... love it !!!
And it's 100% true.

I can understand that such studies do create fear among Indian High castes that a day is coming when low caste aboriginies will take back their lands and throw away the yoke of oppressions aka brahmanism.

Ganga River valley is the worst when it comes to the enslavement of low caste aboriginies

Indus river valley is not an epitome of equality either, but it still is more of struggle between tribes and lot less about castes. We should know the difference. Casteism is the one sanctioned religiously and the other culturally.

peace.

There are light skinned Brahmins:

Brahmin priest
brahmin-nepal.jpg

Neil Nitin Mukhesh
neil1.jpg

and dark skinned brahmins:

Darker Brahmin preist
images

Skin colour and caste is not a directly co-related, both light and dark skinned people can be high or low caste.

Skin colour and caste is not a directly co-related, both light and dark skinned people can be high or low caste.

Individual examples are OK.

But a sampling of 1000 brahmins compared to 1000 untouchables show the difference. I hope you understand.

Other question, why did you have to reopen this thread again? :P

I am just check the anthropological based topic in internet and I got this.Honestly I dont know anything about this topic because this was created before long before I joined in to this forum.But that title is too disgusting.

Even in this forum Malayalis and remaining Indians don't look eye to eye. They already consider themselves "different" due to their "high HDI"..." "95 % literacy"...etc. I know this is a minor news item and doesn't necessarily imply much. But still, the motives for conducting such studies are questionable.

This The Kerala Model: Probably the right way forward

- thread is proof enough.

Why palce the blame on Malus for? How about placing the blame on those who single out malus. If the Gujurat model is good, then why cant the kerala model be good also even if its different?

Anyway, as for the studies the differences of ppl in Kerala are too broad for any conclusive study. There are to many differences to come to a comprehensive conlcusion unless you take all the differences involved. A blind man man can see the difference in Kerala vs Tamil Nadu. If anything Kerala has more interaction with other cultures via trade for 1000's of yrs. It's a no brainer. Regardless, our slight differences in India is an advantage when you try to create a brotherhood.

People know that majority of Inidians (along with other south Asians) are Caucasoid right?? Scientifically, humans have 3 race, Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid and I think India is the one of the very few countries to have all three of them as native population....

Back
Top Bottom