What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

how much of it actually does border indian land...i personally think it should be ceded.

Bangladesh should make its case @ ICJ. In fact india itself should support this cause.

Lol, they will, of course they will rally behind the cause for Greater Bangladesh, after all they sacrificed their soldiers for this cause in 1971, if they can make such ardent sacrifices then what other assurance do we need of their compassion for Great Bangladesh.

all it needs is a spark. . .

but the onus is on the ethnic bangals

You are right.. Things will not be settled through an artificial line for sure in the years to come. Its interesting to see.

So, for 55 pages you claim there is no illegal immigration and suddenly your real cunning national neeyat spitted out.

Lol, they will, of course they will rally behind the cause for Greater Bangladesh, after all they sacrificed their soldiers for this cause in 1971, if they can make such ardent sacrifices then what other assurance do we need of their devotion for the cause of Great Bangladesh.

Did you take lessons from Zaid Hamid. :rofl::rofl:

all it needs is a spark. . .

but the onus is on the ethnic bangals
That will happen within a few years, my estimate around next 5 years, that is if Bangladeshis continue to pour into NE india as they are currently and change the demography in their favor.

422188_10151160724077932_1926278799_n.jpg

*****ASSAM RIOTS*****
The Assam Govt has been repeatedly screaming at the top of their voice and has been branding the Bodo people as aggressors.
The law & order agencies are protecting the Bangla illegals and beating the Bodo people.
The Central Govt run by Madam Sonia is least bothered as such incidents and that too in North East keep on happening.
The national media is either too depressed with Rajesh Khanna's demise or is too jubilant with Pranab Mukherjee being on the President’s hot seat!
In such situations what can we expect the Bodo women who have lost everything to do than cry helpless tears in pain, as they know there is no one bothered about them!
No country will tolerate this BUT hypocrite Congress party of pseudo secular INDIA will!

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...62896216764:mf_story_key.-5148451577423834511

Did you take lessons from Zaid Hamid. :rofl::rofl:

How so?? Is it not a fact that you indians saved Bangladeshis and helped to create Bangladesh because you are ardent supporters of the Greater Bangladesh cause?? Is that not why you put the lives of your military's servicemen on the line? I'm sure within a few years your North Eastern region will become majority Bangladeshi therefore completing the dream of indiria ghandi. I'm sure she'll be proud of her countrymen. Do you not want to make her proud?

God send many prophets all over the world. Although, not all of them are mentioned in The Koran (I may be wrong). Muslims believe Jesus as a great prophet, and believes in the concept of Virgin Mary and the Holy Spirit.

According to theory, Islam is the one and only religion, and the oldest. Here's one Israeli Rabbi's opinion:

Hahah quoting from the devils (Israeli Rabbi) mouth eh..? Jews will be pretty pissed off by your attempt to absorb their religion into yours by some lame theory. The claim to divine is exclusive to their brand, according to them.

But anyway Islam is not the one and only religion in this world..isnt that obvious ?

Well, faith and what good and bad things people do in the material realm are irrelevant. For God is the ultimate judge ;)

But then, we helped the Arabs during the Gulf War against Saddam's forces, and they help us in return. That bond will remain no matter what.

Whatever, I was just saying that the fatb sheiks in Arab world could not care less for a Bangladeshi, even if he was a Muslim.

Yest it was. Thats why you see every community perform some sort of religion.

Dude you are scaring me. Please dont say that Shaivite Hinduism is also Islam in some form !!

Nothing special. Only because Mohammed born and knew Arabic. So message sent to him was in Arabic.

Again you have skirted my question - why did God chose to send Mohammed among the Arabs and not , say Bengalis ?

That will happen within a few years, my estimate around next 5 years, that is if Bangladeshis continue to pour into NE india as they are currently and change the demography in their favor.

Are we talking about NE India or Bengal here ?

Oh wait, facts dont matter here..:)

How so?? Is it not a fact that you indians saved Bangladeshis and helped to create Bangladesh because you are ardent supporters of the Greater Bangladesh cause?? Is that not why you put the lives of your military's servicemen on the line? I'm sure within a few years your North Eastern region will become majority Bangladeshi therefore completing the dream of indiria ghandi. I'm sure she'll be proud of her countrymen. Do you not want to make her proud?

The law is still intact to identify them and deport them back.

Isn't Assam in NE india? According to the map of india:

abu zulfiqar was talking about a greater bengal and you came with a yessir and you started talking about Assam.

The number of delusionists is surely going up by the day/

Hahah quoting from the devils (Israeli Rabbi) mouth eh..? Jews will be pretty pissed off by your attempt to absorb their religion into yours by some lame theory. The claim to divine is exclusive to their brand, according to them.

They are People of the Book. And this was in a Turkish program. And are you sure that Jews had a favorable view of Jesus? Please think again.

But anyway Islam is not the one and only religion in this world..isnt that obvious ?

Islam was the one and true religion. That's the theory. Even Adam followed it.

Whatever, I was just saying that the fatb sheiks in Arab world could not care less for a Bangladeshi, even if he was a Muslim.

It is still irrelevant. Muslims are not Islam.

Are we talking about NE India or Bengal here ?

Oh wait, facts dont matter here..:)

Okay, i get what you mean, the claim of Greater Bangladesh includes indian Bengal. However my point still remains, india's bordering regions with Bangladesh will witness a significant demographic change within a few years (or already has).

Was it revealed in Sanskrit and Tamil too ? I'm excited.

Yup, to all nations it was revealed according to the need of that time. SO this subcontinent was
not excluded either. But after the death of the messenger the followers started to corrupt
it and add man-made instructions. That's why Quran was finally revealed with the complete
code of ISLAM and the Allah(swt) himself guarantees that he will protect it till the end of time as a mercy upon mankind.

Only the names of 25 prophets out of the 125000 mentioned in the quran were revealed. Allah(swt) didn't think it was necessary to reveal the names of the rest. But all those rest of the
prophets were righteous human beings and tried to spread the message of ISLAM.

But that is what I'm asking..why chose Arabic over thousand odd languages in the world to spread the message of peace ?

Arabs and the whole world was going through their worse period and were in the age of darkness,
society was completely filled with barbarism and corruption of epitome levels. And this is for the first time the Message was revealed in arabic as Allah(swt) said no nation would be
excluded and that includes arabs too. As for why this final message is revealed to Arabs , Allah(swt) knows best. May be they were the best suited by Allah(swt) to spread the message.

I agree. But still they dont consider you Bangladeshis as their equal.

As I said before , your hypothesis doesn't count and is irrelevant.

Why this discrimination ..?

You Bengalis must protest that. :agree:

No idea about language of heaven? Never bothered about it. Have to consult with my
dad or some well known scholar. Will let you know after that. But as I said in another post
its not something to get bothered about in this world as Heaven is beyond Human comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom