What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

one can easily differentiate between Indian bengali muslim and bengali speaking bangladeshi muslims in assam by their accent, they speak bengali in a very wierd accent as compared sweet bengali accent of indian bengali's......and one will never see them celebrating Indipendence day or Republic day...

STFU! My dialect is the sweetest! ;p

On a more serious note, it's natural for Bangalis in Assam to be influenced by our accent. I'd be surprised if they spoke with WB accent. But then again, you just need a reason to hate those dirty low-life NE Muslim scumbags, don't you? :)

Nope negative .. presence of IA makes it impossible.... I secretly hope that other sister tribes like dimasas , tiwas and karbis start cleaning up their respective homes too..we will suffer heavy damages but we need to clean up the mess we collected over 4 decades once for all..:angry:

Are you a Bodo...I mean you have any contacts there, on the ground ? :confused:

One of my friend is in New Jalpaiguri and he said so. Coupled with the virtual media blackout on Assam, I fear may things are happening but not being reported.

Moreover I dont hope the Govt will do anything to solve the problem of illegal migration. Its upto the locals to take a pro-active stand in expelling the locusts.

Do you think you can win it? I mean through violence?

I am in support of preserving Bodo heritage but through co existence.

oh really? I thought that you were in favour of dominance of those alien.

Seems like Muslim already have a upper hand in Assam and this violence just prove that. Its time Muslim declare Assam as the Muslim majority state.

but the question is why should we share our limited resources with some alien especially who host Flag of our enemy, terrorising our brother and sister and does so much criminal activities.

Yesterday kashmir ,today Assam and after few hrs West Bengal. Hindu will be running from their native lands as they have been doing.

I hold the Hindus of Assam and W Bengal more responsible than any polical party for risking their own demography status .

The change will be permanent for generations to come . Hindus of Assam and W Bengal will soon turn minority and enjoy the perils of living in a Muslim majority society.

Do you think you can win it? I mean through violence?

I am in support of preserving Bodo heritage but through co existence.

Of course they will win for sure , this violence is against illegal immigrants everybody in India supporting bodo people stance.

Why co-existence? are they Indians? no na then Its impossible to co-exist with BDesi scumbags.

The international community should strongly condemn the barbaric acts of the Indian government and its security establishments。

The Internatiobal community should intervene on humanitarian grounds. UN resolution should be passed condemning the Indian Government. If the situation exacerbates it may be necessary to send in UN Peacekeeping troops into Assam. The International community is alarmed by the violence in Assam.

Yesterday kashmir ,today Assam and after few hrs West Bengal. Hindu will be running from their native lands as they have been doing.

I hold the Hindus of Assam and W Bengal more responsible than any polical party for risking their own demography status .

The change will be permanent for generations to come . Hindus of Assam and W Bengal will soon turn minority and enjoy the perils of living in a Muslim majority society.

Why does it concern you so much .. it is our internal matter is nt it ?? in other BD forum, people are calling these people as razakars or something who you hate too , don´t you?? ..last 4 decades was the time of coexistence but the lust of these people for our land , the threat to our culture and our very existence is too big price you are suggesting us to pay , not acceptable to us.

Even if they are chased out, where will they go. Didn't you see how Bangladeshi let Rohingyas killed in Myanmar. They are good at betraying their own people, they will never let them inside Bangladesh.

Well I understand your concern even though most comes out of sheer fear. What is the total Bodo population? How the ownership of land determined? Do you have a land record? Do you consider the land as yours outside of your own possession which you inherited from your fathers (eg. govt land as yours)?

Well, I was sad to read your comment too besides all the sane member of Indian community. The only person who is very active in all other threads Labong kept quiet.

And which comment are you referring to?

Of course they will win for sure , this violence is against illegal immigrants everybody in India supporting bodo people stance.

Why co-existence? are they Indians? no na then Its impossible to co-exist with BDesi scumbags.

I doubt they will win. I dont know about indian PDF members but I seen Bengalis besides Army in the video footage the way I saw Rakhaine people by their army. Ground reality is quite different I suspect. Besides Bengalis are the main opposition party in Assam's ruling congress party which also enjoys overwhelming support of Bengalis. So it will be too hard for small Bodo community to hold the ground.

Why does it concern you so much .. it is our internal matter is nt it ?? in other BD forum, people are calling these people as razakars or something who you hate too , don´t you?? ..last 4 decades was the time of coexistence but the lust of these people for our land , the threat to our culture and our very existence is too big price you are suggesting us to pay , not acceptable to us.

It was LaBong who brought it up.

But if the 71' refugees are troubling you, you can cooperate with us. Refugees returning to their original homeland is a standard practice.

The thing is, the GoI never raised the issue with the GoB. Like, never ever! Even now considering their relations are very good.

It was stunning victory for India back in 71, and yet they did not follow a formal procedure to take care of the refugees in respect to international norms? Odd...

but the question is why should we share our limited resources with some alien especially who host Flag of our enemy, terrorising our brother and sister and does so much criminal activities.

You guys have a lot of resources and tremendous potential for industrial growth in the future.

I seen Hindus and Muslim Bengalis in the same side in this conflict. So stop your utter rubbish. When it comes to saving own A$$ they will flock together.

BTW the indians should not get too happy about situation in any which way. If BD settlers feel pressure to evacuate Bodoland ,they wont go back to Bangladesh ,they will pack their bags and make train travel to kolkata,Delhi,Mumbai even to Chennai.

Back
Top Bottom