What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

dil pay mat lay yar marjain ga.

No yaar.. its just funny for us.. we are just loving it.

271010vb.jpg

Well I have an Autobiography of hers to tell. She started her Anti-India career dated 1999 after India's nuclear weaponization. The Heartbeat followed with criticism's in public media but she chose her path steady and still, that even parliament attacks prompted her to speak in support of it. And she branched out to Israel and Sri lanka criticizing both the govts, when the result of it was not even a fly lending its ears she narrowed in to only India and started supporting Maoists and Incidents like 26/11 and even Anna Hazare was not left alone..

And like an ending to humble fairy tale, She lives ever so happily even after speaking almost everything which even cannot be expected out of our worst enemies... Some times being in a democratic country feels worse than a military dictatorship.

Well I have an Autobiography of hers to tell. She started her Anti-India career dated 1999 after India's nuclear weaponization. The Heartbeat followed with criticism's in public media but she chose her path steady and still, that even parliament attacks prompted her to speak in support of it. And she branched out to Israel and Sri lanka criticizing both the govts, when the result of it was not even a fly lending its ears she narrowed in to only India and started supporting Maoists and Incidents like 26/11 and even Anna Hazare was not left alone..

And like an ending to humble fairy tale, She lives ever so happily even after speaking almost everything which even cannot be expected out of our worst enemies... Some times being in a democratic country feels worse than a military dictatorship.

Reminds me of this old cartoon.

Shreyas_Sketch.jpg

Btwn.. sirjii there is an imposter with ur screen name here..

Btwn.. sirjii there is an imposter with ur screen name here..

Well I am too old to be challenged... An Imposter. Will He has a Space in between his First and Last name...No one can fill the Gap Except for me. Thanks to some coding done somewhere stopping this from happening.

Don't u people have enough land already.. for govern.. why going for more... Let the beautiful mountains stay as they are..

Back
Top Bottom