What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

Humans kill people, bombs are only tools. In hands of good people bombs save people.

Don't liken That ısraeli girl picture with others. Intentions are clear. You just don't want to admit that this action was wrong.

Nonsense. Humans have ability to differ good from evil.

I think, what you said is irrelevant to my post.

Humans kill people, bombs are only tools. In hands of good people bombs save people.

Don't liken That ısraeli girl picture with others. Intentions are clear. You just don't want to admit that this action was wrong.

Nonsense. Humans have ability to differ good from evil.

some guys in Palestine use violence, terrorism and attack civilians in Israel. it is not just one side.

Palestine never been an Arab territory. But a territory for Arabs and Jews.
Israel exists. They should live together with respect.

Who told u that?

Read history!

What is the source of income and weapons of Hassan Nasar Ulla?

Why Israel failed to hit him, until now?

Mullah logic:

Nasrallah who fires rockets at little girls is a good guy.
Little girl who writes message to Nasrallah on a shell is evil and must be killed.

What a dumb logic if u occupy someone else's territory kick them out of their homes and if they resist by just home made low level mortars so they r terrorists:rofl: and the ones who r killing Muslim Children on daily basis r good guys and have ''right to defend themselves''

Go tell yr state propaganda to those who believe in that.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/282543-cash-tweet-israeli-students-paid-defend-country-online.html

Who told u that?

Read history!
what i mean, stupid, is that this land is not the property of Arab only or Jew only
They need to live together
Before opening your mouth with stupidities, read carefully what i was speaking about

It seems your nation is of angels and every other person who says anything against it is a devil, sponsored and evil. Very, very evil. Am I correct?
I am just saying that Israel did not destroy any villages in retaliation to rocket fire.

Her intention is clear: to punish Hezbollah and Nasrallah for shelling her.

You said that I cant clarify people, I replied that I have the ability to differ good from evil. Hezbollah is evil. You could see that in 2006 in Israel and u can see in now in Syria.

What a dumb logic if u occupy someone else's territory kick them out of their homes and if they resist by just home made low level mortars so they r terrorists:rofl: and the ones who r killing Muslim Children on daily basis r good guys and have ''right to defend themselves''
1) Since the beginning of Zionism Arab population of Palestine has increased about 14 times.
2) Those guys never own a country so we could not occupy anything.
3) Nevertheless, we are ready to give them a state, and those 1.6 million Israeli Arabs who want to live in Palestinian state are welcome to join it. Alas all Israeli Arabs prefer to be "occupied" and live in Israel.

What I said was metaphoric, about villages. It meant the systematic targeting of non-combatants by Israel, that she did and that is the moral wrong.

I am just saying that Israel did not destroy any villages in retaliation to rocket fire.

H..

What I said was metaphoric, about villages. It meant the systematic targeting of non-combatants by Israel, that she did and that is the moral wrong.
Israel spends billions of dollars to avoid civilian casualties. If we were targeting civilians we would use cheap dumb bombs and kill tens of thousands, just like Assad is doing.

Ahaaan, refer to the map I posted first, 500. It seems you've been indoctrinated to your government's version of events.

Israel spends billions of dollars to avoid civilian casualties. If we were targeting civilians we would use cheap dumb bombs and kill tens of thousands, just like Assad is doing.

Ahaaan, refer to the map I posted first, 500. It seems you've been indoctrinated to your government's version of events.
That map shows precision air strikes. Israel did not bomb randomly.

Our air force is capable to drop over 5,000,000 pounds of bombs in one day.

Why not a Thread or discussion for this

finished_product.jpg

Yaron Bob, a metal sculptor living on the Gaza border in southern Israel, pictured with his precious roses made from Kassam Rockets

That map shows precision air strikes. Israel did not bomb randomly.

Our air force is capable to drop over 5,000,000 pounds of bombs in one day.

How many F-16s do u guys have? Also has Israel recived the last F-16s order?

Back
Top Bottom