What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

'Almost' all Balochis....Not 'All' Balochis right ?

Yeap! Almost all, not all. And you think those two or three culprits are enough for you to justify unjustifiable Kashmir Occupation by India?

there are no 700000 personnel ,upto maximum 300000

According to Indians yes, there are 300,000. But I quoted the Time magazine that stated there are 700,000 Indian troops and paramilitaries in Kashmir.

'Almost' all Balochis....Not 'All' Balochis right ?

p.s: - Please dont post her picture even if you are posting her article..She is so fugly that it makes me puke...

There is only one Balochi who wants independence for Balochistan and he is hiding in Switzerland.

Don't talk nonsense. Balochistan is not disputed territory.

As for China and Mr. Modi, whatever happens in India, is India's internal affairs. All Muslim countries know whatever happens in India, is India's internal affair. That is why Pakistan was not disturbed by China hosting Mr. Modi, because Pakistan would have done the same, even if Mr. Modi is a muderer.

If the Indians want to elect a person who people think is a murderer as their Chief Minister or Prime Minister that is their internal affair.

Its aganist Islam to intervene in other countries's internal affairs.

Are you talking about Balochistan. ? .I see that Sovereignity there is maintained only at the gun point fby FC and Army..

Do you have consistent, reliable polls showing an overwhelming majority of Baluchis want to secede?

I dont know about US..we dont call it 'Administered'. It is one of the 28 states in the Indian Union ..like for example Texas is one of the 50 states in US.

PR is an administered territory of the US. Kashmir is officially considered 'Indian administered Kashmir' by the international community.

it was not the people declaring secession.It was more like Pakistan trying an occupation before even it has learnt to stand on own feet.Till then Kashmir used to be a free territory.We all know how things turned out to be.

Pakistani leadership has historically shown their shortsightedness and incapability to take decisions using their mind over heart,and this incident is no exception.

I already posted a link showing 66% of people in the valley want to secede from India.

I already posted a link showing 66% of people in the valley want to secede from India.

There you go, in your twisted logic, valley becomes the voice of whole of Kashmir.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I think you need to understand the difference between Frontier Corps, Frontier Constabulary & other types of forces.

I think you need understand the meaning of armed forces.

A marxist Leninist terrorist group that set of 100 bombs from '74 to '83 and has been dissolved two decades back. I see no analogy with Kashmir.

Perhaps you can show me where Spain or England brutalised the Basque or Irish civilians, the way India is documented to have done in Kashmir.

Goalpost shift.

The question was never Brutalising..Was it ? It was always about Democracy vs Territoral Integrity and which took primacy..The actions of US, UK, Spain, Lanka clearly show the Territorial Integrity trumped democracy.

Even little old Sudan allowed a referendum to allow the south to secede. Perhaps India can learn democracy from Sudan!

Sudan was 'forced' to allow. The Janjaweed were in no mood to let go of the supposedly inferior blacks. But then...

The Kashmiris are explicitly asking our support; the Tamils were asking India.

You are more than welcome to help them..If that does not sink your country even deeper..

Regardless of Pakistani involvement, indigenous Kashmiris are asking for independence. 66 percent of them.

And they can do what the Punjabis,Sindhis,Bengalis,Biharis did in 1947..Liquidating the assets and packing their bags.

Again, that is not what democracies do. Either India is a democracy or it's not.

That is what happened during Partition and that is what will happen if Partition is to be completed. NO new set of criteria.

It's the reality that doesn't require us to place 500K boots on the ground.

Boots that are required to keep the rats crawling in from the other side in check. You dont have that problem.

The actual figure is confidential. The best recourse is to accept the international figure of 500K which splits the Indian/Pakistani difference.

It is not so confidential when you have relatives serving there..;)

I think you need understand the meaning of armed forces.

You better understand some security forces fall under the jurisdiction of the government, whereas others fall under the jurisdiction of the military. Now I'm asking you again, when has the Pakistan Army been deployed in Karachi or Balochistan?

Let me again remind you of a United Nations resolution on Kashmir not Baluchistan.

The same resolution says Pakistan has to vacate the part of Kashmir that they occupied before Indian military stepped in,for plebiscite to happen.

PR is an administered territory of the US. Kashmir is officially considered 'Indian administered Kashmir' by the international community.

International community.

When do we people heed to the concerns of the international community. Is it not the interests of our nations that take primacy ? (this is a trick question ;))

Back
Top Bottom