What's new

Army chief in Karachi, briefed over security situation

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Army chief in Karachi, briefed over security situation
KARACHI: Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani visited the Corps Headquarters in Karachi on Wednesday where he was briefed about the security situation in the city, the Army’s public relations wing said in a statement.

“During his visit COAS was briefed about the security situation in Karachi,” said the statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The army chief’s visit comes as the Supreme Court is hearing a case on the unrest in Pakistan’s largest city and commercial capital.

Is any Army Operation carried out in Karachi....?? The city surrounded by panic at once....

MQM resignations were accepted yesterday! either MQM is in government or it makes the city a hostage!!!! so this is not a shocker it was expected of MQM!

another one of these attacks and we may see the army being deployed in Karachi.

Gen/Kiyani the body grud of zardari?
Cj/body gurd of nawaz?
They will create a mess, both of them nt respected in the eyes of nation,few pre-dawn raids & few hot comments & un-usefull ,unhelping orders by SC karachi bench?
That's it?

Action against Lashkar-e-Jhangvi ...... thats all I want to see, bomb their terrorist breeding Madrissahs, wherever they are.

hey @Leader and other guys i am 100% sure that government will never deploy army,because PPP's jiyalas and all will also be caught,army will make clean sweep.thus they are only playing with us,they damn care that we live or die..:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayani in KHI and MQM gives warm welcome with a strike call despite their clear involvement in the recent killings. I'm wondering if people still expect Kayani to do something against this criminals. In this situation all I can see is they are all same(PPP MQM Kayani and other allies) How the hell otherwise would security personals allow such unrest in economical hub?

Atleast wake up after 10 years but still can't see he can do anything

before karachi there should be military operation in punjab where all these terrorists are hiding

it doesnt matter that operation happens in karachi because the terrorists will run and then come to karachi again

hey @Leader and other guys i am 100% sure that government will never deploy army,because PPP's jiyalas and all will also be caught,army will make clean sweep.thus they are only playing with us,they damn care that we live or die..:hitwall:

we all know what army will do, look at 1990s operation, they will not see if these are members of MQM and these are jiyalas of PPP, that is shaheed bb ka mama and he is shaheed ka bhanja, they will just do the clean up like sweepers,
this is the reason PPP will never do it, if they do they will lose MQM coalition which they can't afford at this point......

btw carrying out operation in karachi will do nothing good to us when the HQ of LeJ is still operating with full power.....shut down their operation in punjab, or atleast cut down the supply lines be it communication lines, sending in recruits or the delivery of arms and ammunition

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man at least they should carry out air strike on 90 and other bullshit colonies of political pigs... i wish they can do :smitten: :sniper: demon crazy

and what will it achieved in the end?

cleaning up political mess...this is very sensitive issue indeed...because besides ghuday badmaash,political worker also include students at low levels...just wondering...what possible measures can be done in order to desl with these situations....

Back
Top Bottom