What's new

Atheist faces jail after Facebook remark

Not true. Most atheists will deny that.
But it is true that some of the conflicts in this century could have been avoided if there was no religion.
Alot of riots blood shed seperation of countries civil wars and what not man

Whatcha gonna do about it? Scream like a little girl?
At least we have reason and hope...

No,laughing at people who live in delusion and feel some one is up there in the sky,but the fact is,there is only space up there :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

you dont deserve to be a Israeli! :guns:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

it is the most basic excuse some atheist uses to show that what he says is "right".

i can go by that logic and say things like, "i can't see the butter in milk, but it's still there". are you going to say no to that to?

atheists preach like if all religions where to be abolished there would be ethernal peace in the world, KEEP DREAMING...

yes,u can live in ur dream that some one is watching u from above :lol:
Carry on ur dream,i won't disturb u

" I am also saying there is no God in this world", I know i have the freedom to say in my country.

If he can't stop bad things like Tsunami which happened in Japan, then how he can be a god. On the other hand if he watches somebody's destruction silently then he is a Devil not God.

yes,u can live in ur dream that some one is watching u from above :lol:
Carry on ur dream,i won't disturb u

no one is watching me from "above" if that's what they teach you atheists about religion.

you blame religion for most of the conflicts in the world. then tell me, was the cold war also religions responsibility or some atheists that measured their dicks to see who was the best in nuking the world?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

At first opportunity im out of here

perez will be happy! :P

no one is watching me from "above" if that's what they teach you atheists about religion.

you blame religion for most of the conflicts in the world. then tell me, was the cold war also religions responsibility or some atheists that measured their dicks to see who was the best in nuking the world?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

perez will be happy! :P
im not talking about the war here,but the logic in beleiving some invisible thing

Once again,Can u show me God Exists???
Where?Which place??

Bring him infront of me then ill beleive till then Religion is ur delusion..

If god was truly there,and he had powers,why would innocent people be killed daily???
How can terrorists bomb religious places??/

Why can't God even protect it's own place where people worship???Is it so incapable??
If it cannot protect the place where it is worshipped,how can it protect the people world wide??

How is it possible for terrorists to even take the bomb near mosque and blow it up when God has got those "super "natural powers...

God didn't create Humans, Humans created Gods....

And Important point: God won't come and do a abracadabra magic and save a dying patient,its the doctor and the science and technology does...
Also next time ur sick,dont go to Hospital,go to ur worshipping place and worship ur god all day long and lets see how fast ull be cured of sickness

I can challenge u today,U can live without god,but U cannot live without Science and technology.....

Before bringing ur delusions to me,first try to live a life without using any technology for a week and then come and speak

There is no atheist madrasa. Atheism is not an organized faith.
I disagree with the view that religion is responsible for most of the conflicts in the world.
It is responsible for a few at large scale, and many at small scale.
You live in a country with mostly atheist tradition and a single religion. You should thank god for that. :)

There is no logical end to this discussion, For people who think that god exist he does and for people who don't believe in him are not going to hell for sure.
Who gives the right to some to tell me what I need to believe in or not but as long as I don't thrust it on anyone.

There is no logical end to this discussion, For people who think that god exist he does and for people who don't believe in him are not going to hell for sure.
Who gives the right to some to tell me what I need to believe in or not but as long as I don't thrust it on anyone.

There is then a logical way to end this discussion. We should at least agree that beating people up for their belief, or disbelief, in a god, is wrong.

im not talking about the war here,but the logic in beleiving some invisible thing

Once again,Can u show me God Exists???
Where?Which place??

Bring him infront of me then ill beleive till then Religion is ur delusion..

If god was truly there,and he had powers,why would innocent people be killed daily???
How can terrorists bomb religious places??/

Why can't God even protect it's own place where people worship???Is it so incapable??
If it cannot protect the place where it is worshipped,how can it protect the people world wide??

How is it possible for terrorists to even take the bomb near mosque and blow it up when God has got those "super "natural powers...

God didn't create Humans, Humans created Gods....

And Important point: God won't come and do a abracadabra magic and save a dying patient,its the doctor and the science and technology does...
Also next time ur sick,dont go to Hospital,go to ur worshipping place and worship ur god all day long and lets see how fast ull be cured of sickness

I can challenge u today,U can live without god,but U cannot live without Science and technology.....

Before bringing ur delusions to me,first try to live a life without using any technology for a week and then come and speak

do you know for sure what those people have done? "innocent" is a easy word to say... i have a lot of family members who take drugs.

you need to know that god has given us the brain cells to think. you have feelings and you are more than capable of thinking. when someone kills he has the choice to leave, wich god has given him.

just to tell you... i have lived without technology for 3 weeks while i was in Turkey!

you know those terrorists you talk about are idiots. it's like talking to someone who cant hear. you as a human have the capability to choose, and that is what god has given you.

just because you can bomb doesn't mean you can. and yes, i have been cured from diseases by praying to my god.

you dont have to believe, but dont come here and say religion is stupid and is one of the biggest reasons there is war today and blah blah.

atheists have stood for more destruction and war this last century than religious people!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

There is then a logical way to end this discussion. We should at least agree that beating people up for their belief, or disbelief, in a god, is wrong.

the guy has himself to blame. you dont just go around and scream something like that in a Islamic country... if he just used logic.

beaten up i dont agree with, but if he went against the laws of the country then he should be punished according to that law.

Back
Top Bottom