What's new

Asoka Chakra, Chanakya and RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not, i will do it again since the article is giving a general situation scenario, much less than you people bundle Sindh and Balochistan into soothing your own grievances.

Amit Pandya, doesn't sound foreign to me beside why do you consider every author to be a fan boy like you.

Well make yourself useful and write and complain to the authors of the said topics, what's stopping you. Talk about weekend warriors.

Where are we going now, stick to your own topic.
BTW, British BNP also has some black members now.

So far you have not provided any credible source to say that TN has a seperatist movement. Now you are giving some article which states Naxalites prob in TN and other states. hmmm.... TN got rid of Naxalites long ago, and second thing is Naxals are not seperatists. And of all the states he says Kerala has Naxalites, if you let him continue he will also claim Punjab and Haryana has Naxalites lol...
The author of that article has got no idea about Naxalites problem in India.

Last edited:
How the hell is naming a speciifc state becomes giving the genral situation to u..?
Oh pls do it by all means..it will not be me who will then look as a fool in front of others.
Here is the piece in which TN finds mention along with the rest, now let the others decide whether the author is talking in general terms or specifically about TN.

"Unfortunately RAW continues to engage in disinformation campaigns, espionage and sabotage against Pakistan and other neighbouring countries. On the other hand the RAW failed in dealing with separatist movements in Manipur and Tripura in the northeast, Tamil Nadu in the south and Punjab and Kashmir in the northwestern part of the country."

Doesnt sound as a Tamil name either..:disagree: oh btw do u know how a Tamil name looks like or have i asked too much from u..?;)
So let's get this right, one has to be a Tamil to know anything about Tamil Nadu ? Damn, your country fellows must be feeling useless.
On side note, you just have to be an Indian to know everything about Pakistan. ??? ;)

I can only complain it to the man..who blindly posts that articles without doing as much as atkeast even a cursory research and who is getting desperate post by post to save his face.
Complain by all means but then you don't even agree what an Indian,
Amit Pandya wrote. As for saving face goes, buddy scroll back and enlighten your self with your earlier delusional rants of accusation and demanding a link to the article, well now even sidelining an Indian source, you have conveniently turned the other cheek. Whatever the situation, try and salvage some morals.

U brought in caste system in India and Dalits and so as a citizen of India its my duty to clear u of ur misconceptions.
Let me give you a taste of your medicine, according to your perception, Amit Pandya is not Tamil hence oblivious to Tamil Nadu, but you being a Tamil can enlighten us on Dalits, since you are not one, how would you know the ground realities.
Here is a reality check, so far you have only been Cherry picking, jumping one side to the other desperate to cover your self but in process you are just making an exhibition. One should either except grit with grain or hide in his dark corner.

How the hell is naming a speciifc state becomes giving the genral situation to u..?
Oh pls do it by all means..it will not be me who will then look as a fool in front of others.
Here is the piece in which TN finds mention along with the rest, now let the others decide whether the author is talking in general terms or specifically about TN.

"Unfortunately RAW continues to engage in disinformation campaigns, espionage and sabotage against Pakistan and other neighbouring countries. On the other hand the RAW failed in dealing with separatist movements in Manipur and Tripura in the northeast, Tamil Nadu in the south and Punjab and Kashmir in the northwestern part of the country."

Arey Jammer first google the difference between the words general and general.
General :- ....insurgency in may parts of India" - If the author had said like this i would ve agreed.
the moment he brought in a particular place (Tamil Nadu) he becomes specific.
Comprende..?

So let's get this right, one has to be a Tamil to know anything about Tamil Nadu ? Damn, your country fellows must be feeling useless.

But is the reverse...U needn be a Tamilian to know all the issues...But a Tamil definitely knows wats happening in his home..and i do know.

Complain by all means but then you don't even agree what an Indian,
Amit Pandya wrote. As for saving face goes, buddy scroll back and enlighten your self with your earlier delusional rants of accusation and demanding a link to the article, well now even sidelining an Indian source, you have conveniently turned the other cheek. Whatever the situation, try and salvage some morals.

