What's new

Army conducts operation in SWAT against Taliban

Best of luck to Pakistan people on this operation, please keep us all updated on the event of these operations and I sincerely wished that Canada could be of some help but given our budgets cuts in the arm forces, we will likely not venture far from humanitarian projects for a while.

Still after praying namaz u dont follow Islam..you call for division among Muslims and wish to create Fasad in our country..read the last sermon of Prophet PBUH and stop categorizing Muslims..I know your kind when i started university..in the start your kind of people wanted to divide Pakistanis but Alhamdulilah now all of us are united and proud Pakistanis.. No one make fun of eachother,
Bareilwi, your kind supported division of subcontinent muslims, leaving crores of muslims on the mercy of hindus, what was all that about?, your jinnah "rehmatullah alaih" was a bagorra, carving out a small kingdom for himself and his elite greedy friends who were nawabs, sardars, chauhdries, waderais, pirs etc...they were vultures...so dont teach me islam boy.

Govt. should take charge of all MADrassahs and convert those into schools & colleges and kick mullahs out. Than hunt these ba$$tards - few thousands killed out of 180 million population will not make any difference.

Bareilwi, your kind supported division of subcontinent muslims, leaving crores of muslims on the mercy of hindus, what was all that about?, your jinnah "rehmatullah alaih" was a bagorra, carving out a small kingdom for himself and his elite greedy friends who were nawabs, sardars, chauhdries, waderais, pirs etc...they were vultures...so dont teach me islam boy.

You're one funny kid, I'd love to grab a pack of popcorn while reading your posts, on one hand you're calling the guy Barelvi as if you are a chosen angel yourself, and on the other you play the ethnic card...Tsk..Tsk...I feel sorry for you..buddy ...don't be so open, you will blow up your cover on this forum..don't you have to act as a Pukhtun from Pakistan

Indian Congressi DeoBandi on loose!!!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Please change his country flag to afghanistan.

Looks like a fake news. Since, virtually no other major news organizations local and foreign are reporting it.

Back
Top Bottom