What's new

Army goes for missiles to counter enemy Fighter Aircraft and Cruise Missiles

Mr flame ranter no 786 ,I suppose you got ur answer,.
You see it wasnt me answering your post ,but someone else(krish) who gave you a quick reaction, so now go and take some fresh air , .

BTW why you are talking abt some gutter of yours , when people in this thread are discussing abt QR SAMs ??

hahaha good one....keep it going....

BTW you dont seem to have noticed that some people here are so much in love with gutters and toilets that they constantly come up with some toilet or gutter story...

This is what You wrote

by such measures it will be difficult to penetrate Indian airspace and if pakistan uses its nukes(which are already under american shadow) it would be doing a great harm on itself, just wait for 5-6 yrs

This is what i answered

Originally Posted by Cheetah786
Let Me Guess You just came out of gutter and Think you have every thing figured out cause of some fresh Air.

I suggest You crawl back in your hole and keep telling your self ''i have nothing to fear Americans have it covered''.

This is you are Answer to what i said

If that was the case india would have sunk long back we didnot have USA in 65,71,99.......................... they were covering ur A$$ not ours and its u who needs the fresh air form home grown terrorism........... so before pointing ur finger at some one first see to it that it has credibility not blabber like baboon

ok you must have a brain smaller then Baboon Read above and tell me how do u go from what i said to what you are saying stop insulting u dumb stupid indian ***.

IF u for a second think u were alone in 65 71 and 99 obviolusly u need to Start getting educated dude obvioulsy Russians dont get any credit for there help good news is we payed them back in afghanistan think about it Super power going down and becoming yesterdays news you no worries we will pay you back soon.

About the terrorist Indians trained them so i guess u can call them home grown.

This is what You wrote

This is what i answered

This is you are Answer to what i said

ok you must have a brain smaller then Baboon Read above and tell me how do u go from what i said to what you are saying stop insulting u dumb stupid indian ***.

About the terrorist Indians trained them so i guess u can call them home grown.

see u prove it u r a baboon every human have 1.5 kg brain so it is not the point who has the bigger its how do they use it ....... keeping that aside don't flame the thread i can generalize every pakistanis and address them A** / any abusive language so do not do that again else this thread will be derailed this is for the gud of every member who want to share some knowledge and gain some..

IF for a second think u were alone in 65 71 and 99 obviously u need to Start getting educated dude

did i tell u in my post that india was alone in these wars better check ur eye with a doctor u may be blind or u may b a selective reader just for the sake of putting forth a argument................. u don't have a answer for my post it was about USA not about Russia and yes russia was with us and will be with us............ and did i says that india completely trusts USA if that is the case then y all those commotion of signing the Logistics Support Agreement, long back and y do u think we did not sign it we do not trust the USA as much as we trust the israel so i recommend u to read the post again and more over it was cold war era and u weren't alone USA was behind u and it was USA giving afghans with weapons and money and more over it was almost the end of USSR so i give u the point on kicking a almost dead snakes ***..............................

dude indian government gave the proof of the terror camps in pakistan and its handlers and more over the indian terrorist prohith correct me if i am wrong was arrested as soon as we came to know that he involved in terror attack in neighboring country and he and his organization is banned and behind bars and more over its a isolated incident where a indian is involved in terror attacks in pakistan and moreover don't talk like ur PM Mr Gillani with base less allegation we indians know what he is trying to do with ur mess........ terrorism is a double edged sword and it has proved rite in ur case and more over u want to pass the buck on indians which is ur mistake and the whole world knows that including ur allies china and USA.......... so when ur presenting ur argument next time do it with proof......................... :coffee:

Last edited:
Added cruise missiles on your own into the title? Nothing in the article mentions it can take on Pakistan's cruise missiles.

i think no one mention about Pakistan's Cruise Missiles,:what: they figured about fighter jets and cruise missiles:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom