What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what I hear from Indians:

Note the civilian death toll in the Mumbai attacks was 164.

The civilian death toll in China, as a result of the Imperial Japanese Army's atrocities (which many Indians seem to find hilarious) was 20 million.

And no, I never think that innocent civilians "deserve it".

I guess thats where you and I differ. A society evolves thru bearing the consequences of its mentality. Indian society is going thru that and so is Pakistani society.

Out of 100s of Indian members on this forum, you point out 1 post to me from an obscure member with negligible posts to his credit. DOnt even know whether he is really and Indian or not. What I am pointing out to you is comments from senior members on the forum who proudly display Military professional in their name and talk about bombing consulates and targeting suspected spies of India in Afghanistan for assassination

So as I said, may be you and I differ in mindset here.. But if a Pakistan as a society takes pride in 10 Pakistani boys holding Mumbai to ransom for 3 days, then its a good season for tasting their own medicin

So as I said, may be you and I differ in mindset here.. But if a Pakistan as a society takes pride in 10 Pakistani boys holding Mumbai to ransom for 3 days, then its a good season for tasting their own medicin

Like I said, I never believe that innocent civilians "deserve it".

That's entirely unfair - since when has the Indian armed forces behavior in captive Kashmir become beyond criticism? Since when has anything become beyond criticism? Friends will recall that the word "terrorism" originally referred to the action of the state, not those who opposed state policies.

Sir, This debate can go on for ever.. However I am simply referring to the Forum policy which states that respect needs to be given to uniformed armies..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html

To quote

"Of late we've been hitting ideological debating road blocks between Indians and Pakistanis about the issue that stems from the use of the word terrorists for Kashmiri Separatists" or the use of the word terrorists for the Indian Army.

To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers."

@chinese members..
Since china and pakistan agreed in this pact that attack on pakistan will be considered an attack on china.What do you guys think chinese govt reaction will be in case of-
*a drone strike
*U.S choppers violating pak airspace and killing people
*America expanding wot into soil of pakistan with U.S soldiers conducting operations inside pakistan..

@chinese members..
Since china and pakistan agreed in this pact that attack on pakistan will be considered an attack on china.What do you guys think chinese govt reaction will be in case of-
*a drone strike
*America expanding wot into soil of pakistan with U.S soldiers conducting operations inside pakistan..

Asked and answered already. Read the thread.

Anyway, Pakistan and the USA are still allies, and will likely remain so.

The above issues only become a problem if the alliance is broken, and the Pakistani government is no longer working with the US government.

And this is what I hear from Indians:

Note the civilian death toll in the Mumbai attacks was 164.

The civilian death toll in China, as a result of the Imperial Japanese Army's atrocities (which many Indians seem to find hilarious) was 20 million.

And no, I never think that innocent civilians "deserve it".

@CD: Only loonies will find 20 million civilian deaths a matter to score points on. Similarly, please don't trivialize the 164 deaths in Mumbai. It was not even war time when that happened. And the incident is still fresh in memory, some of us were there in Mumbai during the terrorist attacks.

@chinese members..
*a drone strike

If that is true security commitments, as I said, he is a rare and serious, his range should be possible war, so only the third point maybe in the scope of the commitment, there are other conditions, the Pakistani government to declare war for defense and a formal request for Chinese military assistance.

@CD: Only loonies will find 20 million civilian deaths a matter to score points on. Similarly, please don't trivialize the 164 deaths in Mumbai. It was not even war time when that happened. And the incident is still fresh in memory, some of us were there in Mumbai during the terrorist attacks.

I'll remember that, the next time I see an Indian laughing about the Japanese war crimes against China.

Which unfortunately happens all the time.

1, as I said, I am happy to service for you, wait.

2, do you think it is free, the presence of U.S. military bases? Therefore, Japan to kidnap the captain of China, China has the right to do the right response, I repeat, this is international politics, not simply neighbors.

OK!

Afghanistan is our neighbor, he is not pleased that the existence of the United States, China has to understand anti-terrorism operations. We can have a better relationship. India think Afghanistan very happy to the U.S. presence and actions?

The Afghans on this forum seem to think USA is doing a good job saving them from the Talibunny terrorists.

We support the Afghan friends to lead a life free from terror.

3, I have said many times, we are neighbors, can not leave, we are not a complete countries outside the region. You do not answer my previous post, is saying something.

I didn't deny we are neighbors.

I didn't understand what you were trying to say in that post.

4, if you are fast forgetting their own words, I can remind you of memories. Of course, Frankly, stop trying to advise us, I agree.

You started claiming India has issues with neighbors buddy. Not me.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Mate, I am losing you here. What do you really want from me?

I'll remember that, the next time I see an Indian laughing about the Japanese war crimes against China.

Which unfortunately happens all the time.

Frankly speaking, I am personally ashamed of any Indian who would feel glee about the massacres in question. But as I said, you gotta play the hand you are dealt and deserve the consequences of your/your society's/your country's actions. That's karma for you :)

OK!

The Afghans on this forum seem to think USA is doing a good job saving them from the Talibunny terrorists.

We support the Afghan friends to lead a life free from terror.

I didn't deny we are neighbors.

I didn't understand what you were trying to say in that post.

You started claiming India has issues with neighbors buddy. Not me.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Mate, I am losing you here. What do you really want from me?

1, I have made ​​some post, look through the front.

2, Oh? China also supports the fight against terrorism and support for the Afghan people return to normal life.

3, I have said many times, we are neighbors, can not leave, we are not a complete countries outside the region. It is enough to say that China is also in this area. We have long-term commitment to our good neighbors.

4, you forgot, it is irrelevant and India, you say, China has some problems and "most" neighbors. It looks like you are so forgetful.

Are you for real mate?? Loss of 270 Billion dollar of trade surplus will not effect China's growth?? Even assuming the trade surplus being 300 billion today (which i dont think is the case), it will drop by 90% to USD 30 billion..Which in turn means that China generates less cash every year to fund its growth in terms of sovereign contracts and infrastructure growth.

Mate, he has funky ideas on every topic.

Nothing to do with realities of the world. I can guess the quality of education in those tribal areas was not really top notch.

Saved me a lot of time

List of disputed territories of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Need to add more? cunning Vinod2070?

You need to know a little more than copy pasting links.

The issues with Bangladesh are minor ones about settling some enclaves etc. that we both have inside each other's country. It is not about border demarcation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom