What's new

Assalamu alaikoum this is Muradk

:partay: nice to see you back.
Sir, if you don't mind, can you tell us what was the 'REAL' problem?

:partay: nice to see you back.
Sir, if you don't mind, can you tell us what was the 'REAL' problem?
His son posted this in another thread
He had heart WINDOW MAKER check it out in google 99% people don't survive but I guess a lot of people are praying specially you all that is why he is alive. God bless all of you.

welcome back sir.. nice to have you again amongst us and wish u good health...

Excellent news! Welcome back Murad sahib! It is a great pleasure to see you posting, though I must say do take it easy!

Glad to see that the Ace is back.....you're the "Godfather" in these circles....

Looking forward to your anecdotes....

Wishing you the best of health......

Much Respect,
Peshwa

Welcome back, sir Murad Khan. Your presence was sorely missed here, and I am delighted to have the opportunity to learn from you again. I hope surgery went perfectly, and also pray that you return to 100% health ASAP (and 500% wealth as bonus, dua mangne main kya harj hai?).

Since you've been away, a lot has been discussed regarding Pakistan Air Force. Most exciting of all was the F-16 Block 52 news, which I am sure you are well aware of. Can't wait to hear your views about it.

This morning I woke up and read about the Peshawar blastand so far it had absolutely ruined my day. I didn't want to work, and I didn't even want to read the news or visit this forum. Your return has brought back some relief, and I thank you for that.

Respected Sir,

I am nothing among these senior members, however, what i,ve observed on this forum is the unseen bonding of members, the ultimate love for eachother and examplary respect for legends like you, i didn't knew much about you, however, the love these great members have shown for you forced me to believe u r undoubtidly the best man on this forum and someone who i can feel proud of.

nice to have you back sir, and please tell the hospital guys that u don't have next appointment for them in atleast next 20 years...

by the way sir, why don't you checkin lockheed martin and send us your fresh photo with the latest F16 Block 52+ with pakistani flag on it? it would be a gift for us all...regards...

Last edited:
Glad to see you back among us, stud.

Can't take an ol' war-dog like you easily and especially not with the Lord's good grace smiling on you.

Take it easy, stay healthy and know that you're loved and admired by many...:)

Wa Alikum as salam sir:

It feels so good to see the BOSS back:yahoo: Alhamdullilah you are healthy and with this family once again , and i must say that you are the most lucky person i have ever known. As you had thousands to pray for your health.

Now everyone would like to know about the ""Dogfights"" during your days in bed and how many kills did you scored:lol:.

Regards::smitten::pakistan:

Walkum salaam Sir ! we are so happy & honored once again to have you with us so glad you are back may Allah give u good health & long life ameen! Haha sir we are past the 65 & 71 war trying & hoping not be in another or we might have to suite u up and we will all sign your helmet for some kick a$$ action :) haha ...

Let the Eagle rest for a while:lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom