What's new

Attempts at dividing India: Study claims Malayali DNA similar to caucasian

As for Central Asia, here is the previous Predident of Kyrgyzstan, "Kurmanbek Bakiyev":

_47722999_009099184-1.jpg

And here is a picture of the Kyrgyzstan protests that overthrew him in 2010:

BB57DEBA-DFD2-49E5-AE56-73871B63A4E0_mw800_mh600.jpg

And here is a picture of a girl from Kyrgyzstan:

stock-photo-kyrgyzstan-november-wildlife-protection-groups-protest-at-the-use-of-fur-from-endangered-43453066.jpg

Central Asians tend to look like a mix of Middle Eastern, Russian and East Asian.

Which makes perfect sense since they border all three of these areas.

Here is a larger version of the map, so you can see the labels of the mitochondrial DNA haplogroups.

Map-of-human-migrations.jpg

- African: L, L1, L2, L3
- Near Eastern: J, N
- Southern European: J, K
- General European: H, V
- Northern European: T, U, X
- Asian: A, B, C, D, E, F, G (note: M is composed of C, D, E, and G)
- Native American: A, B, C, D, and sometimes X

Get your DNA done and compared to any Mongol.. I am sure you will know your origin..

Get your DNA done and compared to any Mongol.. I am sure you will know your origin..

CD your map is rejected.

I don't know why you are so upset over this map, I took it straight from here:

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I already said, Mongolia today has only 2.7 million people. In the past they only had a few hundred thousand, the math doesn't add up towards your claim.

However the math does add up for the Central Asian Muslim rulers of India.

On a related note, I have never heard a satisfactory explanation of why all the evolutionary bursts in human evolution happened in Africa. The latest theory

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...64643-becoming-human-nova-doco-evolution.html

claims that the impetus was rapid climate change, but that is just silly. Rapid climate change happened all over the globe at various times; why is it always Africa that produces the next stage in human evolution which then goes on to dominate the rest of the globe?

claims that the impetus was rapid climate change, but that is just silly. Rapid climate change happened all over the globe at various times; why is it always Africa that produces the next stage in human evolution which then goes on to dominate the rest of the globe?

All regions produced the "nest stages". It's just that the African "next stage" had what it takes to dominate the rest of the globe!

And I already said, Mongolia today has only 2.7 million people. In the past they only had a few hundred thousand, the math doesn't add up towards your claim.

Probably you misunderstood what he implied.

The current preponderance of mongoloid feature in Central asia is due to the legendary murderous rapine way of genghis khan.He killed so many people and raped so many women that 1 in every 4 person of his principalities could trace a direct line to him.

The NGC map you have given traces the basic migration.Neither this kind of event nor the smaller degree of migration that has taken place recently (within 4-5000 years) like migration of roma gypsies or any other area specific migration.

Probably you misunderstood what he implied.

The current preponderance of mongoloid feature in Central asia is due to the legendary murderous rapine way of genghis khan.He killed so many people and raped so many women that 1 in every 4 person of his principalities could trace a direct line to him.

The NGC map you have given traces the basic migration.Neither this kind of event nor the smaller degree of migration that has taken place recently (within 4-5000 years)

All these maps are results of studies of few but how many of these studies are really authentic or can be said close to reality. Can one of these guys can prove in any way that the said migration really happened? On the other hand, Mongol attacks and genetic spread are the proven facts.. More over Chinese language has influences from Altaic languages. Consider another thing, Northern Chinese are genetically different from southern Chinese. Northern Chinese are more close to Altaic race..

The Maps of so called migrations and some fancy invasion theories are basically used by people to run away from reality..

No foreigners have made even a slight change in India's gene pool.

However, those central Asian rulers don't stay central asian for long.

All regions produced the "nest stages". It's just that the African "next stage" had what it takes to dominate the rest of the globe!

Yes, but the African strain was consistently dominant. From H. erectus to H. sapiens neanderthalensis to H. sapiens sapiens.

That's a pretty consistent record, going by our current understanding.

Native Americans crossed over from the Asian continent, via the land bridge from Siberia to Alaska. (As the map shows).

Native Americans are a mixture of the descendants of native Siberians, East Asians, Southeast Asians and those that lived in what is now the very eastern-most portion of Russia.

Here are some pictures of Native Americans:

19168d1209913609-ever-notice-some-full-blooded-native-lc_inuit_sm.jpg

tumblr_l6z0frodr01qbh91vo1_500.jpg

And many Native Americans look like the people who currently inhabit modern-day Siberia:

Chief+Joseph+and+headdress.jpg

Though many (or even most) of today's modern-day Native Americans have intermarried with those that arrived after colonization, either white European immigrants, black immigrants, or immigrants from South America.

CD, what was so favorable that only Asians reached the America via Siberian bridge and not the middle easterns and the europeans or even africans?

Native Americans crossed over from the Asian continent, via the land bridge from Siberia to Alaska. (As the map shows).

Native Americans are a mixture of the descendants of native Siberians, East Asians, Southeast Asians and those that lived in what is now the very eastern-most portion of Russia.

Here are some pictures of Native Americans:

19168d1209913609-ever-notice-some-full-blooded-native-lc_inuit_sm.jpg

tumblr_l6z0frodr01qbh91vo1_500.jpg

And many Native Americans look like the people who currently inhabit modern-day Siberia:

Chief+Joseph+and+headdress.jpg

Though many (or even most) of today's modern-day Native Americans have intermarried with those that arrived after colonization, either white European immigrants, black immigrants, or immigrants from South America.

Haplogroup_Q_(Y-DNA).PNG

Yes. Haplogroup Q.

Native Russians still have a high frequency of it.

I think the East Asians, Swedish, etc that have Q have Native Siberian in them.

As for Central Asia, here is the previous Predident of Kyrgyzstan, "Kurmanbek Bakiyev":

Central Asians tend to look like a mix of Middle Eastern, Russian and East Asian.

Which makes perfect sense since they border all three of these areas.

Their looks are like that because they are the closest to the original Turk-Mongol (other being the Uighur) who originated in the Altais..they dont look Chinese to me..they look Mongol.

CD, what was so favorable that only Asians reached the America via Siberian bridge and not the middle easterns and the europeans or even africans?

It is a simple question of distance.

And the inhabitants of modern-day Siberia, I don't know if you would call them specifically "Asian" looking. Some are, and some even look Caucasian and close to Russians.

Their looks are like that because they are the closest to the original Turk-Mongol (other being the Uighur) who originated in the Altais..they dont look Chinese to me..they look Mongol.

Can you seriously look at two people and tell which among them is Chinese and which one is Mongol?

Back
Top Bottom