What's new

Assalamu alaikoum this is Muradk

Assalamu alaikoum everyone

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Walikumsalam and welcome back sir. We were expecting your presence here in PDF> :cheers:

Assalamu alaikoum everyone

Glad to be back and happy to be among you once again,To be very frank I am out of words and speechless, I encountered a big problem and by the grace of God and your prayers I made it. I want to thank everyone of you who has prayed for me or has kept me in his mind I am touched and consider my self very lucky to have all of you by my side. All I can say you are the best thing happend to me after my retirement. God bless all of you and God bless Defence.pk. I love you all and missed you all.

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month or are we still 1 notch up:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wa Alaikum As Salam and Welcome back Sir!
The forum was incomplete without you
May you have a long blessed life Sir and may you never face any trouble in your life again
Aameen

Muradk,

Welcome back home. Now that you have the first hand knowledge---please tell us about the MLU---mid life upgrade that you got---.

Some of us are in line for one in due time--if we are lucky.:cheers:

Sir welcome back to the cockpit....Knew you will beat anything trying to put you down. It’s just time to hit the starter, lit the burners and don’t forget the victory roll. :smokin:

Great to see you here: as always :tup:

Asalam O alaikum welcome back sir, I am in no position to tell u this but I think now u should be very careful with your diet and also you need to exercise regularly. You should follow the tradition of the air force guys and stay fitter and not turn into the army generals who don't even wait for retirement to get out of shape. :) any ways sir its really an honor to have to you back, and may Allah keep you healthy. :pakistan::welcome:

So whats new guys have we lost 65 war or 71 war in the past 1 month

Nope... Pakistan lost those wars approximately 34 and 28 years back itself.

Anyways... glad everything is fine with you.

WaAlikumAssalam Murad Saheb,

Alhamdulillah that you are finding yourself in good health and spirit now.

Glad to see you back.

Sincerely,

ohooooo! the Defence.pk's topgun has arrived... Welcome back sir! wish you a good healthy life. Enjoy! :)

Welcome back sir…great day you join…as sis Jana said you are the best man in the world…if you just had met me before you met Jabar’s mom…hamari kismet…:undecided:

Larkian tu pilots per merti hain:lol:...what say Jana ji...:cheesy::bunny:

Welcome back sir…great day you join…as sis Jana said you are the best man in the world…if you just had met me before you met Jabar’s mom…hamari kismet…:undecided:

Larkian tu pilots per merti hain:lol:...what say Jana ji...:cheesy::bunny:

Thats correct the pilots are really attarctive personalities of the world

Good to you have you back sir, this forum had no jann without you! I wish you good health and a happy long life, Ameen:partay::victory:::pakistan:

welcome sir, Nice to see you back but take it easy we have a lot of " 65 and 71" wars to win

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom