What's new

Ask your question about Iran

my friend.wahhab is a name of Allah the great.true.but it doesnt necessary means if we call everything a nicee name.that thing will become a nice thing.

You are Shia, I am Wahabi, and we are Muslim. That is what I believe.

When I die, I will answer to Allah swt about myself not for you anyone else.

Same with you. These names and sects don't interest me. We are Muslim, that is it.

Iranians and Arabs like to politicize religion, however in Pakistan it is not such a big issue, except among maybe illiterates. Sunni/Shia we are all friends in Pakistan.

You are Shia, I am Wahabi, and we are Muslim. That is what I believe.

When I die, I will answer to Allah swt about myself not for you anyone else.

Same with you. These names and sects don't interest me. We are Muslim, that is it.

Iranians and Arabs like to politicize religion, however in Pakistan it is not such a big issue, except among maybe illiterates. Sunni/Shia we are all friends in Pakistan.

"These names and sects don't interest me" >>> so ! just muslim , why wahhabi ???

"Sunni/Shia we are all friends in Pakistan" >>> & wahhabis killing shia people soooo lovely ! YA ??? :coffee:

"These names and sects don't interest me" >>> so ! just muslim , why wahhabi ???

"Sunni/Shia we are all friends in Pakistan" >>> & wahhabis killing shia people soooo lovely ! YA ??? :coffee:

If Wahabi is killing anyone, then he is not a very good Muslim.

In Pakistan, Wahabis are not extremists. We just practice our religion our way. We don't force other people.

In fact most of the terrorists that kill Shia in Pakistan at least are Deobandis.

Maaro becharo motto bhai vsdoc (my poor big brother vsdoc). :cry::cry::cry:

Iranzamin, my yahoo and gmail IDs have my name bro. Let me make an alternative ID so I can share here.

Look forward to hearing lots from you. I have read your posts. Never got a clue that you were Zoroastrian. PGK I suspected. Actually some others like Shahin too.

Man all of us banned. Me only survivor of those wars. :disagree:

Ok bro, give me your ID if you are finished creating one. I have buddies from here on messenger aswel, like Shahin and PGK

If Wahabi is killing anyone, then he is not a very good Muslim.

In Pakistan, Wahabis are not extremists. We just practice our religion our way. We don't force other people.

In fact most of the terrorists that kill Shia in Pakistan at least are Deobandis.

Really :blink: !!! :angel:

Your overhyped hero was killed by his own Khalifa at the young age of 17 even after expanding his empire. What should I say. :cheesy: After visiting this forum I found that only Pakistanis are frontrunner in glorifying their own oppressors. :cheesy:

trolling :haha: !!! he is better than ashok who killed his own many many brothers,what should we say ?:cheesy:
why Majority of Indians espeacially hindus are inferiority complexed people , may be because of all the invaders invaded india and brought their own culture and were dominent over u so many years :undecided: and u could not do any thing ...we can understand what u feel and why are u in deep inferiority complexed .....

the thread is about iran ,and u should not spoil this thread with ur as usuall trolling :hang2:

You are trolling again ?

No, I am not my friend. His claim of being a descendant of the prophet (SAW) is as ridiculous as Khomeini claim of being his descendant. In Arab community, it's impossible to claim your blood relationship to a clan without being known to the elders of every clan who, everyone of them has a family tree that would trace your descendancy. Therefore, claiming to be a decendant of the prophet (SAW) without being an Arab and proving it is useless. Mohammed (SAW) clan name is Hashim, and those people are very well known for Arabs.

No, I am not my friend. His claim of being a descendant of the prophet (SAW) is as ridiculous as Khomeini claim of being his descendant. In Arab community, it's impossible to claim your blood relationship to a clan without being known to the elders of every clan who, everyone of them has a family tree that would trace your descendancy. Therefore, claiming to be a decendant of the prophet (SAW) without being an Arab and proving it is useless. Mohammed (SAW) clan name is Hashim, and those people are very well known for Arabs.
have you never heard of seyyed before? or the fact that a lot of the Shia Emams had Persian heritage

have you never heard of seyyed before? or the fact that a lot of the Shia Emams had Persian heritage

I am aware of that, but stay away from claiming decendancy to the prophet (SAW). Unless you mean that they have some blood relationship to Hussien's (RD) wife who was Persian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom