What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

You can clearly see that its to Nazrallah (Nazrala).
What haman means about it is that even if the girl is writing NAzrala, we and she knows that the bomb won't reach Nazrala
and that we already seen in the past that bombs don't kill only bad guys but civilians

furthermore i would never let my kids have fun to sign a bomb even if it was to kill Saddam
that's a bad attitude , a bad education
you criticize hamas is using kids and you're right,so don't use kids to be pro war

Hmmm... please explain this then:

Locations_bombed_Aug13_no_fact_box.jpg

Nasrallah deliberately targeted civilian neighborhoods.

Israel could easily wipe out the entire Shiite population of Lebanon in hours. But instead we spent billions of dollars and risked our soldiers to hunt down Hezbollah terrorists which hided among their civilians.

Thats typical example of lying mullah propaganda.

afplive254935.1381481983.jpg

Apply that advice to urself.

Hezbollah fired 4000 rockets at Israel. Not a single village was destroyed in Lebanon.

What haman means about it is that even if the girl is writing NAzrala, we and she knows that the bomb won't reach Nazrala
But they will reach Nasrallah's dogs.

and that we already seen in the past that bombs don't kill only bad guys but civilians

furthermore i would never let my kids have fun to sign a bomb even if it was to kill Saddam
that's a bad attitude , a bad education
you criticize hamas is using kids and you're right,so don't use kids to be pro war
These girls are from Kiryat Shmona - the most heavily bombarded city, with over 1000 Grad missiles. They spent 1 month in shelters and were comming out for short periods to breath some fresh air. And after being bombarded they did not write death to all Arabs, they wrote just message to Nasrallah.

the whole world is wrong , but ur right !! delusional ....
Photo of the day: Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids - Sabbah Report

as always i find no logic in your bs posts... bye bye :wave:
I brought u a photo that clearly shows Nasrallah. And you bring me some freaky propaganda site. Basically what you are saying: we should not believe our eyes but should believe lame propaganda sites instead.

Hmmm... please explain this then:
These are strikes. Not destruction of village. Not a single village was destroyed.

I brought u a photo that clearly shows Nasrallah. And you bring me some freaky propaganda site. Basically what you are saying: we should not believe our eyes but should believe lame propaganda sites instead.

propaganda site = non zionist sites

no-propaganda site = ynet news !! :omghaha: tnx for the logic dude :woot:

p.s u didnt bring up shyt!! i posted that picture :wave:

Then you clearly have not seen the indiscriminate destruction they have wreaked on civilians 'suspected' of being in the presence of Hezbullah, madam. Israel should protect itself, yes, but never at the expense of other humans that do not even threaten it. Have the gall to accept what's wrong, trust me, you'll be safer then.

These are strikes. Not destruction of village. Not a single village was destroyed.

propaganda site = non zionist sites

no-propaganda site = ynet news !! :omghaha: tnx for the logic dude :woot:

p.s u didnt bring up shyt!! i posted that picture :wave:
Well picture clearly shows "Nasrallah" and your site says "Lebanese children" :rolleyes:. That means your site is pathetic lying propaganda.

Then you clearly have not seen the indiscriminate destruction they have wreaked on civilians 'suspected' of being in the presence of Hezbullah, madam. Israel should protect itself, yes, but never at the expense of other humans that do not even threaten it. Have the gall to accept what's wrong, trust me, you'll be safer then.
I've seen. Here Bint Jbeil, the most bombarded town by Israel:

Welcome to Bint Jbeil: Capital of Liberation - YouTube

There is no any total destruction. Israel could easily make total destruction though, but it did not happen.

P.S. I am not madam.

I cannot access the video.

Highly condescending on your part to warn us that bombardment could be genocidal yet you choose not to go for that. Amazing.

Well picture clearly shows "Nasrallah" and your site says "Lebanese children" :rolleyes:. That means your site is pathetic lying propaganda.

I've seen. Here Bint Jbeil, the most bombarded town by Israel:

Welcome to Bint Jbeil: Capital of Liberation - YouTube

There is no any total destruction. Israel could easily make total destruction though, but it did not happen.

P.S. I am not madam.

Nasrallah deliberately targeted civilian neighborhoods.

Israel could easily wipe out the entire Shiite population of Lebanon in hours. But instead we spent billions of dollars and risked our soldiers to hunt down Hezbollah terrorists which hided among their civilians.

Thats typical example of lying mullah propaganda.

Apply that advice to urself.

Hezbollah fired 4000 rockets at Israel. Not a single village was destroyed in Lebanon.

Well whoever is intended Nasrallah or someone else... It's plain wrong to fill childrens with hatred to other human beings.

No, both are wrong.

Hezbollah_child_trainees.jpg

Mullah logic:

Nasrallah who fires rockets at little girls is a good guy.
Little girl who writes message to Nasrallah on a shell is evil and must be killed.

Well whoever is intended Nasrallah or someone else... It's plain wrong to fill childrens with hatred to other human beings.
How message to Nasrallah makes turns into a hatred to human beings? Nasrallah does not represent humanity, he represents only terrorist scum, nothing more.

I cannot access the video.

Highly condescending on your part to warn us that bombardment could be genocidal yet you choose not to go for that. Amazing.
There was not any genocidal bombardment from the Israeli side. Israel used only tiny speck of its might. No indiscriminate fore was used, no village was destroyed.

Of course, of course, that's the reason why human rights group in Israel protested against live mines being shelled into residential areas of Lebanon. Right, right. Genocide does not have to active, btw, it's just so when your strategy was to make the Hezbullah actions so human costy on LEBANON that no future actions would be committed against Israel that it's shameful.

How message to Nasrallah makes turns into a hatred to human beings? Nasrallah does not represent humanity, he represents only terrorist scum, nothing more.

There was not any genocidal bombardment from the Israeli side. Israel used only tiny speck of its might. No indiscriminate fore was used, no village was destroyed.

On this particular topic, I shall always be with the Israelis! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom