What's new

Asia's largest solar field switched on in India

move this thread to the indian fanboy section, this is world affairs section.

more indian bragging, i could post all the great things happening in china in world affairs section too.
it will take up the entire section.

indocarib needs to get a good long ban, always posting indian crap in world affairs section.

im not even sure this thing is grid connected.
remember the commonwealth games, lots of bragging yet turned into a disaster.

Bright outlook for solar sector - China.org.cn

China likely to become largest solar power market next year - Business - English (United Kingdom) - Ecoseed Information Network

Future is bright for thin-film energy cells|Business|chinadaily.com.cn
so what every crap news of india like caste violence and poverty also gets posted in world affairs section and when we create thread on something positive yourl start complaining this is hypocrisy

And that is why Narenda Modi is better than Congress. :cheesy:

The states in Southern India could benefit more from solar power due to their proximity to the equator, but why is it left up to Modi to do this kind of work in Western India instead?

And that is why Narenda Modi is better than Congress. :cheesy:

The states in Southern India could benefit more from solar power due to their proximity to the equator, but why is it left up to Modi to do this kind of work in Western India instead?

Mate in India the politicians come to power and don't do crap unless the election is near. It is almost saddening to see how they manipulate the poor for votes. Giving them gifts and making promises they never fulfill. Modi is one of very few politicians that has actually done something for his state. He has transformed the state into an economic power house of the country. Most of this solar power generation can be done all over the country, but it takes an honest leader to put forth the effort to actually do it.

As of now your government is touting China killer missles while you are singing songs of friendship and peace..very funny

one question? Who will clean all those panels and how they will be cooled as heated and dusty panels produce less output.
thats why we are hving mfn with Pak, to call in cheap Pak labour

Inaguration...

solarpower_1058469f.jpg

766x575.jpg

NaMo NaMo everywhere.

What an initiative taken by him.. Love his unique ideas.

I heard of one more plan where he is solving two problems at one.

Problem 1 - Due to excessive heat, the water in the Canals gets evaporated and people get much less water than they should.

Problem 2 - Electricity shortage in India.

The Solution - Cover the canals with Solar Energy Generators. Use the heat to build solar energy. Love it. :)

pb-120216-solar-jb-02.photoblog900.jpg

:cheers:

move this thread to the indian fanboy section, this is world affairs section.

more indian bragging, i could post all the great things happening in china in world affairs section too.
it will take up the entire section.

indocarib needs to get a good long ban, always posting indian crap in world affairs section.

im not even sure this thing is grid connected.
remember the commonwealth games, lots of bragging yet turned into a disaster.

Bright outlook for solar sector - China.org.cn

China likely to become largest solar power market next year - Business - English (United Kingdom) - Ecoseed Information Network

Future is bright for thin-film energy cells|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

Why are you guys so insecure of our achievements that you have to spew venom in all India related threads ? I know you havent slept since Agni 5 launch, but this is too much. Get a life, even if it means to sell your Iphone :P

so what every crap news of india like caste violence and poverty also gets posted in world affairs section and when we create thread on something positive yourl start complaining this is hypocrisy

Cant you see it ? He is butthurt !

Why are you guys so insecure of our achievements that you have to spew venom in all India related threads ? I know you havent slept since Agni 5 launch, but this is too much. Get a life, even if it means to sell your Iphone :P

Cant you see it ? He is butthurt !

says the guy who has ABSOLUTELY no life apart from going on PDF every day posting junk about india. post all your boasting achievements in the indian fanboy section, not in world affairs.

why would we be butthurt? dont kid your self buddy.
we being jealous of you is like we being jealous of africa's achievements.

listen, if i started to post every single achievement that china has made, the entire world affairs section would be full of china related posts. i guarantee you boy, you will be butthurt then.
because as great and commendable as india's achievements have been, we break records in many different areas on a weekly basis.

i read many articles that has china surpassing many countries in many things, but if i started to post all of that, i will have no life. i like to go outside and get some fresh air, meet up with friends, enjoy life instead of in here posting threads about how great china is.
seriously, if i started china's achievements, it will shut everyone up.
there is a reason everyone mentions china all over the world, because we achieve things, our global power and influence is growing at a fast pace.

look, i know india is rising fast too, and i know you are proud of your country just like we are of ours, but your obsession is creepy. in a strange way, we respect each others achievements even though we like to make fun of eachother.

just post your india related stuff in the indian fanboy section, unless it has anything to do with world affairs.

It is built by aid from clinton foundation.

Actually, clinton foundation have announced more of such solar parks, in Gujrat!

Can any Indian tell us the amount of grant?

Actually, clinton foundation have announced more of such solar parks, in Gujrat!

can you post a link where you can show that it was built by clinton foundation aid? or is it sour grapes?

I could find only this courtesy Google
CCI has been recently working with governments in India, South Africa, Australia, Morocco, China, and Malaysia to develop these large-scale solar programs.

Large-Scale Solar Program | Clean Energy | Clinton Climate Initiative | What We Do | William J. Clinton Foundation

can you post a link where you can show that it was built by clinton foundation aid? or is it sour grapes?

I had posted a thread on this forum when Clinton Foundation launched this project.

try google for a change!

says the guy who has ABSOLUTELY no life apart from going on PDF every day posting junk about india.

If he doesn't have no life, what does it say about you that keeps replying to the junk being posted......... IMO that makes you worse.

post all your boasting achievements in the indian fanboy section, not in world affairs.

All you have to do is report to Mods, or you can ***** and whine about it........ your choice.

why would we be butthurt? dont kid your self buddy.
we being jealous of you is like we being jealous of africa's achievements.

You say you aren't jealous, but your actions say otherwise.

listen, if i started to post every single achievement that china has made, the entire world affairs section would be full of china related posts. i guarantee you boy, you will be butthurt then.

Why the assumption of "butthurt", you post whatever you deem fit to be shared on forum....... simple as that.

because as great and commendable as india's achievements have been, we break records in many different areas on a weekly basis.

Agree, Chinese achievements outnumber Indian.

i read many articles that has china surpassing many countries in many things, but if i started to post all of that, i will have no life. i like to go outside and get some fresh air, meet up with friends, enjoy life instead of in here posting threads about how great china is.
seriously, if i started china's achievements, it will shut everyone up.
there is a reason everyone mentions china all over the world, because we achieve things, our global power and influence is growing at a fast pace.

There you go contradicting yourself again......... you chide Indians for posting everything and having no life, but in the same breath you brag about how "everyone mentions China, global power, growing influence... blah blah blah"....... Do you see why your posts come across as hypocritical?

look, i know india is rising fast too, and i know you are proud of your country just like we are of ours, but your obsession is creepy. in a strange way, we respect each others achievements even though we like to make fun of eachother.

India does grudgingly admire the progress China has made economically and militarily........ not Democratically though:)

just post your india related stuff in the indian fanboy section, unless it has anything to do with world affairs.

Again, if you feel it has been posted in the wrong section, point it out to the Mods and they'll take appropriate action.

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom