What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, pakistani establishment didn't reveal any details regarding it and blamed no one or this is just another conspiracy theory ?

We dont get into too much of blame game on official levels...... We do things ourway....

defencepkbannerr16.jpg

It wasnt a Pakistan Special forces op .. It was a terrorist Op.. You should write Successfully defended instead of Operation Successful

Pakistan Army & the Intelligence agencies by know who all are involved in this cowardly attack in this holy month. I hope to see a very pissed off Pak Army today & in a days to come because of the lies, propaganda & baseless pressure that will rain from US & to be honest this is needed to shut up US.

If US was involved they would have target shamsi airbase because they can provide all kind of information...just my wild assumptions.

If pakistan believes that US is involved flush them out from all your bases. They have a lot of information to share with terrorists.

You and your big daddy are the only beneficiary, Pakistan has gained nothing from it. For quite sometime you and your big daddy have been trying to prove to the world that it is not safe for the world to allow Pakistan to possess nukes but it is safe for the world when india or israel possesses the nukes. Pakistan does not need her nukes at all but they are essential for regional thugs like india and israel. Uncle sam and its minions are day dreaming if they think they can sell these talks to the world that is not controlled by the zionazis.

Normally one see All Bold text when there is little substance in the content ;)

May be that is what the terrorists want you to think.

Its the other way round...if the above mentioned has been the case TTP wouldnot have been so blunt in accepting the responsibility of attack in all these incidents

We dont get into too much of blame game on official levels...... We do things ourway....

I didn't understand your arguments.. u can cry a river for kashmir on various international platform but won't utter a word against the terrorism against your own countrymen. i find it strange.

May be that is what the terrorists want you to think.

But If I say Ajmal Kasaab and others want India to think that we are the enemies and we supported them what will you say???

I didn't understand your arguments.. u can cry a river for kashmir on various international platform but won't utter a word against the terrorism against your own countrymen. i find it strange.

Putting attention on a international territorial dispute and getting into blame game (such as India media blaming Pakistan in first hour of Mumbai )are two different things.....

BTW proof of your claim of mehran being inside job....still waiting...

Putting attention on a international territorial dispute and getting into blame game (such as India media blaming Pakistan in first hour of Mumbai )are two different things.....

Balme game !! dude it is like 10 months when mehran took place. any findings so far ? what about attack on sri lankan players .. any findings any revelations ? Most of you believe in conspiracy theories.

Balme game !! dude it is like 10 months when mehran took place. any findings so far ? what about attack on sri lankan players .. any findings any revelations ? Most of you believe in conspiracy theories.

proof of inside job.......Still waiting...

Time and again, why were the terrorists able to penetrate the first line of defence (i.e the perimeter wall) of the base? Why were they NOT detected through any motion or video surveillance sensors? Why were they NOT challenged at the point of entry? I consider this mission a failure because the attackers were able to actually get inside the base compound, destroy an aircraft and then engaged the forces 'inside' the compound. Preparedness should have been their neutralization at or outside the first line of defense. Military preparedness is judged by action and not reaction!

Firstly, the entry to the base is from the main Rawalpindi - Peshawar GT Road, however some news report suggest that the culprits tried to enter from some adjacent village to the base. Sorry but i didn't pick up any news on any aircraft destroyed.
Some weeks earlier, some media sources went all frenzy claiming a major fire has caused millions worth of damage to the MRF, where in fact, some dry grass far away from any facility, had caught fire due to the smouldering summer heat. Rather than making assumptions, Lets wait for the official statement. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom