What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude no matter how many times you yell " fact is" you will not turn fiction into reality .

India never wanted to react like USA did ,we were talking about surgical strikes on Pakistani terror camps in Azad kashmir particularly the one at muridke, and yes we didn't do it because at that point of time our airforces were not ready for such a mission and ofcourse your nucelar weapons thats it.

That is fact , your nuclear weapons , Nothing else

I hope you do understand the difference between what US did in afghanistan and surgical strikes is.

But if you want to keep yourself happy by saying again and again "Fact is fact is" please go ahead but i get a feeling this is a version you are having a hard time convincing even yourself of .

I said India did a lot of chest thumping after 26/11 but realized they could not attack Pakistan like the US had attacked Afghanistan. And I showed statements by your foreign minister to the effect that India could do surgical strikes within Pakistan.

Did India do these strikes? No
Was it futile chest thumping? Yes
Hence the Indian bravado of jumping for joy every time the US attacks Paksitan.

It doesn't matter how much you guys dance around now to downplay the futile chest thumping. As I posted above, even the US told India to get a reality check and not compare 26/11 to 9/11.

Do you know nepal is a hindu country ?

Do you know anything about Hindu history of of the entire south-east Asia i.e countries like indonesia , thailand , malaysia etc.

Debating history is futile with Pakistanis .

Is the predominant religion in most of East Asia Buddhism or Hinduism?

Since Buddhism derived from Hinduism, of course there would be Hindu influences acquired via Buddhism. But the fact remains that in India Hinduism is the dominant religion with Buddhism as the minority. Whereas in the rest of Asia, it is reversed. Reason being that most of the initial influence was from Buddhists, nor Hindus.

What is futile is getting Indians to admit the dark periods of their history.

I am waiting for China :taz:

Common yar its just a statement
No one gonna fight for other mess :tdown:
lol get a life its attack not an invasion they are talking about invasion not attack

You are reading it wrong. He just said all options are open.

They were, till a final decision was taken to go for the diplomatic option.

What is it that you are not able to understand here? Where is the 9/11 like response here?

Did India threaten military action?
Did it execute military action?
You guys can keep spinning...

I mentioned it for reasons that you know very well, given our past discussions.

Yes, we know that when you get desperate at losing a discussion you jump off into Islam bashing.

I won't blame you for this kind of thinking. That is all you guys are capable of, given the Islamic cultural milieu you are a part of now.

Here we go. Start bashing Islam when someone points out the dark history of Hinduism.

Pathetic!

Now the facts:

Was Buddhism persecuted in India almost to the point of disappearance -- long before Muslims showed up?

Yes. End of discussion.

He is twisting mukherjee's statements to suit his own arguments . There was majorly a talk of surgical strikes not invasion .

Where did I sat India wanted a full scale invasion?
I said "chest thumping" and military strikes.
India could do neither.
And still can't.

Deal with it.

I said India did a lot of chest thumping after 26/11 but realized they could not attack Pakistan like the US had attacked Afghanistan. And I showed statements by your foreign minister to the effect that India could do surgical strikes within Pakistan.

Did India do these strikes? No
Was it futile chest thumping? Yes
Hence the Indian bravado of jumping for joy every time the US attacks Paksitan.

It doesn't matter how much you guys dance around now to downplay the futile chest thumping. As I posted above, even the US told India to get a reality check and not compare 26/11 to 9/11.

Is the predominant religion in most of East Asia Buddhism or Hinduism?

Since Buddhism derived from Hinduism, of course there would be Hindu influences acquired via Buddhism. But the fact remains that in India Hinduism is the dominant religion with Buddhism as the minority. Whereas in the rest of Asia, it is reversed. Reason being that most of the initial influence was from Buddhists, nor Hindus.

What is futile is getting Indians to admit the dark periods of their history.

Sigh ...

About the first part well you are changing your statements now . good
First you tried to prove India wanted a US like action on Pakistan then when you were proven wrong you came down to the surgical strikes part .

Futile it was ? Yes but i think The whole 26/11 aidea was even more futile for Pakistan . What happened to India ? We are still there growing at 9% with our position on Pakistan vindicated in the eyes of the world whereas your reputation already so low took a further nosedive.I don't know what those guys were thinking .

about the second part again ,
earlier you were talking about influence but now you have started talking about which is the major religion today .

Ok do this little excercise type hindu history in south east asia on google and see what you get. don't use any Indian or Pakistani source just neutral ones and ya with an open mind please .

About dark period of Indian history - i dont know what you are talking about , you are twisting stuff around. Earlier you were saying India was not responsible was spread of buddhism , then you started questioning hindu influence on the world now dark history .
Decide first please.

Buddhism was spread by Indians abroad for the most part . That is a fact no historian can debate.

Get me a real historian who debated that and i will take you seriously.

Did India threaten military action?
Did it execute military action?
You guys can keep spinning...

Yes, we know that when you get desperate at losing a discussion you jump off into Islam bashing.

Here we go. Start bashing Islam when someone points out the dark history of Hinduism.

Pathetic!

Was Buddhism persecuted in India almost to the point of disappearance -- long before Muslims showed up?

Yes. End of discussion.

Where did I sat India wanted a full scale invasion?
I said "chest thumping" and military strikes.
India could do neither.
And still can't.

Deal with it.

Liar Liar pants on fire.

you clearly stated that India wanted a US like action which means nothing but full scale invasion .

26/11 failed .

Pakistanis ,

Deal with it !

Sigh ...

About the first part well you are changing your statements now . good
First you tried to prove India wanted a US like action on Pakistan then when you were proven wrong you came down to the surgical strikes part .

Futile it was ? Yes but i think The whole 26/11 aidea was even more futile for Pakistan . What happened to India ? We are still there growing at 9% with our position on Pakistan vindicated in the eyes of the world whereas your reputation already so low took a further nosedive.I don't know what those guys were thinking .

I said that Indians are living vicariously through American might because India was not able to do anything militarily to Pakistan after 26/11 -- despite much bravado and chest thumping. That much has been proved above. The rest is you guys trying to save face by twisting and turning.

about the second part again ,
earlier you were talking about influence but now you have started talking about which is the major religion today .

The discussion has always been about the spread of Buddhism throughout Asia.

About dark period of Indian history - i dont know what you are talking about , you are twisting stuff around.

I am talking about the persecution of Buddhism in India.

Earlier you were saying India was not responsible was spread of buddhism , then you started questioning hindu influence on the world now dark history .
Decide first please.

Buddhism was spread by Indians abroad for the most part . That is a fact no historian can debate.

Get me a real historian who debated that and i will take you seriously.

Where did I deny that 'Indians' spread Indian culture? Who else would it be? I said it was mostly Buddhists, not Hindus.

Interesting that you mentally equate the word 'Hindu' with 'Indian'.

So much for secular India...

Liar Liar pants on fire.

you clearly stated that India wanted a US like action which means nothing but full scale invasion .

26/11 failed .

Pakistanis ,

Deal with it !

Do you really think India would ever threaten to invade and occupy Pakistan like the US is doing in Afghanistan?

I said India threatened unilateral military action like the US did after 9/11. The extent of the action would, of necessity, be limited. But India realized it could do no such thing.

Are you for real mate?? Loss of 270 Billion dollar of trade surplus will not effect China's growth?? Even assuming the trade surplus being 300 billion today (which i dont think is the case), it will drop by 90% to USD 30 billion..Which in turn means that China generates less cash every year to fund its growth in terms of sovereign contracts and infrastructure growth.

Do you know what the internal market is? You must be Vinod or related to him, go look up what the internal market is.

Do you really think India would ever threaten to invade and occupy Pakistan like the US is doing in Afghanistan?

I said India threatened unilateral military action like the US did after 9/11. The extent of the action would, of necessity, be limited. But India realized it could do no such thing.

firstly india do not have any intentions of invading pakistan or to occupy it. only action india will take if any future terrorist attack is linked to pak is surgical stikes at limited places.

I said that Indians are living vicariously through American might because India was not able to do anything militarily to Pakistan after 26/11 -- despite much bravado and chest thumping. That much has been proved above. The rest is you guys trying to save face by twisting and turning.

The discussion has always been about the spread of Buddhism throughout Asia.

I am talking about the persecution of Buddhism in India.

Where did I deny that 'Indians' spread Indian culture? Who else would it be? I said it was mostly Buddhists, not Hindus.

Interesting that you mentally equate the word 'Hindu' with 'Indian'.

So much for secular India...

dude dude dude , your bias is so apparent now .

I mentioned Hindus because you said it was mainly buddhists who spread indian culture which is not true.

That is why i asked you to read about hindu history of South East Asia but seeing your bias i think that is a futile excercise.

Nothing about secularism here .lol

About bravado and chest thumping ?

you really think we need to prove ourselves in front of people 90000 of who we made surrender on their own territory .

The only people you see chest thumping are Pakistanis about taking Kashmir from india but have not succeeded yet no matter how much they have tried . War , terrorism everything in 63 years .We don't need to prove ourselves to such a country .

Those reactions came out of anger after 26/11 and yes it was only your nukes that saved you nothing else.

Bottomline is after 26/11 the only country that lost face was Pakistan as usual .You can play with words to save whatever little of that 'ghairat' is left now but it won't change facts .

India was praised for showing restraint and Pakistan... the least said the better.

The truth is developoreo that you started in this thread trying to prove that Indians were trolling even though they were raising legitimate questions regarding this statement by China interms of the reality that we live in .Then when you were proven wrong you started talking about your pride in 26/11 and how India could not do anything about it ( In your opinion ofcourse) , then when challenged there you started talking about buddhism , then hinduism and now after proven wrong here as well you started attacking Indian (as well as mine) secular nature as well.

Truth is you are the only one trolling on this thread and the funny thing is you are now so much into it that you have gotten lost and have forgotten where you started .

Yeah.. Like Osama in Pakistan was a false flag..

Oh stop being in denial. Colonel Purohit of the Indian Army has been found guilty of blowing up bits of India and saying it was Pakistan or Muslims.

You'll respond that he's just one case, but he's not. There's a Hindutva network of the false flagging little fiends being uncovered.
1) Rahul Gandhi even admits Saffron Terror is the biggest threat facing India.
2) India has a history of falsifying DNA evidence.

The government in Indian-controlled Kashmir has acknowledged that DNA samples taken from five men blamed for the masscre of 35 Sikhs two years ago were tampered with. Those responsible for collecting and sending the samples had something to hide
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Kashmir massacre samples 'faked'

India is just the general lying scoundrel in Asia. It's like Nixon said, they're the most aggresive, lying (slippery) people there.

Must I quote Brother Huang Tsang's impression of Indians which are exactly like those of Nixon's also?

firstly india do not have any intentions of invading pakistan or to occupy it. only action india will take if any future terrorist attack is linked to pak is surgical stikes at limited places.

Don't be silly. India doesn't have the bravery to invade Pakistan in any way. It's always been like this throughout history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom