What's new

Army conducts operation in SWAT against Taliban

Yes you keep fighting your own people for centuries and your Army will remain stuck in Tribal areas for every Man learn the lesson and find another way
well even in our history when the rebels like them are treated like this .. these are just power hungry lunatics

Oh no, dont report me, I am so scared......
*sarcasm*:lol::lol::lol:
You seem to have the ''Mullah syndrome'', labeling everything blasphemous.....:)

You have no respect for Islam and its basic laws. I have no time to entertain your nonsense. If you have a problem with Mullahs then there is no need for you to insult Shariah

You have no respect for Islam and its basic laws. I have no time to entertain your nonsense. If you have a problem with Mullahs then there is no need for you to insult Shariah
I have total respect for Islam and its laws but I have none for some bearded fanatic who chants for summary executions without trials, who abuses women, who disregards basic human rights and labels it all under the name of Shariah, by doing this the Mullah(s) is/are not only defaming Islam and Shariah but are also disregarding the very thing they claim to stand for ie Islam and Shariah....:coffee:

I can't wait till the sharia is implemented in pakistan 99% of the mullahs in pakistan will be hanged the day after its implemented.:yes4:

Army is conducting fresh operation against Taliban in SWAT Man I told you they are back they would keep coming back until we get rid of USA talk to Taliban them implement Shariah break as many groups on our side as we can than take out the rest who just want war

Weren't the Army fanbois claiming the first Swat operation to be a resounding success not that long ago? What happened?

These dogs of Hell are back, thank to peace deal negociations, and Nura policies----Now we have to do lots of sacrifices to clean these sh!t---@Zarvan They don't respect islam how could they implement sharia? Why they don't fight against nato? Because these kwarijis kill only muslims!

Bareilwi, why so much materialistic thinking? That i am not in favour of sharia because it is not directly proportional to economic progress?
I have observed your kind in Qatar, you know that there used to be break for nimaz in PEC. Only three students including me used to go for nimaz, the rest of 33 students, your kind, prefer to chit chat. In the begining i try to convince them to go to nimaz, they started making fun of me by calling me "maulvi" so i stopped asking them. Your kind is called be-nimazi for reason in our areas. I am not surprised that attitude about sharia is same as nimaz.

What does it prove? Banks mai tmharay account hai,,, Pathaan sood khors are famous, you eat naswar. Even if pathan goes to umrah, he will eat naswar in Makkah. you indulge in tribal wars, kill each other. Sell charas. Indulge in nationalism, think of yourself as superior race. Faida kaya howa namazay parhnay ka?

Weren't the Army fanbois claiming the first Swat operation to be a resounding success not that long ago? What happened?

This post reeks of immaturity .

Last edited:
Sirjee you don't have to convince the thief that the punishment he'll receive is justified !!!

These laws are clearly stated in the Quran. The Quran is here to guide all Muslims no matter what century the belong to.

Its verses aren't there for cherry picking !!!

And those are the limits set by Allah . And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah has certainly wronged himself. [65:1]

These are generalized statements i've been hearing since my childhood. All this unity among muslims, is not due to quran but due to interpretations. There is not a single fix interpretation of our religion. How would you implement shariah in such an deeply sectarian divided environment?

It's one thing for throwing generalizing statements and another for actual implementations and road blocks it eventually have to counter

implement Shariah break as many groups on our side as we can than take out the rest who just want war

Sharia not possible , Pakistanis should fight and clean these scums who want to enforce their mindset

good point.

nothing happened...
civilians didnt happen there..once the army was done there.
they were supposed to take over the administration and enforce the writ of the state but that didnt happen.

cant blame the police really when almost the entire force in the country is deputed on VIP duties there arnt many to safe guard the public and private property.

good point.

nothing happened...
civilians didnt happen there..once the army was done there.
they were supposed to take over the administration and enforce the writ of the state but that didnt happen.

cant blame the police really when almost the entire force in the country is deputed on VIP duties there arnt many to safe guard the public and private property.

Then why is the Army going in again?

The very definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Back
Top Bottom