What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

2:24am
An official speaking on condition of anonymity says at least 4-5 terrorists have been shot dead, but the aim of the operation is to catch the militants alive.
Fire has erupted again as fire fighters paused efforts due to an on going gun battle.
Heavy gunfire is ongoing at PNS Mehran, confirms Express 24/7 reporter Ahmed Jung.

talibans have nothing to do with these eletronic warfare planes their main target was Pc3 so most probably benefit goes to the indian side their agency is most probably involved in it using the talibans against Pak army now just like americans did against russia.

I guess that the attacks are intended to demoralize the military more than anything else and to stop attacking the terrorists.

GEO NEWS: Firing continuing sporadically.

Note: CNN and BBC have no reports about this yet.

2:24am
An official speaking on condition of anonymity says at least 4-5 terrorists have been shot dead, but the aim of the operation is to catch the militants alive.
Fire has erupted again as fire fighters paused efforts due to an on going gun battle.
Heavy gunfire is ongoing at PNS Mehran, confirms Express 24/7 reporter Ahmed Jung.

inshallah they will be caught alive

talibans have nothing to do with these eletronic warfare planes their main target was Pc3 so most probably benefit goes to the indian side their agency is most probably involved in it using the talibans against Pak army now just like americans did against russia.

Show evidence? Or stop spreading lies.

Bharati and American supported terrorists working on American and bharati plans. I hope they get caught alive and have their d*cks chopped off during interrogation t reveal their true handlers.

We blame others so much that people have left to belive us.If the terrorist were indian or US supported then still they are Pakistanis and we have given them so soft targets so talk about our wonselves.

From last report four bodies of terrorist recovered
Out which one was turkish second one french all these terrorist were extremely well equipped having most latest night vision gadgets and other stuff.

Patanjali, its my prediction, i can see the impending danger very well, nothing is safe at the moment in pakistan, soon the terrorits will target Pakistan's neuclear weapons facilities in Kahuta. Anti-Pakistan militant groups will intensify terrorist attacks in pakistan in the coming days. Anything can happen in the next [few] days.

There may well be an attack on India in the next few days and there is a remote possibility that it could be on the USA or UK.

it may be the 9/11 of pakistan just to portray to the world its sincerity in wot by showing its direct effect on itself,, i definitly see it this way,,

Back
Top Bottom