Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Here the video of outpost in Van Baskale, near Iranian - Turkish border

Designed by Aselsan and built by TOKI

Some features

-Built by special concrete resistant to RPG attacks and explosions
-Bullet proof windows
-There are underground tunnels in order to defend positioning soldiers.
-Observation towers
-Aselsan IR imaging equipment capable of detecting enemy 8 kms away
-Aselsan Remote controlled machine guns
-Have its own artillery and mortars inside
-Have miniature UAVs

There will be built more than 250 outpost like that.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

dsc00988i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Video just contains the parts permissioned by Turkish military. There are underground tunnels, Aselsan stabilized guns stationed...etc around there...

wasnt this made to watch the pkk idiots that comes from the Iran border?

Great turkey should spend more time on this then Threatening Syria and working with us to wipe the Kurdish terrorists out.

Threatening Syria? no
Threatening ? no
Warning Esad? yes

Dr. Assad is our Leader a threat to him is a threat to Syria, What would Turks think of Dr. Assad made warnings against Erdogan ?

It is not about supporting Erdo or any others but I think Everything (Democracy) is for your clear future. Turkey never threatens Syrian nation, but dictatorial managements hanged on own nations neck like an insect to soak in their bloods...

BTW, Hope to see ACAR Land Watch Radars on those outposts towers in a short time...

8e925be9.jpg

aselsan-acar-radar.jpg

Kim Jong-il is also "dear leader".

Dr. Assad works for the best of his People, putting Dr. Assad and Kim Jong il in the same sentence is an insult sir....

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

It is not about supporting Erdo or any others but I think Everything (Democracy) is for your clear future. Turkey never threatens Syrian nation, but dictatorial managements hanged on own nations neck like an insect to soak in their bloods...

Everyone is for democracy, and were going to have elections 2012, however CERTAIN foreign influences are using the protests to their benefit who want to see Dr. Assad fall we won't let him fall like Gaddafi, if he goes then I'm Fine with it THROUGH ELECTIONS.

Assad is not leader. Assad is your dictator. He is not elected so all comparison between assad and Erdogan is void.

Last time I checked Assad is the LEADER of Syria, We want friendship with Turkey however Erdogan is getting a little ahead of himself, wouldn't be surprised if Turkish agents were found in Syria.

Last time I checked Assad is the LEADER of Syria, We want friendship with Turkey however Erdogan is getting a little ahead of himself, wouldn't be surprised if Turkish agents were found in Syria.

what on earth would Turkish agents do in Syria, assasinate assad?

what on earth would Turkish agents do in Syria, assasinate assad?

If they do it's an act of war, however Turkey isn't stupid, if there are any there likely influences the protests, Turkey did take in Exiles from Syria to form their own council

Back
Top Bottom