What's new

Arrogance of China

There are 31 provinces in China. With 5 million poor in each province (anywhere from 5% to 20% poverty rate), there will be 155 million poor in China.

Interesting logic. Probably from the little red book.

We're still dominating your steam turbine industry. You're still buying our routers and network switches.

Yes, you are producing at a low cost what the West used to do decades back. They have outsourced such work to you along with happy meal toys.

We're still putting bugs and spying on every word you're typing.

Actually the CCP is monitoring what you type. 40,000 internet police for you. Not sure why but I think most of you here are part of the 40,000 sitting in adjacent cubes doing your full time job.

There's nothing you can do about it. Our software sector alone is 20% of India's GDP. Poor Indians trying to dig up every little negative news about China.

You remain a pathetic third world hole.

Now you are honest.
Not a single indian on this forum has said their are no poor in India.
But all chinese posters talk about india's poor, like China is some developed nation.
Starvation (I am not getting figures of starvation of chinese people, probably CCP has banned those people from reporting)

I posted before that the average Chinese male height was 5 feet 8 (sorry, only American units used in the study) while the average American male height is 5 feet 9. The average Chinese male weighed 145 lbs, and the average American male weighed 191 lbs. This was done using automatic scanners, involuntarily, at shopping centers throughout the US and China, with 28000 samples taken, so there was no room for bias.

From the heights, we can see that the average Chinese is almost as tall as the average American, but weighed 30% less.

The average Indian is 160 cm in height (5 foot 8 is 171 cm), no weights measured.

Now you are honest.
Not a single indian on this forum has said their are no poor in India.
But all chinese posters talk about india's poor, like China is some developed nation.
Starvation (I am not getting figures of starvation of chinese people, probably CCP has banned those people from reporting)
lol```again learn chinese give a general browse of chinese forums and sites then you know CCP cant hide things, otherwise China'd be glittering as how india media branded india as 'shining'

inferiorty complex rant.

:lol: an Indian talks about pathetic 3rd world holes.

Look Indian, I know it pains to be born an Indian in India, but get over it. Sh!t happens. You didn't choose to be Indian, you just got unlucky. Maybe one day you will make enough money to immigrate to the land of your masters, or perhaps be a slave in Dubai.

Absolutely. It makes a lot of sense when one is talking of your pathetic hole.

Look Indian, I know it pains to be born an Indian in India, but get over it. Sh!t happens. You didn't choose to be Indian, you just got unlucky. Maybe one day you will make enough money to immigrate to the land of your masters, or perhaps be a slave in Dubai.

You seem to be an uncooked or semi cooked barbarian for some reason.

Trying too hard to be fully cooked Han?

But I have seen all of you being referred to as sheep from books a thousand years old and more. A single Mongol would herd 10,000 of you?

well, at least we don't drink everything like cow piss :lol:

if we were stealing and copying, then they can sue us. but when they sue us, they have this bad habit of getting countersued, losing, and being forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars. Motorola was the first, now Apple. If you want to accuse us of stealing, we will sue your *** for libel and collect the cash.

You don't drink cow piss when you have better things to drink like human piss (read traditional chinese medicine).That could be another reason for your high 'HDI'.

Who would sue you when you steal defence technologies?

We have debated this unfairandbiased, chinese people are the ones who immigrate land of US (the white masters for chinese), australia in huge numbers. In fact some immigrate to africa which you so much detest. They do any type of job they get in these countries.

We have debated this unfairandbiased, chinese people are the ones who immigrate land of US (the white masters for chinese), australia in huge numbers. In fact some immigrate to africa which you so much detest. They do any type of job they get in these countries.

There are Chinatowns all over.

They will run anywhere and do anything to escape their lot in their own country.

Mostly they do low end jobs everywhere. Cooks and waiters for the most part.

Indians have a higher immigration rate than Chinese. Chinese Americans are richer than white Americans. We aren't immigrants in Africa, we're businessmen.

World Bank, World Development Indicators - Google Public Data Explorer

There are Chinatowns all over.

They will run anywhere and do anything to escape their lot in their own country.

Mostly they do low end jobs everywhere. Cooks and waiters for the most part.

Hey boy, you forgot my luggage.

Many a true thing said in jest. But brother you have great wisdom. My forefathers went to great trouble so that no one would call them and us their children indian.

Indians have a higher immigration rate than Chinese. Chinese Americans are richer than white Americans. We aren't immigrants in Africa, we're businessmen.

Indian americans are richest immigrants in USA. They are more qualified than other immigrants, more percent of doctors,engineers and graduates.

Have you ever came to australia, if you see 10 people, 4 will be chinese people and from that 4, three people will be working as waiters or shopkeepers.

i saw poors but as i have been to india too, so i put it in comparison``

compare to western standard yes they are poor maybe more than 150,000,000..but compare to india well``those 150,000,000 dont starve to death and living in unbearable condition

But my friend they have democracy to follow an italian white woman

Many a true thing said in jest. But brother you have great wisdom. My forefathers went to great trouble so that no one would call them and us their children indian.

And you ran away to a kaffir country after all that trouble? ;)

You seem to have taken a lot of trouble yourself to escape your Islamic world and do a reverse hijarat to a kaffir Islamophobe country?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Indian americans are richest immigrants in USA. They are more qualified than other immigrants, more percent of doctors,engineers and graduates.

Have you ever came to australia, if you see 10 people, 4 will be chinese people and from that 4, three people will be working as waiters or shopkeepers.

The high IQ (amazingly well hidden BTW) sheep can't even read their own graph properly.

For most of the period its the Chin running away from their hole.

The Chin diaspora is 50 million compared to 20 million for India. The little red book makes them zombies all right. ;)

that's great. Chinese Americans are still richer than the average American. I'm glad for Indian accomplishments. I'm not going to talk about Gary Locke. I'm just going to talk about Steve Chu.

Steve Chu is a Chinese-American who is Secretary of Energy. The Department of Energy in the US controls the US nuclear arsenal. He got to his position by being a professor of physics at UC Berkeley.

In contrast, the highest Indian-American politician is this Indian girl who married the white man named Nikki Haley. She has a... uh, BA in accounting and worked for a waste management company.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom