What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any official statements on whether there was any damage to the planes?

Express tribune was reporting there was damage to one plane.

Operation completed

Official statement from the PAF spokeman saying that all 6 terrorists has been killed and the dead bodies recovered by the commandos.

Two security officers killed (Shaheed), 1 commando wounded

and apparently no damage to any Aircraft or heavy machinery

there is a difference between an air base and nuke facility, why dont you try to go near our nuke facility and find out for your self. we had open access to our military facilities all the time and its not possible to fortify an entire airbase

I have no buisness going near your nuclear installations, I do not infact want to.. It is possible to fortify an entire base, it has been done, get real!

Also, what I was point out was that they will use this news to raise fingers, does not mean the facilities are not safe. That only time can tell!

they targeted saab 2000 , so?

Please, just do not come to conclusion so early sirjee. The attackers (as in the cases earlier) had only one intention CREATE PANIC AND DESTROY EVERYTHING. Please have patience. The day you fail to burn the masterminds behind this attack, India will be their next target. So I really pray to God that your forces just eliminate these cancers from pakistan.

The problem is these TTP guys are completely brain-washed. They don't have a clearly defined surgical target, the only objective is mayhem and go out with a bang! (they just want to die, they actively try to die!)
But this time it was different. They didn't just want to die, if that would have been the case, they all could have just simply blow up their-selves at the Entrance gate which would have inflicted more causality Damage (Human Life Loss) but this time they came with a Purpose to fulfill first that was to damage/destroy the surveillance aircrafts stationed there (which directly provide no harm to them) similar to PNS Mehran base attack . So its evident that Foreign hand is involved in planning of all this.:coffee:

8-16-2012_63571_l.jpg

If I'm not mistaken ACDRE is the base commander. Or have they recently changed the SOP and AVM is the base commander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom