What's new

Army in field now

The BNP's strike is very important. If theres trouble in Dhaka and 5/10 deaths, it might open the game further for some. @MBI Munshi Is it true that the US is supporting the Jamaat sponsored/induced violence? How reliable is the poster/story that you posted here.

The US influenced media and press appears to be sympathetic to the Jamaat-e-islami. The poster of the IKB is not very reliable but those who have contacts in the Army are keeping quite about this incident which makes me suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid will Pranab Dada look if the government falls right after he leaves?:rofl:

Hmm...he's a veteran of Desert Storm.

man i remember, back in the good old Ershad days BD had a solid military relations with the GCC states i ve heard the Bangladesh army fought Iraq in the front lines in the northern sector of the Saudi-Iraq border there were a'lot of applauses for their performances

I don't think US will let Lt. General Moinul Islam become the next army chief. He is Indian through and through. IKB retires in this June, so whatever will happen will happen before this June, otherwise you will see BAL for 5 more years @PlanetSoldier

Last edited by a moderator:
man i remember, back in the good old Ershad days BD had a solid military relations with the GCC states i ve heard the Bangladesh army fought Iraq in the front lines in the northern sector of the Saudi-Iraq border there were a'lot of applauses for their performances

So far I know BD army took part in mine sweeping operation in Kuwait-Iraq border, there were huge number of mines planted. They didn't fight Iraqi troops. Anyway, their mine operation was outstanding and our joyride in UN started right away....we rule there now :).

If AL wins again, it is because of its media strength mostly.
Their media are very successful in abating the voice of any neutral person against AL by tagging him as an anti-independence.

Some countermeasures must be invented, so that their anti-independence tagging does not work anymore. Simple Dalal calling is not working anymore.

AL itself bing anti-independence, calls others anti-independence.

If AL wins again, it is because of its media strength mostly.
Their media are very successful in abating the voice of any neutral person against AL by tagging him as an anti-independence.

Some countermeasures must be invented, so that their anti-independence tagging does not work anymore. Simple Dalal calling is not working anymore.

AL itself bing anti-independence, calls others anti-independence.

Bro, What do U mean win? AL won't allow a fair election knowing the assured defeat that awaits them. Why do U think they R doing all these drama and massacre. They want to cling on to power through chaos and take the whole country down with them. Destruction is the only thing they can do now and they R doing so.

Awami must win this election by hook or by crook for the greater good of Bangladesh and to defeat the anti-bangladesh jamatis.

Awami must win this election by hook or by crook for the greater good of Bangladesh and to defeat the anti-bangladesh jamatis.

A more correct version of above statement: Awami must win this election by hook or by crook for the greater good of India and to defeat the anti-India BNP-Jamat led 14 party alliance.

UPDATE: Tue, March 5th, 2013 4:00 AM BST

Train communication in all over the country completely collapsed as of tonight. Situation in tomorrow morning (in few hours) expected to be much worse.

Dhaka is viirtually cutoff from rest of the country no supply is coming from outside.

Chittagong port which handles 2000 containers could hardly handle 200.

Shahbagh fascist mob realizing their days are numbered announced they will not be in the street tomorrow to face hartal like other days.

Yeh if AL wins again, at least, India will know that most of the BD people love India.

So, what's situation now? Any significant change happened or expected?

Back
Top Bottom