What's new

Atheist faces jail after Facebook remark

If Islam tells you to be best human then why does it tell you to kill Jews and non-muslims. It's written in quran and I've read that. Perhaps, you are not aware of this or simply ignorant and don't accept the fact. :wave:

Genius, Islam came from Judaism :rofl:
Read the Quran and not the mind of Palestinian people first. Did you even know that there are still Jews living in Iran? I guess you didn't know that. They are living quite normally.

Sir you never said anything truth Sir you don't what Religions say and you are saying you told truth biggest joke Sir so called champions of secularism and humanity have killed most and are still killing people Sir first read Islam before talking crap Sir

Why Sir, are you the sole repository of crap Sir? Perhaps you have taken the whole contract of doing that Sir?

:rofl::rofl: Look who at these aethiests:
Stalin
Hitler
Mao Zedong
Fidel Castro
Mark Zukerburg (suicidals from Facebook)
Tell me now how many have they kiiled????? lOL......:rofl:

Stalin--> He was communist, and communism is as complete (sarcasm) as religion.
Hitler --> He was religious racial baggot. (Religion and racism are similar problem)
Mao Zedong --> No idea
Fidel Castro ---> Again communist
Mark Zukerburg (suicidals from Facebook) --> Capitalist, and he is not responsible of someones' dispersion.

Sir it only tell to kill those who attack you Sir what if someone attacks you what will you do in Islam who wants war give him war and who wants peace give peace and don't find funny reasons to attack those who want live in peace Mr first Read Quran Sir this shows your ignorance Sir and you talk about facts pathetic

OK, according to Quran what happens if a muslim converts to another religion. What should be done with him/her? Let's test your knowledge. :rolleyes:

Hitler --> He was religious racial baggot. (Religion and racism are similar problem)
Mao Zedong --> No idea
Mark Zukerburg (suicidals from Facebook) --> Capitalist, and he is not responsible of someones' dispersion.
Sir Hitler was never religious and communists don't believe God and also word wars were also fought between those who call themselves secular and humanity champions

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

OK, according to Quran what happens if a muslim converts to another religion. What should be done with him/her? Let's test your knowledge. :rolleyes:
Sir read Islam before talking I have read Islam don't challenge me Sir that is what I do most of the day Sir

No he won't, he is not A "Rata" culturist Like Me...;)
Well ! I've an answer But I would like If you Give your answers..

I'm not talking to you. So keep your mouth away from me unless you have an opinion about this thread. Again, you've come here to start bashing at me. Still haven't forgotten posts from the past huh? I can't solve your problems so i suggest you go somewhere else preferably to psychiatrist.

Sir Hitler was never religious and communists don't believe God and also word wars were also fought between those who call themselves secular and humanity champions

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Sir read Islam before talking I have read Islam don't challenge me Sir that is what I do most of the day Sir

You didn't answer my simple question. :rolleyes:

Read the Quran and not the mind of Palestinian people first. Did you even know that there are still Jews living in Iran? I guess you didn't know that. They are living quite normally.

Agree with you, There was Judaism and paganism in middle earth before Cristianity and Islam came into picture. Jesus was JEW. I don't know about prophet muhammad, but he too was either jew or pagan (by birth).

@Jews living in Iran: Tran was not core Islamic state (during Shah regime), they were liberal. In WWII Iran was neutral and they provided shelter to both JEWs and germans. In one instance, brits ask them to give some German, Iran refused, so brits attack and capture Iran. Since then Jew are residing there. Its nothing to do with Jews love of Muslim.

Jew were natural resources for the new born religion, In middle earth, Jew and pagan were the ppl who were converted to Cristianity and Islam.

So nowhere in Quran is it written to kill the Jew or non-muslims? :disagree:

Mao Zedong --> No idea

So you believe that Capitalism is a success?
Forgetting the fact that nations in NATO are Capitalistic? How many wars have they fought? Just count them up...
Communism has nothing to do with religion. if thats the case, then why do we see America's bad relations with Russia, Cuba, North Korea????

I'm not talking to you. So keep your mouth away from me unless you have an opinion about this thread. Again, you've come here to start bashing at me. Still haven't forgotten posts from the past huh? I can't solve your problems so i suggest you go somewhere else preferably to psychiatrist.
;) This time I'm not intented to Bash You Mate, I'm agreed with you ... Don't you think I'm the one who understand you better then others.. I just said I have my answer of Black widow's concept... But I would like if you share your views... Well ! Black widow in current situation is blank to understand any opinion..

So you believe that Capitalism is a success?
Forgetting the fact that nations in NATO are Capitalistic? How many wars have they fought? Just count them up...
Communism has nothing to do with religion. if thats the case, then why do we see America's bad relations with Russia, Cuba, North Korea????

So according to you Theocracy is the best. Coming from a Pakistani who is sitting in a capitalistic country. Amazing! :)

Agree with you, There was Judaism and paganism in middle earth before Cristianity and Islam came into picture. Jesus was JEW. I don't know about prophet muhammad, but he too was either jew or pagan (by birth).

@Jews living in Iran: Tran was not core Islamic state (during Shah regime), they were liberal. In WWII Iran was neutral and they provided shelter to both JEWs and germans. In one instance, brits ask them to give some German, Iran refused, so brits attack and capture Iran. Since then Jew are residing there. Its nothing to do with Jews love of Muslim.

Jew were natural resources for the new born religion, In middle earth, Jew and pagan were the ppl who were converted to Cristianity and Islam.
MR Islam is the only religion which ALLAH Sent even HAZRAT MUSA AS and JESUS AS also brought Islam and nothing else Sir

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

So nowhere in Quran is it written to kill the Jew or non-muslims? :disagree:
MR Quran says attack those who attack you weather they are Jew or Christian or any one else but who ask for peace make peace agreement with them Mr

MR Islam is the only religion which ALLAH Sent even HAZRAT MUSA AS and JESUS AS also brought Islam and nothing else Sir

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

MR Quran says attack those who attack you weather they are Jew or Christian or any one else but who ask for peace make peace agreement with them Mr

Zarvan, dude you still haven't answered my question. ;)

Back
Top Bottom