What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

American president doesn't care about pople in South Asia. He works for American interests.

Come out of your lala-land.

He has some very prominent advisors for the Pakistan, Afghanistan region including the Iranian born Vali Nasr, prominent journalist Ahmed Rashid and a number of others.

The Americans appoint the best of the best for advisory roles by region and our region is of very high importance.

He has some very prominent advisors for the Pakistan, Afghanistan region including the Iranian born Vali Nasr, prominent journalist Ahmed Rashid and a number of others.

The Americans appoint the best of the best for advisory roles by region and our region is of very high importance.

America is paying those advisors to secure American interests.

Its for you to decide, whether you need a counsel or you can stand on our own?

America is paying those advisors to secure American interests.

Its for you to decide, whether you need a counsel or you can stand on our own?

To secure American interests, they cannot abandon Pakistan.

A Pakistan run by Islamists will be the worst nightmare for this world, these advisors help formulate their future strategy in regards to this region especially Pakistan.

Their approach is very positive though.

FT.com / Comment / Opinion - America must hug Pakistan ever closer

The Munir report has been "singled out as the most celebrated 'modernist' expression of backlash against Islamic activism," writes Vali Nasr, an expert on Islam and politics, in 1994's Vanguard of the Islamic Revolution. The report was the last attempt to extricate Islam from Pakistan's politics, writes Nasr, who served as senior advisor to the U.S. special representative to Afghanistan and Pakistan from 2009-2011. But without an alternative source of national cohesion, Islam continues to be used by successive governments as a tool to hold the state together.

Islam and Politics in Pakistan - Council on Foreign Relations

Recently I gave a lecture on Pakistan and Afghanistan to an audience of many hundreds in Chicago. There were some sixty or seventy Pakistani Americans among them. As I walked into the hall, something strange started to happen.

Cry, the Beloved Country

They won't abandon Pakistan. They will buy it.

They tried, it didn't work.

There are a number of different groups in Pakistan with varying goals, you cannot buy them all, some are not for sale.

The politicians and the army leadership might be but you cannot buy what id not up sale.

If what you say is true, then there will not be a problem now.

Hakimullah mahsud, Omar khalid ,Waliur Rehman Mehsud and Faqir Mohammed are on Indian payroll????? LOL..

everything is conspiracy against you indians . you are the only angels left in this world.
No one is angel in this world, but do you still believe India was behind this attack.

I thought it was work of Taliban (Good or Bad whatever you call them.)

No one is angel in this world, but do you still believe India was behind this attack.

They are on Indian payroll. they get their salary from that bank in wasiristhan.

the attack on the Pc3 orions are only in interest of india they funded used taliban and destroyed out 50% capability of navy by destroying the air crafts talibans have nothing to do with these air crafts cz no air craft was used against them why they didnt attacked on fighter jets who are fu**ing their in operation why not helis used against them.

That's a short-sighted analysis and typical Zaid-hamid type of religion infected commentary.

Its in western+european(NATO) interests to keep region boiling, so that India buys more arms.

Attack on orions, will push Pak towards China. More weapons, nukes from China. India will follow suit - more MICA missiles from europe.

i still believe indians are behind these attacks supporting talibans by their agencies , destroying pc3 orian were the interest of indians not in talibans interest if talibans wanted army to stop operation against them why they didnt attacked other air bases which got the helis and jets who bomb them in operations ?

i still believe indians are behind these attacks supporting talibans by their agencies , destroying pc3 orian were the interest of indians not in talibans interest if talibans wanted army to stop operation against them why they didnt attacked other air bases which got the helis and jets who bomb them in operations ?

Ask them instead... why should India attack some planes with no weapons like orion.???

You better write some fiction novel... it would be brilliant.

Ask them instead... why should India attack some planes with no weapons like orion.???

You better write some fiction novel... it would be brilliant.

lol plane with no weapon planes are destroyed where to use weapons now ?? in Ak47 riffles ??? by destroying these planes 50% of our naval capability is downed . navy have nothing to do against operation against talibans.

ppl like u in pakistan are the reason why pakistan is falling deep in the troubles. ppl like u always point fingers at others but do not realize that the real problem is in ur home itself . it is ur own ppl who are brainwashed by some so called religious leaders to kill their own countrymen.

lol plane with no weapon planes are destroyed where to use weapons now ?? in Ak47 riffles ??? by destroying these planes 50% of our naval capability is downed . navy have nothing to do against operation against talibans.

orion is a surveilance plane.

Its hard to accept some loonies came and made quite a show, hence you are looking towards all other options to hide your shame.Everyone knows that.
So blame India, CIA , Mossad and usual players.

Back
Top Bottom