What's new

Ask your question about Iran

LOL maybe it was laundry day. :cheers:

Maybe
21.gif

Well, it was more or less his fault that we got invaded.

If you want to see some true Persian heros of that time who fought the Arabs search Rostam Farrokhzad. RIP.

I want to know if he is demonized as evil among Iranians and Arabs as liberator.

The two countries share similar culture and traditions based on common religious grounds of Islam.
The historic region of Bengal, which is today constituted mostly by present day Bangladesh,
has had strong cultural relationships with Iran. Bengal saw a great influx of Persian scholars,
merchants, administrators and warriors during the Mughal Empire. Some of Bengal's once powerful
landed aristocrats are believed to be descendants of many of the rich Persian immigrants. Many
Persian scholars established themselves in city of Jahangir Nagar (modern day Dhaka) and fostered
Persian poetry and literature in the city.[1]. In modern Bangladesh's most renowned business houses
like "Ispahani" are owned by families have roots hailing from Iran.
Persian was the official language of Bengal for over 600 years, and Persian literature significantly
influenced Bengali literature. Due to the large immigration of Iranians, many Persian words entered the
Bengali language and literature.
Many Bengali Muslim poets were
heavily inspired by rich Persian poetry and culture. Kazi Nazrul Islam, the national poet of Bangladesh,
had greatly used Persian literature to develop Bengali ghazals and poetry.[2]
The Persians also played an instrumental role in spreading Islam in the region which today has a Muslim
majority population. Historically, Islamic Bengal and Persia have been viewed as beacons of liberal and
progressive forces in the wider Islamic world. Persian Sufi saints who arrived in Bengal in the 12th and 13th centuries
are viewed by historians as having played instrumental roles in the establishment of Islam in Bengal through sufism.[3]
With the creation of the state of Pakistan that compromised of both present day Pakistan and Bangladesh, in 1947,
the Shah of Iran pursued strong relations with the Pakistani government and visited Dhaka on several occasions.
The Shah was especially close to Prime Minister Khawaja Nazimuddin, the first Bengali Prime Minister of Pakistan and a prominent member of the Dhaka Nawab Family

yes we are proud of our bin qasim :smitten: and we also know why indians hate him :cheesy:

The same Bin Qasim was tortured and killed by the Caliph at Baghdad after the conquest of Sindh. What do you say about that.

The same Bin Qasim was tortured and killed by the Caliph at Baghdad after the conquest of Sindh. What do you say about that.
are u talking about muhammad or bin qasim?Muhammed bin Qasim was arrested without any fault ,,whatever ..we donot take the history like u we are happy that he invaded hindustan...btw why did ashoka kill his brothers?

i have noticed indians want everyone to hate arabs :lol: but we like both iranian and arab people ......yahe naee bohat sare muslim iranin like arabs,,u get happy only on internet to know how many iranian hate arabs :rolleyes:

are u talking about muhammad or bin qasim?Muhammed bin Qasim was arrested without any fault ,,whatever ..we donot take the history like u we are happy that he invaded hindustan...btw why did ashoka kill his brothers?

i have noticed indians want everyone to hate arabs :lol: but we like both iranian and arab people ......yahe naee bohat sare muslim iranin like arabs,,u get happy only on internet to know how many iranian hate arabs :rolleyes:

Your overhyped hero was killed by his own Khalifa at the young age of 17 even after expanding his empire. What should I say. :cheesy: After visiting this forum I found that only Pakistanis are frontrunner in glorifying their own oppressors. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom