What's new

Attempts at dividing India: Study claims Malayali DNA similar to caucasian

Out of Africa is the old theory, it is not the complete story. There has been suspicion for long that just 60,000 years could not be responsible for so much genetic variation among human population archetypes, and recent genetic tests confirmed those suspicions:
Archaic human admixture with modern Homo sapiens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multiregional origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact a new theory by scientists suggests that Humans are descendants of Aliens who landed on earth hundreds of thousands of years ago:

Prometheus - Official Full HD Trailer - Ridley Scott, Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace - YouTube

LOL, didn't you see the diagram in my post? :lol:

It clearly shows that humans originated in Africa, so I have no idea what you are arguing about.

You are saying that I am wrong, yet you are agreeing with what is shown in the diagram, and what is being said in my posts.

I saw your diagram buddy. Here's a cleaner version:

cn_image.size.cuar01_genographic0707.jpg

As I said, we all come from that light bluish line that comes out of Africa. Australoids come from the second darker line, even though this theory is pretty controversial.

Do you see how this line eventually branches off to India and East Asia?

We're distant cousins. Now let's do a group hug! :D

That's right. Both Chinese and Indians are closer to Africans than we are to each other.

DNA map out of Africa:

350px-Map-of-human-migrations.jpg

Southern-type Indians took the lower route out of Africa, while Chinese took the Central Asian path out of Africa. The Himalayas were an impassable boundary back then, which explains why Chinese and Indians look so different from each other today.

Those are earliest people that came to India. There are more lines.

There is two big waves that came to India.

One that came 70,000 and one that came 40,000 years ago..

The earliest might have looked like the people in Andaman Islands.

They migrated further to S.E. Asia, but some stayed back in Andaman.

Andaman_Islands.PNG

I saw your diagram buddy. Here's a cleaner version:

cn_image.size.cuar01_genographic0707.jpg

As I said, we all come from that light bluish line that comes out of Africa. Australoids come from the second darker line, even though this theory is pretty controversial.

Do you see how this line eventually branches off to India and East Asia?

We're distant cousins. Now let's do a group hug! :D

Yes CD, common give us a hug, according to above figure east asians emerged as offshoot from India and oceania.

But all the prehistorical things where the humanoid apes which were running naked, they could have not known which place is called India or China?

Heck even Chimps have 98% similarily to humans.

No man, the naked apes decided they needed to branch off according to IQ level. So the higher IQ apes separated themselves under the able leadership of 熊貓人 and thought they needed to go to China and build the great wall and stuff like that. :)

LOL, now I know you are an Indian. No one else talks like that, no one else has such a complex about IQ, and no one else refers to us using that name. :lol:

LOL, now I know you are an Indian. No one else talks like that, no one else has such a complex about IQ, and no one else refers to us using that name. :lol:

lol, don't take it seriously.. it's just for comic relief :D

As for Central Asia, here is the previous Predident of Kyrgyzstan, "Kurmanbek Bakiyev":

_47722999_009099184-1.jpg

And here is a picture of the Kyrgyzstan protests that overthrew him in 2010:

BB57DEBA-DFD2-49E5-AE56-73871B63A4E0_mw800_mh600.jpg

And here is a picture of a girl from Kyrgyzstan:

stock-photo-kyrgyzstan-november-wildlife-protection-groups-protest-at-the-use-of-fur-from-endangered-43453066.jpg

Central Asians tend to look like a mix of Middle Eastern, Russian and East Asian.

Which makes perfect sense since they border all three of these areas.

Central Asians tend to look like a mix of Middle Eastern, Russian and East Asian.

That's how I was explaining it to one of my friends when he asked "what's a Kazakh?" I told him to throw a mix of Russian, Turkic and Chinese people of both sexes into a room and check back 10 years later. He got it right away!

As for Central Asia, here is the previous Predident of Kyrgyzstan, "Kurmanbek Bakiyev":

_47722999_009099184-1.jpg

And here is a picture of the Kyrgyzstan protests that overthrew him in 2010:

BB57DEBA-DFD2-49E5-AE56-73871B63A4E0_mw800_mh600.jpg

And here is a picture of a girl from Kyrgyzstan:

stock-photo-kyrgyzstan-november-wildlife-protection-groups-protest-at-the-use-of-fur-from-endangered-43453066.jpg

You and them are the children of Mongols.. Means Mongols started speading gene in China and then moved to middle east.. You got it wrong to think it happened other way around..

You and them are the children of Mongols.. Means Mongols started speading gene in China and then moved to middle east.. You got it wrong to think it happened other way around..

LOL, there are less than 3 million people in Mongolia. :lol: The math doesn't make any sense.

However, do you know how many Muslims there are in the subcontinent? The subcontinent in fact houses (by far) the largest population of Muslims out of any region on the planet. By far.

LOL, there are less than 3 million people in Mongolia. :lol: The math doesn't make any sense.

However, do you know how many Muslims there are in the subcontinent? The subcontinent in fact houses (by far) the largest population of Muslims out of any region on the planet. By far.

lol, mixing religion with race (mongoloids).. Kublai khan, Genghis khan were responsible for lots of births not all of them live in the boundaries of current Mongolia..

It's no secret people got converted in sub-continent.. Hope that make sense to you..

Back
Top Bottom