What's new

Army vs Air Force vs Navy.Advantage AIR FORCE

Dr sim

BANNED
Reaction score
I have been thinking for a while that which is the most important arm of military for a country.Looking at the history I have reached the conclusion that a country which can gain a superiority over the skies has usually ended up on the victorious side. a few examples are-
1. 1967 -(six day arab war) Israel was able to defeat multiple number of Arab countries with much bigger armies because they gained superiority over the skies very early in the war.

2. Gulf War- Americans owned everyone coz no one had any answers to their Air Force

3.1965 -Indo-Pak war-(even though India had a much bigger army) it ended in a stalemate coz neither could gain a hold over the others' skies.

4.1971-Indo-pak war-India ended up in a better position because IAF performed better than PAF
etc,etc

So the question is ,IS AIR FORCE THE ULTIMATE THING?

Last edited:
I think Nityananda yuvarani told you that IAF performed better than PAF in previous wars.:partay:

I think Nityananda yuvarani told you that IAF performed better than PAF in previous wars.:partay:

This thread is not about IAF Vs PAF , there are other threads that u can refer to for that.so stop TROLLING

Depends. In a defending position, Yes. In an attacking one, Air force can only support you ground force. If you don't have a proper ground force to attack or your enemy uses a superior strategy that yours, Your air force can't do it very well.

Back
Top Bottom