What's new

Aselsan designed New Military Outposts in Teror geography

joke... ?

you said if Turkish spies is caught in Syria it is an act of war.

i say Russian spies where discovered in USA, so where is my WWIII !

Like you said if Turkish Agents tried to assassinate Dr. Assad then Yes it would be an act of war.

Like you said if Turkish Agents tried to assassinate Dr. Assad then Yes it would be an act of war.

Assad can lead syria but he is not respected leader. He is not elected. He and his father responsible for lifes of thousands of syrian people who demands free elections.

Also what happends if a war break out between syria and turkey ? The last thing that syrian government wants now is definately messing with Turkey.

We are with Syrian people .We want to support Syira but Turkey can not and will not support a government which kills its own citizens for demanding free elections.

Why did they wait 30 years trying? Or was it intention with these dead soldiers?

Assad can lead syria but he is not respected leader. He is not elected. He and his father responsible for lifes of thousands of syrian people who demands free elections.

Also what happends if a war break out between syria and turkey ? The last thing that syrian government wants now is definately messing with Turkey.

We are with Syrian people .We want to support Syira but Turkey can not and will not support a government which kills its own citizens for demanding free elections.

Dr. Assad is still leader, election come in 2012, if war between turkey and Syria comes, then remember this Syria won't be the one who started it, sure Syria might be Weaker but we will drive Continue to fight the invading turks in Guerrilla warfare if Army is defeated, there many syrians for assad so is turkey with them to ? 2012 elections everyones voices will be heard.

Yes yes it is typical Turkish thing to ignore all kind of dangers! We just dont mind at all, we dont even consider our enemies as a serious threath just ignore them.

BTW, Hope to see ACAR Land Watch Radars on those outposts towers in a short time...

8e925be9.jpg

aselsan-acar-radar.jpg

60 km max range and 12 km detection range for human! primo!!!!

Why the heck are you guys pitting words that are absolutely nonsens. Don't forget Syria harboured Öcalan and PKK, and still do. But when they faced war in the 90's Öcalan was told to leave. I don't care what Syria does in their own country, Assad can listen to advice or not that is his choice. But the river is still ours!

Back to topic, the fortress looks interesting, i would recommend more IR gear and tons of dogs.

Back
Top Bottom