What's new

Arrogance of China

But my friend they have democracy to follow an italian white woman

Aryan B,
Problem is not whether india is democracy or not.
here problem is Chinese think that china is a developed nation and they have no poverty in china.
But in reality china has equal no of poor people to whole population of pakistan.

that's great. Chinese Americans are still richer than the average American. I'm glad for Indian accomplishments. I'm not going to talk about Gary Locke. I'm just going to talk about Steve Chu.

Steve Chu is a Chinese-American who is Secretary of Energy. The Department of Energy in the US controls the US nuclear arsenal. He got to his position by being a professor of physics at UC Berkeley.

In contrast, the highest Indian-American politician is this Indian girl who married the white man named Nikki Haley. She has a... uh, BA in accounting and worked for a waste management company.

:lol:

Steve Chu will take extra delight in using those nukes on you if needed.

Noone hated the Chin with a passion as an overseas Chin. Seen it so many times. ;)

Steve Chu will take extra delight in using those nukes on you if needed.

Noone hated the Chin with a passion as an overseas Chin. Seen it so many times. ;)

I thought according to JayATL, Chinese-Am eric ans were all traitors and should be deported? :lol: which one is it, Indian?

In contrast, the highest Indian-American politician is this Indian girl who married the white man named Nikki Haley.

Everheard of this man:

220px-Bobby_Jindal_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Bobby Jindal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

& FYI Nikki Haley is the current governor of South Carolina

She has a... uh, BA in accounting and worked for a waste management company.

:lol:

What is so much to laugh about? She is 39 years old and has more accomplishments to her name than you will ever accomplish in your lifetime.

Just count the friends China has and then count the enemies and the countries that dislike China.
China is diggings its own grave...with its arrogance.

Are you denying that India is poorer than sub-Saharan Africa, or do you want to say that the Australian government is composed of CPC spies? :lol:
Do you know Alegeria,botswana,guinea,Libya and few more African countries have higher per capita income than China...China is also poorer than many African countries.
In Fact China is poorer than 90% countries.
So don't embarrass yourself by mocking at India,you are in no position.

A wannabe Arab talking? ;)

hey what you talking about? Anyway as I said who needs to eat when you have democracy

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Aryan B,
Problem is not whether india is democracy or not.
here problem is Chinese think that china is a developed nation and they have no poverty in china.
But in reality china has equal no of poor people to whole population of pakistan.

But my friend we should admire the way they have pulled so many out of poverty. I wish we had no poverty in our neighbourhood. They are more successfull and on the right track we need to learn from them rather then put them down like you guys are doing here

Many a true thing said in jest. But brother you have great wisdom. My forefathers went to great trouble so that no one would call them and us their children indian.

As I said, you ran away even from your great Islamic country after all that trouble. ;)

But then you have to pretend to be Indian when things are not going so great?

Sethi: US Pakistanis Pretend as Indians - YouTube

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian

Pakistani immigrants are again feeling prejudice after the attempted car bombing in Times Square, and they're resorting to an old tactic to avoid discrimination: pretending they are Indian. After September 11, with anti-Pakistani sentiment in the US peaking, merchants and job seekers learned quickly that identifying with their homeland's archrival can make life easier, Reuters reports.

Now, instead of feeling ashamed of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Pakistanis are attempting to escape the shadow of Faisal Shahzad. "A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said the chairman of a Pakistani merchant group in Brooklyn. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."

You may try to suck up to them kaffir Chinese as much as you want, they will continue to have "negative perception" of you as a Muslim and a Pakistani. ;)

BTW, how does it feel to suck on your words after being exposed? One should not lose his self respect trying to suck up so bad all the time. ;)

As I said, you ran away even from your great Islamic country after all that trouble. ;)

But then you have to pretend to be Indian when things are not going so great?

Sethi: US Pakistanis Pretend as Indians - YouTube

Facing Bias, Pakistanis Pretend to Be Indian

You may try to suck up to them kaffir Chinese as much as you want, they will continue to have "negative perception" of you as a Muslim and a Pakistani. ;)

BTW, how does it feel to suck on your words after being exposed? One should not lose his self respect trying to suck up so bad all the time. ;)
Hey India is part of our land too stolen by the British and made as a separate country from our motherland.... So we own India too as our country....All Pakistanis are telling the truth cuz India is part of our country and we gonna take it back .....Insha-Allah....:smokin:

Are you denying that India is poorer than sub-Saharan Africa, or do you want to say that the Australian government is composed of CPC spies? :lol:

How many times do you use the word "sub-Saharan Africa" in a day ? may be even in your dreams and nightmares all you see is "sub-Saharan Africa " ....

Is it only me or others have noticed this trend of Chinese members hiding behind the shield of calling all other countries apart from China , north korea and Pakistan as equivalent to or lower than "sub-Saharan Africa" !!!

May be this attitude reflects in what the worlds calls as "Arrogance of China" :coffee:

Just count the friends China has and then count the enemies and the countries that dislike China.
China is diggings its own grave...with its arrogance.

Just count the enermies that making us rich , you will see all of them are very willing to
now count the friends india had that making india rich the answer is zero.

Back
Top Bottom