What's new

Atheist faces jail after Facebook remark

Do I have other option rather than agreeing with you?? :smitten: And what if I don't believe in apple theory.. Bad Apple (Adam was thrown out of eden, Newton was prosecuted by church coz of falling apple.).. And Docs are getting there business loss doe to the same apple (One apple a day, keep Docs away)).

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Common sense ends there where you stop free thinking. Where radical though comes. There was a age called dark ages for science. It was before Renascence, Church was not allowing the open thinkers and they were prosecuted.

So for common sense we need to have open thinking.
Sir free thinking just a lie Sir you are always biased in your thinking Sir and use you brain and see the creation Sir that directly points out towards the creator Sir their must be a creator who have created so many kind of things in this Universe Sir

If God was there, he would have saved this man from the beating and imprisonment. Thus, god doesn't exist. :angel:
MR This life is the test Sir and People will face difficulties and hardships Sir

If God was there, he would have saved this man from the beating and imprisonment. Thus, god doesn't exist. :angel:

Rightly said by Zarvan. Life is a test. Why do you think god made so many races, culture, languages, religions, etc...? He could have made us the same... Your human nature will be judged by him i the end. its not Islam i'm only talking. Every religion tells you to not kill, rob, rape, murder, etc... You have to prove god your good human nature. Relgions are there to help you achieve that and it depends on your will if you want to.

Rightly said by Zarvan. Life is a test. Why do you think god made so many races, culture, languages, religions, etc...? He could have made us the same...

What elusive theory.. :rofl: He made us different religion so that we can fight.. Its like I am purposefully keeping Bugs in my program.. Looks like Gods QA (Quality Assurance team) team is not good enough to find the bugs..

ha ha ha :rofl:

What elusive theory.. :rofl: He made us different religion so that we can fight.. Its like I am purposefully keeping Bugs in my program..

read my whole post.... please before commenting.

What elusive theory.. :rofl: He made us different religion so that we can fight.. Its like I am purposefully keeping Bugs in my program..

Mr He made only one Religion most Atheists are Atheists because of their personal failures Sir this life is the test you haven't studied religion and are passing comments on it WOW sir this shows you mental level Sir
Atheist converts to Islam - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Very funny story. Atheist converts to Islam. - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

English Atheist Converts to Islam - YouTube

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

How I came to Islam - Dr. Laurence Brown | Interfaith Issues - Episode 3 - YouTube

Rightly said by Zarvan. Life is a test. Why do you think god made so many races, culture, languages, religions, etc...? He could have made us the same... Your human nature will be judged by him i the end. its not Islam i'm only talking. Every religion tells you to not kill, rob, rape, murder, etc... You have to prove god your good human nature. Relgions are there to help you achieve that and it depends on your will if you want to

Yet most lives have been taken due to religious clashes and beliefs. The only true religion is "HUMANITY". If people can kill someone and still claim to be religious, I believe this is the biggest lie they say to themselves and everyone around. :coffee:

Yet most lives have been taken due to religious clashes and beliefs. The only true religion is "HUMANITY". If people can kill someone and still claim to be religious, I believe this is the biggest lie that say to themselves and everyone around. :coffee:

:rofl::rofl: Look who at these aethiests:

Stalin
Hitler
Mao Zedong
Fidel Castro
Mark Zukerburg (suicidals from Facebook)
Tell me now how many have they kiiled????? lOL......:rofl:

Yet most lives have been taken due to religious clashes and beliefs. The only true religion is "HUMANITY". If people can kill someone and still claim to be religious, I believe this is the biggest lie they say to themselves and everyone around. :coffee:
Sir in last century most who have been killed were killed by so called champions of Humanity Sir and this life is the test Sir and Islam tells how to be best humans Sir first read Religions before talking people have most abused the thing Humanity Sir

:rofl::rofl: Look who at these aethiests:

Stalin
Hitler
Mao Zedong
Fidel Castro

Tell me now how many have they kiiled????? lOL......:rofl:

Look at Crusades, mughal invasion of India, Persecution of people from all religions. I bet the combined tally would still be significantly higher than world war. And I don't get why you have to laugh like a stupid just because I said the truth. :rolleyes:

Look at Crusades, mughal invasion of India, Persecution of people from all religions. I bet the combined tally would still be significantly higher than world war. And I don't get why you have to laugh like a stupid just because I said the truth. :rolleyes:
Sir you never said anything truth Sir you don't what Religions say and you are saying you told truth biggest joke Sir so called champions of secularism and humanity have killed most and are still killing people Sir first read Islam before talking crap Sir

Mr He made only one Religion most Atheists are Atheists because of their personal failures Sir this life is the test you haven't studied religion and are passing comments on it WOW sir this shows you mental level Sir

Yes my mental level is below average. Why should I study/read religion when it is around me. My religion is naturalist (paganic). Its everywhere, in rock, in tree, in Animal and in every human. Do I need to read books for it? NO.. No way. being atheist doesn't mean being anti religion. Quite confused by theists.

Atheism has nothing to do with person failure. I have seen many atheists more successful in there life than many religious ppl.

Sir in last century most who have been killed were killed by so called champions of Humanity Sir and this life is the test Sir and Islam tells how to be best humans Sir first read Religions before talking people have most abused the thing Humanity Sir

If Islam tells you to be best human then why does it tell you to kill Jews and non-muslims. It's written in quran and I've read that. Perhaps, you are not aware of this or simply ignorant and don't accept the fact. :wave:

If Islam tells you to be best human then why does it tell you to kill Jews and non-muslims. It's written in quran and I've read that. Perhaps, you are not aware of this or simply ignorant and don't accept the fact. :wave:
Sir it only tell to kill those who attack you Sir what if someone attacks you what will you do in Islam who wants war give him war and who wants peace give peace and don't find funny reasons to attack those who want live in peace Mr first Read Quran Sir this shows your ignorance Sir and you talk about facts pathetic

Back
Top Bottom