What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Guys nuke not safe is bit too much. The fact is propaganda will be created about nukes and rightly so, people are trying to corner Pakistan. Honestly Pakistan is new Afghanistan in terms of experiments.

How does my post answer my own question?

Are the backup power sources located at the same point as the main power source? How far apart? What security measures? How many perimeters have to be crossed before all power sources can be cut off? If one source is attacked, that tips off everyone that an attack is underway which means the other sources will be almost impossible to get to.

You have offered nothing in terms of how terrorists would address the logistical and security challenges in almost simultaneously destroying all power sources in a plant and causing a meltdown.

Assuming terrorists breach the outermost perimeter of a NPP, then what?
?
[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to to get me to formulate a whole plan for an attack on a nuclear facilty for you? Are you too simple minded not to see the similarities of todays attack on a "highly secure" installation and a NPP? You started out by saying that an attack cannot destroy a NPP unless its like a Japan earthquake....now you move on to saying they cannot destroy power lines...they cannot find generators....when they managed to find and destroy a P3 Orion in the middle of a night at a PN base....you are just desperately trying to hold on to your position which is not feasible.

I dont have to give you a plan to attack a power plant, I do not need to know it....the guys who will need to know it have sufficiently demaonstrated that they know how to....or the agencies responsible are sufficiently inept to let it happen.

That buddy, is the real issue....not my knowledge of backups and their location.

Guys nuke not safe is bit too much. The fact is propaganda will be created about nukes and rightly so, people are trying to corner Pakistan. Honestly Pakistan is new Afghanistan in terms of experiments.

And I'm sure india and its third class media will the front runners of the propoganda

Agar in kameeni army man thori bhi sharam rahy hai tu uthan aur sachai se sacha dushman kay sath ankhoon man anhkheen dal ka ladeen jesa awam na inka sath dia tha 65 ki war man inki jeet hue thi ajj wam insa tang hai isi liya yeh kutto ki mout mar rahy hai inho na awam ka sath pechla 20 sallo man khela hai awam ka pesa lutwaya hai musharaf ko hi dekho app inho na sheroon ki aham jagaon pa kanza kia hua hai apna lia ghar free medical army ki cars jin man hamara peso ka petrol dalta hai aj yeh sab hamara kis kam ka nahe yahan tak ka inka underwear aur banyan bhi apka aur mere pesa se kharedi hue hai infact agar hamarai army na ho tu ajj kisi pakistani ko bhar jana ki zaroorat hi na hoty apna mulk ma reh kar hum job kar sakty tha awam ka pas ilaj ke pesa nahe hai aur yeh mehnga se mehnga ilaj free man karwata hai army na police ko bhi daba ka rakha hai kisi army wala ko thora masla hota hai woh poori army ko apni jageer samjh ka police stations pa hamla kar deta hai law bhi koi cheez hai hamara muklk ajj jin maslo man hai woh inhi ki waja se hai

Last edited by a moderator:
yaar come on what do you see in big pictures ?? Will you hit the wall if there is another next targets will be bigger than this navy??

Raptor

You misunderstand me, your permanent criticism on PA & ISI totally illogical, we are in state of war and people has to stand in support of PA. Never loose your patience & hope for good.

Point being that even this attack on a naval base resulted in minimal damage - the terrorists did no 'fly off' with a P3 or chopper.

Hypothetically, if such an attack did take place at a nuclear facility, the result would be the same - a few security personnel might be martyred, minor damage here and there, potential hostage situation, and eventually all terrorists killed.

There is simply nothing to suggest that an attack on a nuclear installation would result in a meltdown or any strategic assets being compromised. The amount of manpower and explosive material required to do that is something that is simply impossible for any terrorist organization to put together.

I hear you and believe me have lot of sympathy for ordinary Pakistani.....However such attacks suggests that terrorist are becoming daring and powerful....whereas we would expect the exact opposite after PA launched the offensive against them....Yes there is nothing which shows they will take over nukes blah blah....but concerns are valid....because all we have is Pak's assurances which unfortunately have failed in the past....Such attacks makes you more and more nervous...

Yes they are, I just looked up on the Internet the BBC World News, first story on front page, Pak Navy Base attacked by native terrorists. Ditto the on line breaking news, as has been the case all day long today, Sunday, all major US TV news outlets.

Why in the world would you deny literal, factual news coverage???

i think the strategy was to make terrorist mentally & physically tired, meanwhile also secure the assets present at the base. remember that these are very important & expensive assets to have. it's been seven hours since terrorist got in to the base, imagine the stress on their mind.

wht i dont understand is, why you dont ban these trolls??

I challenge you to show me where i was trolling......if u have any constructive thing to add then you are welcome otherwise better read/ignore...

Apparently rehman malik is saying theres a hostage situation going on?

i think the strategy was to make terrorist mentally & physically tired, meanwhile also secure the assets present at the base. remember that these are very important & expensive assets to have. it's been seven hours since terrorist got in to the base, imagine the stress on their mind.

You are absolutely right...Also keep in mind that they are there to die...When a person is prepared to die he/she is very dangerous....You want to save your assets and moreover don't want to have any more casualty.....Better wait then loose any more men and keep cornering the terrorists....

I mentioned before, it is either Palestine or second Afghanistan. Soon, we will throw stones or rocks just like them.

:victory::victory:

I dont think Pakistan will become the new Afghanistan or Palestine.

But a minority of people weren't supported by the foreign powers as much as they are now.

Afghanistan and Pakistan are playgrounds. Really i think all foreigners should just leave Pakistan and Afghanistan, let them grow and stop holding them back.

It's foreign meddling and Pakistan is too important for China's and Russia's future success.

Point being that even this attack on a naval base resulted in minimal damage - the terrorists did no 'fly off' with a P3 or chopper.

Hypothetically, if such an attack did take place at a nuclear facility, the result would be the same - a few security personnel might be martyred, minor damage here and there, potential hostage situation, and eventually all terrorists killed.

There is simply nothing to suggest that an attack on a nuclear installation would result in a meltdown or any strategic assets being compromised. The amount of manpower and explosive material required to do that is something that is simply impossible for any terrorist organization to put together.

Not to mention that in order to pull off an operation of that sort the terrorists would need the technical know-how like being familiar with what they want to steal, uranium or the bomb itself. Who here thinks that terrorist would have that kind of training.

When US talks about securing Pak nuclear facilities that seems plausable cuz of their training and the nuclear know-how. But a terrorist organization, that too ttp based is just out of reality.

They could if they had the special military training if they were to get it from, say India, I don't want to accuse them just being hypothetical, then plausible, but without them even knowing what nuclear material looks like, suggesting they infiltrate and steal nukes is just plain ignorant.

We should NOT be very surprised the navy outcome today, we all very angry at the failure of OBL raid, yaad hai na!

6 hours ongoing battle!

@RaptorRX707

BEING A PAKISTANI YOUR FRUSTRATION IS UNDERSTANDABLE.
BUT WILL U PREFER THIS OPERATION DONE IN HASTE RESULTING IN MORE CASUALITIES.
THE THING TO REMEMBER HERE IS THAT THESE MORONS ARE NOT ACTIVE, THEY ARE BOGGED DOWN, HOLED UP IN A ROOM OR COMPOUND.

Back
Top Bottom