I needn agree to wat every Indian says.....wats the proof that he is an Indian BTW...he might have been an NRI who hasnt seen India other than in some news channels.
And btw let me educate u...Amit Pandya is a typical North Indian name...Do u imply that a north indian knows abt insurgencies in my state that i (who hass been living there for 24 years) dont know..?

Let me give you a taste of your medicine, according to your perception, Amit Pandya is not Tamil hence oblivious to Tamil Nadu, but you being a Tamil can enlighten us on Dalits, since you are not one, how would you know the ground realities.
Here is a reality check, so far you have only been Cherry picking, jumping one side to the other desperate to cover your self but in process you are just making an exhibition. One should either except grit with grain or hide in his dark corner.

Haha still u dont understand ...do u..?
Dalits are not restricted to any one part of India...there are Dalits even in my village....So i do definitely know abt them.

p.s.: I actually love seeing u getting more and more desparate to save ur face...carry on..u providing to me and other Tamil friends here gr8 amusement...:cheers:

But is the reverse...U needn be a Tamilian to know all the issues...But a Tamil definitely knows wats happening in his home..and i do know.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Joke of the Day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Joke of the Day.

Ok the next time wen a baluchi says to some Indian member saying that he knows more abt Balochistan than the Indian ill treat it as the Joke of the day..

p.s.: May b ur profile pic is too apt.:rofl:

Ok the next time wen a baluchi says to some Indian member saying that he knows more abt Balochistan than the Indian ill treat it as the Joke of the day..

p.s.: May b ur profile pic is too apt.:rofl:

Sup?wats the prob tamil man?
Did u ask for me?

@karthic sri
do you still live in tamil nadu??

Arey Jammer first google the difference between the words general and general.
General :- ....insurgency in may parts of India" - If the author had said like this i would ve agreed.
the moment he brought in a particular place (Tamil Nadu) he becomes specific.
Comprende..?
"Arey Jammer first google the difference between the words general and general."
I don't see any difference, what are you desperate to prove. ?
In any case your state is not exactly snow white, it's had problems in the past and like another Indian member said, "it's not of same intensity in TN as in other states meaning something is there.

So does Wikipedia, it's there for your enhancement.

I needn agree to wat every Indian says.....wats the proof that he is an Indian BTW...he might have been an NRI who hasnt seen India other than in some news channels.
And btw let me educate u...Amit Pandya is a typical North Indian name...Do u imply that a north indian knows abt insurgencies in my state that i (who hass been living there for 24 years) dont know..?
Give it a rest, if denial was a horse you be the perfect jockey,
As i said all these nit picks go through the window when you people start presenting Pakistan's history. The often sarcastic question posed is, "Do you even know what's happening in Balochistan, Sindh".
:blah::blah:.

Haha still u dont understand ...do u..?
Dalits are not restricted to any one part of India...there are Dalits even in my village....So i do definitely know abt them.

p.s.: I actually love seeing u getting more and more desparate to save ur face...carry on..u providing to me and other Tamil friends here gr8 amusement...:cheers:
No cigar buddy, in case you are oblivious, there are Dalits in Pakistan also but hey since you definitely know about Dalits in your village in Tamil Nadu, but i guess you missed this. You still want to claim that you know it all. ???? :cheesy:

Upper caste youths force Dalit to eat excreta in Tamil Nadu: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

no body is interested to know where it is...
i think it is in hell
:rofl::rofl:

Hell hath and no fury,

Your do daz were heard saying, it was a scene from hell when the Chaghi mountain turned white. ;)

Sup?wats the prob tamil man?
Did u ask for me?

hey baluchi i was just showing ur example of hw u get pissed off wen some one mentions insurgency in Baluchistan..btw ur right..
U know more abt ur area than us....similarly i know more abt my land than ur genius colleague WJ......

So next time ur colleague WJ craps abt some mythical insurgency in Tamil Nadu dont fault me for bringing in Balochistan.:lol:

Wind
Agha no disrespect just for information of others local word for changi is chagai....

LoL, does he even know where Quetta is. :lol::lol::lol:

Wen u can reply for three pages w/o knowing weee TN is there in the Indian map...wats the harm in me knowing not where QUETTA IS..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom