What's new

Ask India transit to China

makran coastal haighway connect to karakuram

makran coastal haiway

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ur/9/90/MakranCoastalHighway.jpg

karakuram highway
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/39/84/fa/karakoram-highway.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/150907_10151419059461983_1568892316_n.jpg

pipeline under construction
http://dawncompk.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/gas-pipeline-tapi-543.jpg?w=670

there is a thread where you will find more pics with detail maybe in the economic or strategic section

one word, beautiful. If only our officials were competent enough to build highways with long term planning.

one word, beautiful. If only our officials were competent enough to build highways with long term planning.
BD foreign policy needs to play its cards well with regards to Myanmar taking China into full confidence & insha'Allah BD & myanmar will also get connected in due time, i think once the confusion regarding the Geo-political dynamic of the intra-power struggle in myanmar starts to settle things will become easy

the key word here is "diplomacy" wish both you guys all the best :tup:

I have written many times that contrary to what the Indians want us to believe, a Chinese dam with great reservoirs at the northern foot of the Himalayas will not harm us. Rather, it will help us by withholding rainwater during summer and releasing the same during lean period. Why should China releas the water in winter? It is because China needs this water to go upfront to its north through mountains, and it needs electricity to do this.

So, it will build power stations at the north of Arunachal (south of Tibet) and allow A PART of reservoir water to come down the slope also during winter, and produce electricity. As a result, a Brahmaputra dam if built in the Chinese side will only help us. The water has to come down the slope to generate hydrelectricity.

Since India is there to steal that winter water by building dams, therefore, I propose a tripartiate agreement so that India cannot steal our legitimate water. India and the Indians are always doing
nefarious things to BD. Even its hungry border people come and steal paddy and fish from our land. Its hungry fishermen steal fish regularly in the BoB. many of them are now in the BD jails.
So, BD needs a 3rd party involvement in the Brahmaputra water treaty that will safeguard our interest.

Why don't you guys get all your water directly from China? You guys should ask Myanmar for transit ;)
Bangladeshi water illegally comes into India, mixes with Indian Water and disappears in India Just like Bangladeshi people illegally Pole Vault into India, and disappears. Don't blame us for your own faults. If you want to your water get it via Myanmar.

India can give transit to Tibet, not china. China is too far away, beyond Tibet.

Why don't you guys get all your water directly from China? You guys should ask Myanmar for transit ;)
Bangladeshi water illegally comes into India, mixes with Indian Water and disappears in India Just like Bangladeshi people illegally Pole Vault into India, and disappears. Don't blame us for your own faults. If you want to your water get it via Myanmar.

You know we Chinese wondering the same, why don't India get all your water from blessing of god and from mother nature such as rain, you don't even need any transit and perfectly legal instead of getting it from China. If water can be transit from Myanmar to BD, China can make some arrangement in BD favor since Myanmar too depend water from China as show on map below :smokin:.

burma_map.gif

Ask India transit to China

It will be an acid test to India who claims to be a friend of BD. And India, being mean minded, shall fail in that test.

China, as a friend of BD, should demand to BD to ask India to give BD transit to facilitate CN-BD business by giving transit through India's Sikkim region.

You know we Chinese wondering the same, why don't India get all your water from blessing of god and from mother nature such as rain, you don't even need any transit and perfectly legal instead of getting it from China. If water can be transit from Myanmar to BD, China can make some arrangement in BD favor since Myanmar too depend water from China as show on map below :smokin:.

burma_map.gif

Ok now look at the map one more time and tell me how many rivers coming to India originate and have substantial volume in China before coming to India.
I will give you a hint. Its a number next to 0 :azn:

On your second part. I hope someone from Myanmar can reply to you. All I can say is "All the best China and Bangalesh". Do it as soon as possible.

It will be an acid test to India who claims to be a friend of BD. And India, being mean minded, shall fail in that test.

China, as a friend of BD, should demand to BD to ask India to give BD transit to facilitate CN-BD business by giving transit through India's Sikkim region.

BD geography is a good bargain card, it acts as wall to restric India heart land to ASEAN countries, now these countries are booming and India don't want to lose the business opportutnity nor influence to China so soon or later they will want BD transit, it will be great opportunity for BD to play it card right and demand concession from India over water issue and a transit to direct access to China ;).

As I mentioned previously, the advantage is great CN-BD trade can be shortcut, save time and money over sea shipment. And China can complement BD for electricity and other needs.

BD geography is a good bargain card, it acts as wall to restric India heart land to ASEAN countries, now these countries are booming and India don't want to lose the business opportutnity nor influence to China so soon or later they will want BD transit, it will be great opportunity for BD to play it card right and demand concession from India over water issue and a transit to direct access to China ;).

As I mentioned previously, the advantage is great CN-BD trade can be shortcut, save time and money over sea shipment. And China can complement BD for electricity and other needs.

How is Bangladesh a veil? please consult the Indian Subcontinent map.

Stop all the B.S you are doing by in this thread with some Chinese cheer leaders and anti India posters.

China has plans to divert water from Brahmaputra by building three huge dams, they are not even talking to India and BD related to this. where as India and BD are in talks related to Brahmaputra river. First address that issue which is a life line of BD then we can talk about Chinese Duplicity(oops diplomacy about transit).

Myanmar has already gone out of hands from Chinese by making the military junta a democratic set up and they are eager to establish relations with West, Mean while west is busy in making Myanmar another pivot in circling China. They have effectively blocked Chinese Dam in Myanmar.

BD is trying to balance arms purchases between Russia and China, mean while US has entered BD, things are not rosier for China in BD either. India already completed border agreement and Padma dam agreement, Talks are going to on Teesta water treaty which I am sure will happen before elections in BD.

It is China which is harming S.Asia by building Dams and diverting water and guess what BD already realized it, since China is doing it unilaterally.
Even if India offer transit the route has to go through Himalayas which will be in harsh conditions.

India must submit to Sun Tzu doctrine, otherwise all of Asia should gang up against India and isolate this way ward country:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/215368-sun-tzu-doctrine-asia.html

What a post geezz :lol:

I cant believe this, First let Chinese survive the US , Right now China is surrounded by proxies which are supported by US and Chinese are sleepless about that fact :wave:

You can use your confused doctrine when BD submits to weakened China :cheers:

India will stamp its authority and power on world map and you will see it :cheers:

Please, looking at the political landscape in BD I can't see anything like this moving anywhere. This proposal for India to us BD to travel to its NE has been on the table for how many years now? The Bangladeshis just won't do anything to move the proposal forward.

Ok now look at the map one more time and tell me how many rivers coming to India originate and have substantial volume in China before coming to India.
I will give you a hint. Its a number next to 0 :azn:

On your second part. I hope someone from Myanmar can reply to you. All I can say is "All the best China and Bangalesh". Do it as soon as possible.

you better look at this one, a picture worth thousand word ;)

rajiv%20article.jpg

Stop all the B.S you are doing by in this thread with some Chinese cheer leaders and anti India posters.

China has plans to divert water from Brahmaputra by building three huge dams, they are not even talking to India and BD related to this. where as India and BD are in talks related to Brahmaputra river. First address that issue which is a life line of BD then we can talk about Chinese Duplicity(oops diplomacy about transit).

Myanmar has already gone out of hands from Chinese by making the military junta a democratic set up and they are eager to establish relations with West, Mean while west is busy in making Myanmar another pivot in circling China. They have effectively blocked Chinese Dam in Myanmar.

BD is trying to balance arms purchases between Russia and China, mean while US has entered BD, things are not rosier for China in BD either. India already completed border agreement and Padma dam agreement, Talks are going to on Teesta water treaty which I am sure will happen before elections in BD.

It is China which is harming S.Asia by building Dams and diverting water and guess what BD already realized it, since China is doing it unilaterally.
Even if India offer transit the route has to go through Himalayas which will be in harsh conditions.

What a post geezz :lol:

I cant believe this, First let Chinese survive the US , Right now China is surrounded by proxies which are supported by US and Chinese are sleepless about that fact :wave:

You can use your confused doctrine when BD submits to weakened China :cheers:

India will stamp its authority and power on world map and you will see it :cheers:

I am less confused than all of your billion plus nation, let me put it this way. Indian authority and power will be limited to India, if you can hold on to all of it that is.

I am less confused than all of your billion plus nation, let me put it this way. Indian authority and power will be limited to India, if you can hold on to all of it that is.

I will never object or condemn your opinion, But do not come up with this confused doctrine for India we will take care of ourselves :wave:

Back
Top Bottom