What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

I haven't met anyone from AP who wants to be a Chinese. The People of AP have the least anti India feelings among the NE states. I know the ground realities, you don't.

After few hours in Brainwasher camps...they will change their minds, you will witness the new reality :coffee:

Love to see u guys face in news when ever theres topic of arunachal and china ..we shall have smile and you shall make faces till the end of time ..Aido .!

I though I'm only one speak Chinglish, you spoke better Chinglish than me :cry:

NE India is progressing at a fast pace...I am hoping for a bright future :-)...we NE Indians feel proud to call ourselves Indians . JAI HIND

Where did I put words in your mouth? Do you even understand what that means? You said they are indifferent, I said they are mostly pro India. There is no "putting words in one's mouth" here.

As I said before I know the ground realities better than you do.

EALF knows the ground reality too. There're quite a few realities, so save your pro-india "ground reality" for yourself. Don't put words into AP's mouth.

EALF knows the ground reality too. There're quite a few realities, so save your pro-india "ground reality" for yourself. Don't put words into AP's mouth.

EALF? When was the last time they were in the news? That should give you some idea.

Ok I took the SAT per your suggestion, got 2400 out of a max of 2400! So what's your point now?

Back
Top Bottom