What's new

Attack Helicopter Match-Ups: India vs. Pakistan

Today, India can buy anything from any body except F22 and Tridents.

But, we must continue to persue the indegenious path... Upgrade LCH and come up with something more advanced than Apache.

The Right to do 'first in a field' or develop 'most advanced' is not the birth right of west.

China has demonstrated it,
India is following it and today or tomorrow Pakistan will realize this.

Mr Growler,.

1. All the so called 'foreign parts' are available to every nation including pakistan, then why dont they come up with even a 'paper' model of a simple helicopter?

2. When LCH fires on AlKhalid, will u defend by showing a list of 'foreign components in LCH'?

Grow up. F16 , if u r the enemy be more bothered about the 'threat' of the weapon, and means to counter it rather researching on source of its nuts and bolts.

My reply was towards your misleading post which was "indigenous" helicopter well it is not because it is using more then 95% of foreigner systems. LCH probably has more then 5 years to go clear FOC. by then PA AD will be upgraded. mobilized AD as well as MANPADs will provide short range cover while AF is their if things get too hot. Oh wait i forget. its a stealth chopper which can not be brought down by IR or BVR missile.

Mr. Growler,
I heartily admire ur intention of not allowing false info of 'ingeniousness' to be propagated.

But i highly doubt ur intentions, as i am sure u have no guts to open a thread and say 'jf17 is not indegenious' where u will try to convince ur country men'who mostly think ...
jf17=made in pakistan...
and its indegenious.

If u wanna prove my perception wrong just do the experiment.

a handful of nations can purchase rd93 and convert it to JF17... It never means its not indegenious to chinese.

A painter is concerned only with his art and design.. Not the source of colous..when u want to paint u 'buy' readymade colous...

But u will understand it only if u know that not every one can paint though colour shop is open for all.

Mr. Growler,
I heartily admire ur intention of not allowing false info of 'ingeniousness' to be propagated.

But i highly doubt ur intentions, as i am sure u have no guts to open a thread and say 'jf17 is not indegenious' where u will try to convince ur country men'who mostly think ...
jf17=made in pakistan...
and its indegenious.

If u wanna prove my perception wrong just do the experiment.

a handful of nations can purchase rd93 and convert it to JF17... It never means its not indegenious to chinese.

I am not one of them. I have never said jf-17 is pakistan's 100% indigenous fighter because i dont satisfy my ego with false claims because i am not indian.

A painter is concerned only with his art and design.. Not the source of colous..when u want to paint u 'buy' readymade colous...

But u will understand it only if u know that not every one can paint though colour shop is open for all.
this is such a bad worst cr@p analogy.

My reply was towards your misleading post which was "indigenous" helicopter well it is not because it is using more then 95% of foreigner systems. LCH probably has more then 5 years to go clear FOC. by then PA AD will be upgraded. mobilized AD as well as MANPADs will provide short range cover while AF is their if things get too hot. Oh wait i forget. its a stealth chopper which can not be brought down by IR or BVR missile.

of-course it is "indigenous" , because we produce it on our own and now itself we export it to 9 countries. we beat eurocopter in turkey competition , that those who helped us to make some parts of dhuruv :azn:

of-course it is "indigenous" , because we produce it on our own and now itself we export it to 9 countries. we beat eurocopter in turkey competition , that those who helped us to make some parts of dhuruv :azn:

you are a great part time joker and full time fool. Pakistan will also produce and market its JF-17 and AL-khaild so according to your analogy these products are indigenous? or it only imply for india to satisfy your indian ego?

you are a great part time joker and full time fool. Pakistan will also produce and market its JF-17 and AL-khaild so according to your analogy these products are indigenous? or it only imply for india to satisfy your indian ego?

r u senior member i don't expect this type of reply from you .any way "yes" dhuruv is our indigenious but AK and JF-17 are sell only by china like now they sold k-8

Sir most of the weapons used by western countries are also using foreign components..F-18's uses parts from Indian HAL..is that doesnt make them indegenous??What about Eurofighter and Raphel..some of the components are of US orgin..and also same goes with Chinas helicopter and figher aircrafts..some of them using French and Russian engine..(correct me if am wrong)......dont wanna tell about JF-17 because you already know..what about Al-Khalid?that Tank is chinese all the way...I hope you got what i meant ..

r u senior member i don't expect this type of reply from you .any way "yes" dhuruv is our indigenious but AK and JF-17 are sell only by china like now they sold k-8

Your comprehension level is that of an ant. Go and read my previous post on this page and i clearly stated all the western equipments that are on board Dhruv and Dhruv itself is a german designed chopper not Indian. Unfortunately you indians are big time deluded pathological lairs thats why its quite hard for you to accept reality.
AK and JF-17s are indeed CHinese desing and we dont steal credit to satisfy our ego like you loser indians. however AK and JF-17 is of our specification produced in pakistan and will be exported by pakistan just like Dhruv LCA etc.

Sir most of the weapons used by western countries are also using foreign components..F-18's uses parts from Indian HAL..is that doesnt make them indegenous??What about Eurofighter and Raphel..some of the components are of US orgin..and also same goes with Chinas helicopter and figher aircrafts..some of them using French and Russian engine..(correct me if am wrong)......dont wanna tell about JF-17 because you already know..what about Al-Khalid?that Tank is chinese all the way...I hope you got what i meant ..

:rofl: are you in your senses? HAL exporting R&D indigenous systems for USAF F-18? I seriously dont know what has penitrated your indian brains. all you guys are acting weird these days with the most ridiculous posts on forums. what about EF? its a joint collaboration effort by top european countries who have indigenous produced this aircraft. and first of all its not "raphel" rafale which is French indigenous planes. get one thing in your thick head. These countries are in differnt league of R&D then India so better not even mention your indian name with them.
And last.
Your knowledge is very limited to your surroundings. AK is using mix systems of western Chinese and Ukrainian parts as well as domestic modified parts. Just like in the case of Arjunk tank. Arjunk is designed by Germans which is more like a variant of German LEO-II but not a copy.

Your comprehension level is that of an ant. Go and read my previous post on this page and i clearly stated all the western equipments that are on board Dhruv and Dhruv itself is a german designed chopper not Indian. Unfortunately you indians are big time deluded pathological lairs thats why its quite hard for you to accept reality.
AK and JF-17s are indeed CHinese desing and we dont steal credit to satisfy our ego like you loser indians. however AK and JF-17 is of our specification produced in pakistan and will be exported by pakistan just like Dhruv LCA etc.

:rofl: are you in your senses? HAL exporting R&D indigenous systems for USAF F-18? I seriously dont know what has penitrated your indian brains. all you guys are acting weird these days with the most ridiculous posts on forums. what about EF? its a joint collaboration effort by top european countries who have indigenous produced this aircraft. and first of all its not "raphel" rafale which is French indigenous planes. get one thing in your thick head. These countries are in differnt league of R&D then India so better not even mention your indian name with them.
And last.
Your knowledge is very limited to your surroundings. AK is using mix systems of western Chinese and Ukrainian parts as well as domestic modified parts. Just like in the case of Arjunk tank. Arjunk is designed by Germans which is more like a variant of German LEO-II but not a copy.

oh dhuruv and arjun are german designs:rofl:

now who is sacrificing their ego with lieing :lol:

its my fault to reply a person like you, bye:angry:

oh dhuruv and arjun are german designs:rofl:

now who is sacrificing their ego with lieing :lol:

its my fault to reply a person like you, bye:angry:

Because you are speechless and sorry if i have broken your fragile heart with reality facts.

more facts.

NOTE: Arjun and Dhruv are not copy, but further development or a variant of a existing platform like BK-117 and LEO-II.

MBB (now Eurocopter) Bk-117
ZK-HAW.JPG

Dhruv a further development for Indian requirements.

Leo II
bw_kpz_leopard_2-a4_004i.jpg

Arjun
arjun.jpg

You can only use attack helicopters in a scenario where you have Air Superiority...

PAF will not based on their current inventory BE ABLE to get this state in any near future war thats a FACT.

WHICH MEANS ANY COBRA heli flying over a indo pak battlefield is likely to get blown to peices by one of THE estimated 250 SU30MKI,MIG29SMT OR MIRAGE2000 fighters carrying BVRs such as R77. R27 OR MATRA 530..

And yes i know PAF has 50 F16 & 10 Thunders BUT THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED 4-1 in 4th generation fighters.

And last.

may be its you who lost the senses..read my post again where did i said HAL exporting R&D indigenous systems for USAF F-18? i said F-18's using HAL made parts..and also as you said the countries in Europe like Britain and France are miles ahead of my country is R&D still they are using US components in their aircrafts like Eurofighter and Rafale. do some research before projecting yourself as highly intelligent personal.it will help you from further embarssment..I agre with my knowlegde in this subject is limited..but still you just jumping in to the guns before comprehending what i am trying to say...every countrys weapon system has some kind of foreign parts in it..but is that means its not indegenous..your argument is just flawed Growler

Because you are speechless and sorry if i have broken your fragile heart with reality facts.

more facts.

NOTE: Arjun and Dhruv are not copy, but further development or a variant of a existing platform like BK-117 and LEO-II.

MBB (now Eurocopter) Bk-117
ZK-HAW.JPG

Dhruv a further development for Indian requirements.

Leo II
bw_kpz_leopard_2-a4_004i.jpg

Arjun
arjun.jpg

mr.lier if it is eurocopter means why turkey and euquador choose dhruv over EC . dont derail this thread for sacrifice ur ego , come and post ur lies in dhruv thread in india defence section

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom